Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,216 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

What Do You Think Of When You See A Beautiful Woman In The Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do You Think Of When You See A Beautiful Woman In The Church (1636 Views)

Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT. / 10 Unbiblical/unspiritual Practices Thriving In The Church / What Nigerians Think Of People Who Do NOT Believe In God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Of When You See A Beautiful Woman In The Church by mamagee6(f): 12:30am On Aug 18, 2009
What comes to your mind and please be honest, I'm not ready for pretenders aka hypocrites.
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Beautiful Woman In The Church by posakosa(m): 12:33am On Aug 18, 2009
many men go to church <join the singles forum> to look for innocent and naive women that they can shag, lie, and pretend to that they will marry, then when do they the do, undecided undecided undecided undecided

Some smart women normally understand the trick sha. It depends on the girl.
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Beautiful Woman In The Church by posakosa(m): 12:35am On Aug 18, 2009
I remember one of my uncles in-law divorced his wife and married the choir mistress. undecided undecided undecided undecided

and they all went to the same church.
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Beautiful Woman In The Church by manmustwac(m): 12:39am On Aug 18, 2009
posakosa:

I remember one of my uncles in-law divorced his wife and married the choir mistress. undecided undecided undecided undecided

and they all went to the same church.

i bet he must have been shagging her before he divorced his wife
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Beautiful Woman In The Church by posakosa(m): 12:51am On Aug 18, 2009
of course! god was good! tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Beautiful Woman In The Church by chiejik(f): 11:02am On Aug 18, 2009
anybody that shang one another is a bad follower of christ.you are not suppose to do it untill you are married.im not married im keeping it for my husband.
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Beautiful Woman In The Church by posakosa(m): 11:05am On Aug 18, 2009
chiejik:

anybody that shang one another is a bad follower of christ.you are not suppose to do it untill you are married.im not married im keeping it for my husband.

good and what happens if ur husband takes ur virginity and after couple of years of marriage, he leaves you, ?! what will you do then / Die ?
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Beautiful Woman In The Church by chiejik(f): 11:58am On Aug 18, 2009
i dont pray for that,after your married and you still think about you living your matrimonal home for another person,it will come to pass but were by you keep your head straiht and focus GOd will shally bless you.
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Beautiful Woman In The Church by posakosa(m): 12:47pm On Aug 18, 2009
chiejik:

i dont pray for that,after your married and you still think about you living your matrimonal home for another person,it will come to pass but were by you keep your head straiht and focus GOd will shally bless you.

Its obvious you didn't read the story about my aunty <posted above>. You can never control another person's actions. only yours. Or Haven't you heard about the story of Ighodalo. I don't think he dreamt or prayed for this wife to leave him but she did and he remarried after 10 years,

Don't decieve urself. wink
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Beautiful Woman In The Church by banom(m): 1:39pm On Aug 18, 2009
chiejik:

Please can i know you ?
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Beautiful Woman In The Church by Ad4(m): 1:50pm On Aug 18, 2009
I do not believe in certain things most people believe in.because you met someone in the church does not change any thing,it does not mean the person is holy.Many have been decieved to think that everybody they meet in church is nice.We must understand that the church is a congregation,a meeting point of all sorts of people i.e good,bad and ugly.I almost fell prey to a girl who is in church,she came with all sorts of bible passages and quotes only for me to find out that is a gold digger.She was just in church to look for rich people to marry and not to serve.She talked holy and acted holy,you would not even know.
So be carefull!
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Beautiful Woman In The Church by chiejik(f): 2:24pm On Aug 18, 2009
Please can i know you ?
nopppppppppp i dont want to met ya
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Beautiful Woman In The Church by banom(m): 2:38pm On Aug 18, 2009
chiejik:

