Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

My Best Friend And My Ex Girlfriend Are Dating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Best Friend And My Ex Girlfriend Are Dating (1973 Views)

My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend / What Kind Of Girlfriend Are You, Based On Your Zodiac Sign / I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Best Friend And My Ex Girlfriend Are Dating by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 17, 2016
My best friend and my ex girlfriend started dating , I was really hurt , I told them about my disapproval but they ignored me ,i still love her ,she could date any one but not him. what should I do? embarassed cry[color=#990000][/color]
Re: My Best Friend And My Ex Girlfriend Are Dating by Smellymouth: 5:23pm On May 17, 2016
Calm down bro.. have you watched superstory? sad

Last week on ur "award winning superstory"!!

This is super story/
A life, of strife and sorrow/
This is super story/
Of good food and housing/
A life of precious stones/
And gooood taste/
This is super story /

5 Likes

Re: My Best Friend And My Ex Girlfriend Are Dating by Countrygirl(f): 5:24pm On May 17, 2016
Do nothing
Re: My Best Friend And My Ex Girlfriend Are Dating by wtfCode: 5:29pm On May 17, 2016
Comot here biko. Let her be.
Re: My Best Friend And My Ex Girlfriend Are Dating by vicky6055(f): 5:29pm On May 17, 2016
Its just young love ..

Stop beating around the bush because of it....
Re: My Best Friend And My Ex Girlfriend Are Dating by vizkiz: 5:30pm On May 17, 2016
sorry oh, all I recommend for you is a bottle of vodka and keep playing Psquare's omoge mi song... You will get over it soon grin

#singing...

Omoge mi, ati padi mi
Iyeh, Iyeh.... Iyeh, Iyeh ore mi... Girl why eeieii grin

Smellymouth abeg make we sing this song...

So many times I wonder why tears dey for my eye
For so long me I no know grin

2 Likes

Re: My Best Friend And My Ex Girlfriend Are Dating by iceberylin(m): 5:33pm On May 17, 2016
You don't own the pus5y bro....
You just enjoy ya Time with it..

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend And My Ex Girlfriend Are Dating by Surfboard(m): 5:35pm On May 17, 2016
cheesy

The replies above be cracking me up.

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend And My Ex Girlfriend Are Dating by UyiIredia(m): 5:35pm On May 17, 2016
Virginsince1997:
My best friend and my ex girlfriend started dating , I was really hurt , I told them about my disapproval but they ignored me ,i still love her ,she could date any one but not him. what should I do? embarassed cry[color=#990000][/color]

Nothing. They have the right to date with or without your consent.
Re: My Best Friend And My Ex Girlfriend Are Dating by obiorathesubtle: 5:37pm On May 17, 2016
grin Sorry my brother..na so life be..

Re: My Best Friend And My Ex Girlfriend Are Dating by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 17, 2016
Sorry sad sad sad
Re: My Best Friend And My Ex Girlfriend Are Dating by Smellymouth: 5:41pm On May 17, 2016
vizkiz:
sorry oh, all I recommend for you is a bottle of vodka and keep playing Psquare's omoge mi song... You will get over it soon grin

#singing...

Omoge mi, ati padi mi
Iyeh, Iyeh.... Iyeh, Iyeh ore mi... Girl why eeieii grin

Smellymo.uth abeg make we sing this song...

So many times I wonder why tears dey for my eye
For so long me I no know grin

**** Clears throat*****

DJ Virginsince1997, Oya drop the beat grin

Leggo vizkiz cheesy

So many times I wonder why/
Tears dey for my eyes/
For so long me I no know/
Say my girl friend and my best friend/
They play me and them no send/
This na the thing way dey make me feel so/

I bin forgive her the other time/
She was begging to be mine/
I told her not to cry/
That everything will be alright/
But now I wonder why/
It has to be this guy/
This na my only best friend/

[Chorus:]
If na you, tell me wetin you go do your girl friend/
Omoge ti mo feran/
Ti emi feran, ti emi fe ri/
Omoge mi ati padi mi/
Won ti semi nkan ti o da/
Wetin you go do your best friend?/
This na padi mi, oremi eyi e eh/
Girl why yeah yeah/

3 Likes

Re: My Best Friend And My Ex Girlfriend Are Dating by Omotayor123(f): 5:42pm On May 17, 2016
OP, You don't love her, you just feel your Ego was bruised.. You are Alright with her being with anyone but not your friend undecided

Smh!
Re: My Best Friend And My Ex Girlfriend Are Dating by thowbie7ven(m): 5:42pm On May 17, 2016
your girlfriend belongs to everybody...she also belongs to nobody!...

2 Likes

Re: My Best Friend And My Ex Girlfriend Are Dating by vizkiz: 5:45pm On May 17, 2016
Smellymouth:

**** Clears throat*****

DJ, Virginsince1997, Oya drop the beat ;[/b]D

Leggo vizkiz cheesy

So many times I wonder why/
Tears dey for my eyes/
For so long me I no know/
Say my girl friend and my best friend/
They play me and them no send/
This na the thing way dey make me feel so/

I bin forgive her the other time/
She was begging to be mine/
I told her not to cry/
That everything will be alright/
But now I wonder why/
It has to be this guy/
This na my only best friend/

[Chorus:]
Omoge ti mo feran/
Omoge mi ati padi mi/
Girl why yeah yeah/

grin
No, no, no, no, no, no, no
no go fit take am any more
Lai lai
She suppose to be my wife

To bring the light in our lives

To my personal person

I don learn my lesson

And I dey swear

This no go happen again oh

This Na my biggest mistake eh

And my friends no go see me again

And my girl no put me for shame (Dj abeg help me put echo for this place grin)

[chorus]

