Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,814 members, 7,862,701 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:12 AM

Why It Seems Like Men And Women Clash/fight These Days.!!! Enter! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why It Seems Like Men And Women Clash/fight These Days.!!! Enter! (1184 Views)

Help! Seems Like My Crush Is Insane / Reason Why Nigerians Ladies Dnt Like Men With Big Penis / Women Can Now Pee Standing Like Men: Picture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why It Seems Like Men And Women Clash/fight These Days.!!! Enter! by czarr(m): 8:20pm On May 17, 2016
One word people,
FEMINISM!...yeah, the idea that women are somehow equal to men and can do what a man can do.... Y'all (feminist)don't know shii...there's a reason women since time immemorial have been keeping to their roles as a woman and not crossing the line,its not oppression or suppression its cos it works and has been working to make for a better organized society!
Have you asked your mom or grandmom why she choose to clean and cook herself,why she lasted a long as she did with ya grandfather? Men loved and protected women then so much! If you touch a woman they'll so beat you in public or you maybe slapped ya wife (which rarely happened then) evenbur neighbors will fight you...because women knew their place then..
But today even if you slap or molest a woman in public guys go just dey laff am...guys now treat ladies like their fellow men with no respect for womanhood.
Why?its because girls of nowadays want to be US ,compete with US,Fucck their fellow women for US.

You chose not be unique and respected when you decided to be an activist for FEMINISM!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why It Seems Like Men And Women Clash/fight These Days.!!! Enter! by obiorathesubtle: 8:34pm On May 17, 2016
didn't read, but I saw feminism and I had to call out punkyv

1 Like

Re: Why It Seems Like Men And Women Clash/fight These Days.!!! Enter! by PunkyV(f): 8:36pm On May 17, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
didn't read, but I saw feminism and I had to call out punkyv

Lol, but I'm not a feminist though sad
Re: Why It Seems Like Men And Women Clash/fight These Days.!!! Enter! by obiorathesubtle: 8:50pm On May 17, 2016
PunkyV:

Lol, but I'm not a feminist though sad
uhuh.. And I'm Jesus cheesy follow me on instagram @iam_themessiah.. cheesy
Re: Why It Seems Like Men And Women Clash/fight These Days.!!! Enter! by PunkyV(f): 9:09pm On May 17, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
uhuh.. And I'm Jesus cheesy follow me on instagram @iam_themessiah.. cheesy

I'm honestly not. Maybe you misunderstand me a bit lol.
Re: Why It Seems Like Men And Women Clash/fight These Days.!!! Enter! by obiorathesubtle: 9:15pm On May 17, 2016
PunkyV:

I'm honestly not. Maybe you misunderstand me a bit lol.
alright.. I'm watching..

Hey, do you like kwaito??
Re: Why It Seems Like Men And Women Clash/fight These Days.!!! Enter! by PunkyV(f): 9:37pm On May 17, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
alright.. I'm watching..

Hey, do you like kwaito??

Hmmm..ok smiley

Lol, there's no South African who doesnt like kwaito & house music. Kwaito appeals more to the very "street" people though- I dont wanna say ghetto, but something like that. We grew up on it so I still tap my foot to some of the old school kwaito jams cheesy

What music genres do you guys have over there?
Re: Why It Seems Like Men And Women Clash/fight These Days.!!! Enter! by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 17, 2016
PunkyV:

Hmmm..ok smiley

Lol, there's no South African who doesnt like kwaito & house music. Kwaito appeals more to the very "street" people though- I dont wanna say ghetto, but something like that. We grew up on it so I still tap my foot to some of the old school kwaito jams cheesy

"G"oddess, Which cover you pose for? I'll get a thousand copy of it I promise!
Re: Why It Seems Like Men And Women Clash/fight These Days.!!! Enter! by PunkyV(f): 9:46pm On May 17, 2016
pinceprinz:
"G"oddess, Which cover you pose for? I'll get a thousand copy of it I promise!

Huh? What are you talking about? smiley
Re: Why It Seems Like Men And Women Clash/fight These Days.!!! Enter! by obiorathesubtle: 9:49pm On May 17, 2016
PunkyV:

Hmmm..ok smiley

grin there's no south african who doesn't like kwaito?? Habaa punky.. Have you met everybody in south africa?? Not everyone digs the whole ghetto or "street" thing naa.. Even some core ghetto or street folks are obsessed with em classical ish and don't even have time for ghetto ish.. Over here, we call that kinda thing "mgbeke feeling funky" grin.. However, it's a good thing you like indigenous music, I was watching a talk show one day and the south african presenter says most of the south african population prefer foreign music.. Megan trainor, taylor swift.. ETC..grin

Uuuh.. Nigeria is soooo diverse so, no one pays attention to the genres of songs.. But for indigenous, we have highlife, fuji, juju, etc.. Really badass ish.. But they aint ghetto or street..

