Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

What Business To Enter Into With #150,000 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business To Enter Into With #150,000 (3389 Views)

Annoying Things That Happen Every Time You Have To Enter A Bank(Photos) / Igede Lady Removes Shoes To Enter ATM Cubicle (Photo) / A Lucrative Business To Start Presently With #150,000. Get Full Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business To Enter Into With #150,000 by KENZYYONG(m): 9:13pm On May 17, 2016
Pls my fellow NLanders, pls what biz can I successfully start up with #150,000 ( one hundred and fifty thousand naira only) a very good friend of mine asked me this question. At first I was confused cos considering the current situation of the country. But on a second taught I decided to throw it open here so as to get suggestions from seasoned economists and entrepreneurs...
Re: What Business To Enter Into With #150,000 by kio052001(m): 9:21pm On May 17, 2016
buying and selling of food stuff, kerosene just anything that is tagged under "home consumables"

3 Likes

Re: What Business To Enter Into With #150,000 by amiskurie(m): 10:42pm On May 17, 2016
KENZYYONG:
Pls my fellow NLanders, pls what biz can I successfully start up with #150,000 ( one hundred and fifty thousand naira only) a very good friend of mine asked me this question. At first I was confused cos considering the current situation of the country. But on a second taught I decided to throw it open here so as to get suggestions from seasoned economists and entrepreneurs...
Best,sure one,is starting q boutique.
Re: What Business To Enter Into With #150,000 by Nobody: 6:58am On May 18, 2016
KENZYYONG:
Mini Importation....
Re: What Business To Enter Into With #150,000 by KENZYYONG(m): 10:53am On May 18, 2016
polymathic:
Mini Importation....
like what please?
Re: What Business To Enter Into With #150,000 by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 18, 2016
KENZYYONG:
like what please?
Look around you and identify needs.. There's always something people around need so much, just tap into it and start importing

1 Like

Re: What Business To Enter Into With #150,000 by Ned4delux(m): 1:17pm On May 18, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]Pls my fellow NLanders, pls what biz can I successfully start up with #150,000 ( one hundred and fifty thousand naira only) a very good friend of mine asked me this question. At first I was confused cos considering the current situation of the country. But on a second taught I decided to throw it open here so as to get suggestions from seasoned economists and entrepreneurs...[/quote]

From my own point of view i believe any business you can successfully start with that amount and make 150k interest aside capital is a good business. And thats how the profit margin continues on and on. Do me a mail on [email]ned4delux@gmail.com[/email] and i will give you details. Note you are not buying any E book from me or paying a dim either. Its a simple and dedicated online business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Business To Enter Into With #150,000 by nkemjacob2(m): 1:45am On May 20, 2016
Photography, farming (crop production)
Re: What Business To Enter Into With #150,000 by cr80vity(m): 3:09pm On May 20, 2016
why not start something you know you are good at....you can be given d best advice but if it is nt something of ur ability or drive, bro it might fail...discover yourself amd strength and think of something u wil love to do no mata how small it is...
I am good at computer things...I am a graphic designer and also into web development....I am good at impacting knowledge and I love management skills so wen my parents asked me what I wil use d money they wanted to give me to do (cuz I requested a certain amount from them) I.told them I want to start up a computer nd management institution (management - project management nd human resource management - I v gone thro the management training, that's how I became gud at d two courses ) especially for corpers nd I want to start a graphics nd printing business. I chose this because it s wat I v flair for. if I had asked pple, they wil give me gud business ideas but they might not be wat I wil excel in...
so discover yourself and think of sth that you are good at nd u can run a business in
goodluck bro

2 Likes

Re: What Business To Enter Into With #150,000 by newdawn09(m): 9:53pm On May 20, 2016
I can show you a mutual aid fund website in Nigeria but it's a global community where you can double your investment in a month by the help of dedicated members of this community.

All you need to do is to ask members for their help, and they will pay into your Nigerian bank account.

Check my signature for my email to mail me for details.

Join millions globally who are already enjoying this miracle!!
Re: What Business To Enter Into With #150,000 by buzoo: 8:35pm On May 23, 2016
cr80vity:
why not start something you know you are good at....you can be given d best advice but if it is nt something of ur ability or drive, bro it might fail...discover yourself amd strength and think of something u wil love to do no mata how small it is...
I am good at computer things...I am a graphic designer and also into web development....I am good at impacting knowledge and I love management skills so wen my parents asked me what I wil use d money they wanted to give me to do (cuz I requested a certain amount from them) I.told them I want to start up a computer nd management institution (management - project management nd human resource management - I v gone thro the management training, that's how I became gud at d two courses ) especially for corpers nd I want to start a graphics nd printing business. I chose this because it s wat I v flair for. if I had asked pple, they wil give me gud business ideas but they might not be wat I wil excel in...
so discover yourself and think of sth that you are good at nd u can run a business in
goodluck bro