Omoge ti mo feran/

Omoge mi ati padi mi/

Girl why yeah yeah/

4 Likes

Re: My Best Friend And My Ex Girlfriend Are Dating by csamii: 5:45pm On May 17, 2016
You should just watch them and wait till they break up or you can kidnap your best friend and keep him somewhere he can't tell the difference between night and day. I wholeheartedly support your decision.
Re: My Best Friend And My Ex Girlfriend Are Dating by makydebbie(f): 5:47pm On May 17, 2016
Smellymouth:

This is super story/
This is super story/
And gooood taste/
This is super story /

...pls you need a back up singer for this song*starts singing with high pitch*i will modify after singing..*leaves thread singing*

2 Likes

Re: My Best Friend And My Ex Girlfriend Are Dating by MzzTega(f): 5:48pm On May 17, 2016
Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend And My Ex Girlfriend Are Dating by TuneChi369(m): 5:49pm On May 17, 2016
Leave them be and do your thing...That ain't your business,hustle hard and improve yourself Bro. wink

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend And My Ex Girlfriend Are Dating by CaroLyner(f): 5:49pm On May 17, 2016
Smellymouth:

**** Clears throat*****
DJ Virginsince1997, Oya drop the beat grin

Leggo vizkiz cheesy
So many times I wonder why/ Tears dey for my eyes/ For so long me I no know/ Say my girl friend and my best friend/ They play me and them no send/ This na the thing way dey make me feel so/
I bin forgive her the other time/ She was begging to be mine/ I told her not to cry/ That everything will be alright/ But now I wonder why/ It has to be this guy/ This na my only best friend/
[Chorus:] If na you, tell me wetin you go do your girl friend/ Omoge ti mo feran/ Ti emi feran, ti emi fe ri/ Omoge mi ati padi mi/ Won ti semi nkan ti o da/ Wetin you go do your best friend?/ This na padi mi, oremi eyi e eh/ Girl why yeah yeah/
grin davido's facial expression killed me gringrin

3 Likes

Re: My Best Friend And My Ex Girlfriend Are Dating by capitolarena(m): 5:51pm On May 17, 2016
makydebbie:
...pls you need a back up singer for this song*starts singing with high pitch*i will modify after singing..*leaves thread singing*
you're funny
Re: My Best Friend And My Ex Girlfriend Are Dating by Smellymouth: 5:51pm On May 17, 2016
vizkiz:

grin

no go fit take am any more
Lai lai
She suppose to be my wife
To bring the light in our lives
To my personal person
I don learn my lesson
And I dey swear
This no go happen again oh
This Na my biggest mistake eh
And my friends no go see me again
And my girl no put me for shame

[chorus]

Omoge ti mo feran/
Omoge mi ati padi mi/
Girl why yeah yeah/

Girl, uuuhhh uhhh/
Oremi eh, eh/
No, no, no, no, no, no, no /
I no go fit take am any more/

Chorus till fade..

Marketed and distributed by Shop 2A Ubakason Plaza,Alaba. 51 Upper Iweka Rd,Onitsha and 1/3 Pound Rd, Aba.

GRAB YOUR COPY NOWWWWW!
grin wink cheesy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Best Friend And My Ex Girlfriend Are Dating by Smellymouth: 5:54pm On May 17, 2016
CaroLyner:
grin davido's facial expression killed me gringrin

cheesy grin grin cheesy

Re: My Best Friend And My Ex Girlfriend Are Dating by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 17, 2016
Been thru that path before, just walk away.. Dont bother contacting any of them, avoid possible places u can encounter them. Resist the urge to stalk their social media accts... Find a hobby, immerse urself in it. Then get new friends... U will heal quickly.

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend And My Ex Girlfriend Are Dating by makydebbie(f): 5:55pm On May 17, 2016
capitolarena:
you're funny
thanks

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend And My Ex Girlfriend Are Dating by Smellymouth: 5:56pm On May 17, 2016
makydebbie:
grin

Re: My Best Friend And My Ex Girlfriend Are Dating by vizkiz: 5:57pm On May 17, 2016
Smellymouth:

Girl, uuuhhh uhhh/
Oremi eh, eh/
No, no, no, no, no, no, no /
I no go fit take am any more/

Chorus till fade..

Marketed and distributed by Shop 2A Ubakason Plaza,Alaba. 51 Upper Iweka Rd,Onitsha and 1/3 Pound Rd, Aba.

GRAB YOUR COPY NOWWWWW!
grin wink cheesy grin

omo ibo abeg how much for 500 copies? cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend And My Ex Girlfriend Are Dating by Laolu97(m): 6:00pm On May 17, 2016
Dis op sef,u beta forget it nd let dem play their own love in Tokyo.If una lyk hear,if una lyk no hear! tongue

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend And My Ex Girlfriend Are Dating by kingsmok(m): 6:02pm On May 17, 2016
Smellymouth:

This is super story/
This is super story/
And gooood taste/
This is super story /

what is ur business about dem, be careful
Re: My Best Friend And My Ex Girlfriend Are Dating by Smellymouth: 6:02pm On May 17, 2016
vizkiz:

omo ibo abeg how much for 500 copies? cheesy

Dede, Ekene m gi.

We don't sellu 500 copeesss..if yhu risten to the jam, ya head will brow up.. ihotala?

Chidozie, kwu onu ihe cheesy

Re: My Best Friend And My Ex Girlfriend Are Dating by Smellymouth: 6:04pm On May 17, 2016
kingsmok:
what is ur business about dem, be careful

Swerve joor!!

Re: My Best Friend And My Ex Girlfriend Are Dating by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 17, 2016
embarasseduna wan murder me

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Will Seun Get Married? / I'm Quiting Nairaland Today! / It's Been 7months I Stopped Doing Drugs .. Please Rejoice With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.