Naturally, we don't celebrate em ghetto or street life.. The west just came out of nowhere and said.. "Hey.. Y'all need to make em know there's sth called the street.. And it has a voice.."... Nigerians and their wannabe life just copied the whole thing and created more genres for themselves..

Sorry for the long text grin
Re: Why It Seems Like Men And Women Clash/fight These Days.!!! Enter! by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 17, 2016
PunkyV:

Huh? What are you talking about? smiley

You don't have a beautiful face, neither are you beautiful; You're beauty. Hence the goddess title my subconscious could well up as at the time of first impact by the striking impulse of sighting the face on your profile. I was like ; I'll purchase a thousand copy of whatever fashion magazine you pose for just to see u in varieties and splatter the walls of my domicile with the queen;YOU!
Re: Why It Seems Like Men And Women Clash/fight These Days.!!! Enter! by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 17, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin there's no south african who doesn't like kwaito?? Habaa punky.. Have you met everybody in south africa?? Not everyone digs the whole ghetto or "street" thing naa.. Even some core ghetto or street folks are obsessed with em classical ish and don't even have time for ghetto ish.. Over here, we call that kinda thing "mgbeke feeling funky" grin.. However, it's a good thing you like indigenous music, I was watching a talk show one day and the south african presenter says most of the south african population prefer foreign music.. Megan trainor, taylor swift.. ETC..grin

Uuuh.. Nigeria is soooo diverse so, no one pays attention to the genres of songs.. But for indigenous, we have highlife, fuji, juju, etc.. Really badass ish.. But they aint ghetto or street..

Naturally, we don't celebrate em ghetto or street life.. The west just came out of nowhere and said.. "Hey.. Y'all need to make em know there's sth called the street.. And it has a voice.."... Nigerians and their wannabe life just copied the whole thing and created more genres for themselves..

Hi Obi! This ain't what I'm made to believe tho . Esp the wannabe ish. Even if I don't see it, I feel how locals , even the " forming class" wag tail whenever its Olamide, lil kesh or Phyno. Nigerians don't do wannabe when it comes to enjoying their lives. Yes, they diversify and go skitzo over hits from the West but never compromise when the beat+vocals they naturally relate with is booming; just like every other human.

I stand to be corrected tho
Re: Why It Seems Like Men And Women Clash/fight These Days.!!! Enter! by obiorathesubtle: 10:06pm On May 17, 2016
pinceprinz:
Hi Obi! This ain't what I'm made to believe tho . Esp the wannabe ish. Even if I don't see it, I feel how locals , even the " forming class" wag tail whenever its Olamide, lil kesh or Phyno. Nigerians don't do wannabe when it comes to enjoying their lives. Yes, they diversify and go skitzo over hits from the West but never compromise when the beat+vocals they naturally relate with is booming; just like every other human.

I stand to be corrected tho
True.. But I have friends who can't stand Nigerian music.. They call it "unprofessional and noisy"... grin

You're right.. What you said(typed) happens..
Re: Why It Seems Like Men And Women Clash/fight These Days.!!! Enter! by firstking01(m): 10:12pm On May 17, 2016
Where's that stvpid inluv abi Stupedinluvsad
Re: Why It Seems Like Men And Women Clash/fight These Days.!!! Enter! by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 17, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
True.. But I have friends who can't stand Nigerian music.. They call it "unprofessional and noisy"... grin

You're right.. What you said(typed) happens..
If I'm allowed to judge, I'll refer to those as chronic wannabes. Like wtf! Who doesn't know Naija music as we know it is basically rock and dance to stupor? The Fuji apala +highlife for the message ? and cool classics like ASA for the prophecy? Naija encompasses all, just that each type with its own features.

Have u started drinking? You're 18+days now I think? cheesy
Re: Why It Seems Like Men And Women Clash/fight These Days.!!! Enter! by vicstar(m): 10:18pm On May 17, 2016
• • • • • Still wondering what am seeing on ma screen undecided

Re: Why It Seems Like Men And Women Clash/fight These Days.!!! Enter! by obiorathesubtle: 10:20pm On May 17, 2016
pinceprinz:
If I'm allowed to judge, I'll refer to those as chronic wannabes. Like wtf! Who doesn't know Naija music as we know it is basically rock and dance to stupor? The Fuji apala +highlife for the message ? and cool classics like ASA for the prophecy? Naija encompasses all, just that each type with its own features.

Have u started drinking? You're 18+days now I think? cheesy
everything!! I tell you.. Our music industry has grown, expanded.. ETC... Even those people they wanna be like are jamming to our music.. Some people are just stuck characters man.. If you can't beat em.. Allow em to die unbeaten..

grin don't mind Naughty and the age she dashed me.. I'm a full grown man if you must know..
Re: Why It Seems Like Men And Women Clash/fight These Days.!!! Enter! by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 17, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
everything!! I tell you.. Our music industry has grown, expanded.. ETC... Even those people they wanna be like are jamming to our music.. Some people are just stuck characters man.. If you can't beat em.. Allow em to die unbeaten..

grin don't mind Naughty and the age she dashed me.. I'm a full grown man if you must know..
Music is music to me tho, no stratification... They're right too tho, We've the noise ubiquitous too; absolutely annoying.

