Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,276 members, 7,860,641 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:38 PM

Petrol Station Attendants; The New Money Makers - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Petrol Station Attendants; The New Money Makers (5891 Views)

Petrol Station Attendants Flaunt Buttocks As Marketing Strategy (Photos) / Report Any Filling Station Selling Petrol Above N87 To DPR Here / Fuel Scarcity: Petrol Attendants Lock Up Unruly Policemen In Akure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petrol Station Attendants; The New Money Makers by hilli666(m): 5:44pm On Aug 18, 2009
mahal:

Every Nigerian is a potential Criminal.
Thats Nice to know.
Re: Petrol Station Attendants; The New Money Makers by Utaroz(m): 6:38pm On Aug 18, 2009
I have observed over time that the capacity of my car tank differs in each gas station & location. While the margin is relatively thin at Lagos & FCT, it tends to expand as I travel eastwards - Aba, Onitsha, Owerri, P.H, Enugu, Uyo etc. ;DPrices of petrol in these parts of the country are negotiable. You will see the signpost advertising at N65 per litre but if you are naive enough to assume it is the actual price, you may encounter an unprecedented embarassment. cheesy

The gas stations in these areas also come with very creative names, Jo-jo Oil, Odinga Pet, Nwakanma Oil etc. grin

If you come with a jerry can to these places, minimum deposit is N200 flat, then pump price will average N70!

COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS cheesy grin wink
Re: Petrol Station Attendants; The New Money Makers by chidyke77(m): 8:34pm On Aug 18, 2009
The problem of electricity in nigeria is not d fault of PHCN bt our leaders. The knw dat privatization wl solve d problem simple.
Re: Petrol Station Attendants; The New Money Makers by TOYOSI20(f): 4:47am On Aug 19, 2009
TOPIC

Good for them!!, cos here u pump ur own darn gas urself lipsrsealed, . . .if it were otherwise im certain "gas attendants" would get heavy tips as well!
Re: Petrol Station Attendants; The New Money Makers by gReenmAn(m): 10:38am On Aug 19, 2009
No truer words said.

It's the trend in Naija. Most people would want to make an extra buck outside of their pay package.
Right from the topmost government functionary to the lowliest epa (groundnut) seller.
Anyone who has a service or product to offer will try their utmost to hoodwink you.

It's the Mugu revolution.
Re: Petrol Station Attendants; The New Money Makers by sfiea: 10:52am On Aug 19, 2009
True talk though as I don't want to believe this write up https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-310537.0.html triggered yours.

Its our current state of affairs, but I believe something needs to be done asap, in addition to the extra collected , they do not dispense the right amount of fuel.

Lets pray the likes of Sanusi is in this department and will take reasonable action if we all forward petitions against all defaulting petrol station in our areas.

http://www.dprnigeria.com/home.html
Re: Petrol Station Attendants; The New Money Makers by obicmag(m): 11:59pm On Aug 19, 2009
Where has the seven point agenda taken this country?

Before long, it will metamophose into 14 points agenda.

God should please deliver us from the hands of political wizards.
Re: Petrol Station Attendants; The New Money Makers by mendax: 1:11pm On Aug 21, 2009
nawa wo shocked
Re: Petrol Station Attendants; The New Money Makers by yomitesp(m): 12:53pm On Aug 22, 2009
F**ked up country !!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

See This Architectural Design Of 3bedroom Bungalow With Penthouse / My Pure Water Busieness In About To Close Please Help / Does Nigeria Have Privacy Laws?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.