Please can i know you ?
nopppppppppp i dont want to met ya

I dont mean to meet you, just to know you and how you managed to preserve virginity @ 27.
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Beautiful Woman In The Church by GEW: 2:43pm On Aug 18, 2009
you didnt answer your question. me i just praise the Lord for her
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Beautiful Woman In The Church by chiejik(f): 2:43pm On Aug 18, 2009
hahahahah i beg no make me laugh ok
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Beautiful Woman In The Church by XFio(m): 2:44pm On Aug 18, 2009
Fake (it's true i do think fake)
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Beautiful Woman In The Church by posakosa(m): 3:07pm On Aug 18, 2009
banom:

I dont mean to meet you, just to know you and how you managed to preserve virginity @ 27.

what if she's ugly ? Well: You can always put your virginity up for sale, Some Saudi Men are willing to pay $1million for virgin girls, so you can loose it with a big bang! wink
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Beautiful Woman In The Church by chiejik(f): 3:09pm On Aug 18, 2009
posakosa or makosa what ever your name is get off me ok
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Beautiful Woman In The Church by posakosa(m): 3:11pm On Aug 18, 2009
chiejik:

Im not on you babe cakes. Just saying. Whats taking you soo long to get married anyways, a virgin at 27> yeesh!

Kepp on fasting and praying baby cups grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Beautiful Woman In The Church by chiejik(f): 3:14pm On Aug 18, 2009
thank you for that but can you concentrate on the thread and live my matter out of it.ok
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Beautiful Woman In The Church by posakosa(m): 3:16pm On Aug 18, 2009
ok ma'am cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Beautiful Woman In The Church by noetic2: 3:18pm On Aug 18, 2009
@ Post

I actually have this wandering eyez in church that tends to look around. . . . .some grls have interpreted it to mean "interest" and given me green lights. , but the truth is fornication starts from the mind. my mindset is to live for God. . . .so a fine girl is simply a fine girl. . . .
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Beautiful Woman In The Church by posakosa(m): 3:19pm On Aug 18, 2009
Noetic dear, where have u been ? angry angry angry
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Beautiful Woman In The Church by noetic2: 3:20pm On Aug 18, 2009
I am cool. , . my laptop broke down . . .how have u been?. , .missed u wink cheesy
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Beautiful Woman In The Church by posakosa(m): 3:22pm On Aug 18, 2009
Missed you too! kiss kiss

My laptop broke down too. Need to purchase new batteries, Im on another top but it gets hot too fast and then crashes, undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Beautiful Woman In The Church by noetic2: 3:23pm On Aug 18, 2009
I actually need a similar backup for mine. . . . ow is work. .would be on yim in a bit.
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Beautiful Woman In The Church by Tudor6(f): 3:59pm On Aug 18, 2009
chiejik:

Virginity is not dignity but lack of OPPORTUNIY!

How can you be 27 and still a virgin. . . . .is every thing okay?
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Beautiful Woman In The Church by Tudor6(f): 4:04pm On Aug 18, 2009
noetic2:

@ Post

I actually have this wandering eyez in church that tends to look around. . . . .some grls have interpreted it to mean "interest" and given me green lights
. ,  but the truth is fornication starts from the mind. my mindset is to live for God. . . .so a fine girl is simply a fine girl. . . .

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

No wonder you love the lawd! grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Beautiful Woman In The Church by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 18, 2009
is she single? How old is she? What does she do?
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Beautiful Woman In The Church by banom(m): 5:05pm On Aug 18, 2009
davidylan:

is she single? How old is she? What does she do?

@ davidylan,

Dont tell me you are intrested in her, because i have already married Mukina2 for you and every nairaland members voted in favor of the marriage.

see the poll. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-303252.0.html
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Beautiful Woman In The Church by mamagee6(f): 6:51pm On Aug 18, 2009
chiejik:

Rotflmao. grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Beautiful Woman In The Church by noetic2: 10:59am On Aug 19, 2009
Tudór:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

No wonder you love the lawd! grin grin

ahahahahaah grin grin

I laugh in french shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lion In Warri Streets - Tomorrow Wednesday 27th January / Islam:d Only True Religion, D Bitter Truth. / Why Are Christians Afraid Of The Comet Elenin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.