Pls, I recently disovered I hav got flair for Management in general. Pls I will like you to put me thru on how to acquire sound training in Human Resource Management and Project Management
2ndly, I wud like 2 ask if 1 can gain employment as a Human Resource Personnel or in d Admin Dept of a Company after such a Human Resource Management training.
3rdly, were u training corpers in d 2 management courses u talk about? If yes, pls how did u go abt it?
Pls Enumerate other benefits of acquiring such Management traiinings. Thank u.
Re: What Business To Enter Into With #150,000 by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 23, 2016
binary options
Just invest $200, pm me to trade for you on a profit sharing basis
Re: What Business To Enter Into With #150,000 by einsteine(m): 10:51pm On May 23, 2016
@ OP, anytime a question like this is asked, you are likely to be assaulted by people whose sole purpose is to separate you from your money. Your best bet is to continue doing what you did to get that money in the first place.

If you must undertake other businesses, do intensive and personal research and don't be so forward with the amount you have to invest. Hustlers many for here o, just FYI.

4 Likes

Re: What Business To Enter Into With #150,000 by opson2016(m): 7:42am On May 24, 2016
Consumables!

That depends on your interest. If it's not something you're passionate about the advice here may not be valuable to you.

But please, steer clear of binary, Forex, and other gambling a related business. They will only entice you with huge profits without letting you know you can as well loss your entire investment.

My point is: follow your passion. Invest in business you you have ability to control.
Re: What Business To Enter Into With #150,000 by cr80vity(m): 10:05am On May 24, 2016
buzoo:

Pls, I recently disovered I hav got flair for Management in general. Pls I will like you to put me thru on how to acquire sound training in Human Resource Management and Project Management
2ndly, I wud like 2 ask if 1 can gain employment as a Human Resource Personnel or in d Admin Dept of a Company after such a Human Resource Management training.
3rdly, were u training corpers in d 2 management courses u talk about? If yes, pls how did u go abt it?
Pls Enumerate other benefits of acquiring such Management traiinings. Thank u.
the first one, you can go for the Hrm (human resource management ) and project management training...you can also train yourself if you are someone good in self learning as their are video tutorials and materials you can download online. there is this pmp whatsapp group I created and lectures v bin goin on there - we do share ideas and materials in diffrnt topics under pmp and I myself, v bin gainin alot dere

secondly, you can gain employment as an HR in different companies(u know they r the ones in charge of staff management, recruitment, salaries and benefits, etc)...Google to get more info

thirdly, I worked with an ICT nd Management institute whr we train corpers. It was dere I got the full insight nd experience on how to run the business

are you a corper or you an ex corper
Re: What Business To Enter Into With #150,000 by smartsexy(m): 10:50am On May 24, 2016
Before asking ppl on a kind of bizness to invest with certain amount, you must have a particular bizness u're willing to do with or without pple advice. Just incase you did find there advice worthy..
Re: What Business To Enter Into With #150,000 by buzoo: 10:37pm On May 26, 2016
cr80vity:

the first one, you can go for the Hrm (human resource management ) and project management training...you can also train yourself if you are someone good in self learning as their are video tutorials and materials you can download online. there is this pmp whatsapp group I created and lectures v bin goin on there - we do share ideas and materials in diffrnt topics under pmp and I myself, v bin gainin alot dere

secondly, you can gain employment as an HR in different companies(u know they r the ones in charge of staff management, recruitment, salaries and benefits, etc)...Google to get more info

thirdly, I worked with an ICT nd Management institute whr we train corpers. It was dere I got the full insight nd experience on how to run the business

are you a corper or you an ex corper

I am an Ex-corper but I only enrolled NIM during service. Pls, cud u tell me how I can get to enroll for the Human Resource Management and PMP tarining cos I am rily Intersted.
You said 1 can decided to train himself online by downloading materials and Videos. Pls if dis were possible, wud 1 be given an online certificate as a proof of completing d training wen 1 is done with it. If yes, pls cud u share some of the websites dat offer such trainings.
Then abt d PMP Whtsapp group. I am also interested and I wud want u 2 add me up. Pls reply wen u get this here or on my mail so we cud talk better: buzoo123@yahoo.co.uk
Re: What Business To Enter Into With #150,000 by cr80vity(m): 7:01am On May 28, 2016
I v sent u a mail
Re: What Business To Enter Into With #150,000 by doritolfx: 11:22am On May 28, 2016
Egg Distribution is fantastic...

Food is another fantastic business idea

Farming is another

(1) (Reply)

CEO Of Cubana Spotted With His Monster SUV At His Castle In Anambra -PIC / Double Money With Bet 365 Builders / Kebbi Government Approves N27.5 Mill Tuition Fees For 38 Indigenes At Law School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.