This clarification you've always jealously dodged, intentionally?
Re: Why It Seems Like Men And Women Clash/fight These Days.!!! Enter! by obiorathesubtle: 10:41pm On May 17, 2016
pinceprinz:
Music is music to me tho, no stratification... They're right too tho, We've the noise ubiquitous too; absolutely annoying.

This clarification you've always jealously dodged, intentionally?
Hehe, that's why we have ears and brains.. Not only paper and cups filter things..

Uuuh.. You described 'dodged' with 'jealously'.. So it has to be intentional..then again.. Yes..

Age is a word, I know.. But it still is just a number..
Re: Why It Seems Like Men And Women Clash/fight These Days.!!! Enter! by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 17, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Hehe, that's why we have ears and brains.. Not only paper and cups filter things..

Uuuh.. You described 'dodged' with 'jealously'.. So it has to be intentional..then again.. Yes..

Age is a word, I know.. But it still is just a number..

You left out photo editors... They can filter anything, Even fine yampowder from cassava powder.. Its latest; I accuse you of being too old school for that.

Badt man. You'd have feigned ignorance if I didn't come all out. Yes or Yes?

No sah , "World" is a universal set which "number" is just a subset of cheesy
Re: Why It Seems Like Men And Women Clash/fight These Days.!!! Enter! by obiorathesubtle: 11:00pm On May 17, 2016
pinceprinz:

You left out photo editors... They can filter anything, Even fine yampowder from cassava powder.. Its latest; I accuse you of being too old school for that.

Badt man. You'd have feigned ignorance if I didn't come all out. Yes or Yes?

No sah , "World" is a universal set which "number" is just a subset of cheesy
grin guilty as charged..

I pick the second Yes grin

I like what you did with ideas and mathematical concepts.. You're a brilliant guy grin
Re: Why It Seems Like Men And Women Clash/fight These Days.!!! Enter! by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 17, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin guilty as charged..

I pick the second Yes grin

I like what you did with ideas and mathematical concepts.. You're a brilliant guy grin

cheesy Na u talk am oh , Thanks all the same smiley

1 Like

Re: Why It Seems Like Men And Women Clash/fight These Days.!!! Enter! by sosa993: 1:08am On May 18, 2016
czarr:
One word people,
FEMINISM!...yeah, the idea that women are somehow equal to men and can do what a man can do.... Y'all (feminist)don't know shii...there's a reason women since time immemorial have been keeping to their roles as a woman and not crossing the line,its not oppression or suppression its cos it works and has been working to make for a better organized society!
Have you asked your mom or grandmom why she choose to clean and cook herself,why she lasted a long as she did with ya grandfather? Men loved and protected women then so much! If you touch a woman they'll so beat you in public or you maybe slapped ya wife (which rarely happened then) evenbur neighbors will fight you...because women knew their place then..
But today even if you slap or molest a woman in public guys go just dey laff am...guys now treat ladies like their fellow men with no respect for womanhood.
Why?its because girls of nowadays want to be US ,compete with US,Fucck their fellow women for US.

You chose not be unique and respected when you decided to be an activist for FEMINISM!

op you only looking for attention and unnecessary fight between both genders,when I saw the topic I thought you were gonna preach unity but you even adding petrol to fire

and who told you men didn't beat their wives back in the days

note sm not even a feminist
Re: Why It Seems Like Men And Women Clash/fight These Days.!!! Enter! by PunkyV(f): 5:48am On May 18, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

Lol, very insightful. Thank you. Well by every South African likes Kwaito, I meant it's a popular genre. On radio stations it's kwaito & house they play because that's what the majority likes. As for what the presenter said, yes we do listen to American music like everyone else, but we also like our own- South African house music being the most favourite amongst South Africans eg. you hear it on taxis & people's cars.
Re: Why It Seems Like Men And Women Clash/fight These Days.!!! Enter! by PunkyV(f): 5:51am On May 18, 2016
pinceprinz:

You don't have a beautiful face, neither are you beautiful; You're beauty. Hence the goddess title my subconscious could well up as at the time of first impact by the striking impulse of sighting the face on your profile. I was like ; I'll purchase a thousand copy of whatever fashion magazine you pose for just to see u in varieties and splatter the walls of my domicile with the queen;YOU!

Hahaha. Oh Prince, you're so sweet. Thanks, hun smiley

(1) (Reply)

Let Support Jeenah For Miss Coolval She Is A Nairalander / Be Ya Self!!! / Watch As This Man Proposes To His Girl In An Amazing Way (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.