Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Women: Can You Allow Your Husband Have Female Bestfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women: Can You Allow Your Husband Have Female Bestfriend (3332 Views)

Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ / "Allow Your Husband Marry His Girlfriend & Have Sex Together" - Linda Uju / Guys Can You Allow Your Babe To Wear These And Go Out With You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women: Can You Allow Your Husband Have Female Bestfriend by Divepen1(m): 9:16pm On May 17, 2016
I've seen women go through tough times because their husband's best friend is a woman...
if such is your case please share your experience and how you won him over...or if you are going through such use this medium to share your experience. Someone would surely have a little advice for you.

Edited: I read of a woman whose 12 year marriage broke because the woman couldn't stand it.

I thank everyone that have replied ... It's insightful. I am writing a book towards that end and I think I have seen more life experience that shows the fear is everywhere...

When Biola friendzoned John, she thought she could escape love. But when she entered marriage, they both discovered they can't live without each other. They are both restricted by religion, culture, marriage and gossips. Now, they must avoid adultery as their spouses are jealous, rebelling and making them come closer.

Meanwhile, Kemi is tired of John's love for Biola and is now drawn to Biola's husband.
She's restricted by her love for John and want to avoid adultery at all cost.
Watch out for ' Another Fenced Heart'
9 days to go on
www.nigerianwritershub.com
Re: Women: Can You Allow Your Husband Have Female Bestfriend by sinaj(f): 9:21pm On May 17, 2016
Cme to learn ni grin
Re: Women: Can You Allow Your Husband Have Female Bestfriend by obiorathesubtle: 9:24pm On May 17, 2016
our people say that only a nonsense man will keep a goat near his yam barn untied and tell the goat not to eat the yam meant for him and his family..

5 Likes

Re: Women: Can You Allow Your Husband Have Female Bestfriend by talk2alabama: 9:24pm On May 17, 2016
Well, if I had a female bestie, and I got married, i'd just let her knw my wife is feeling insecure abt the closeness.. dats all

1 Like

Re: Women: Can You Allow Your Husband Have Female Bestfriend by Divepen1(m): 9:27pm On May 17, 2016
talk2alabama:
Well, if I had a female bestie, and I got married, i'd just let her knw my wife is feeling insecure abt the closeness.. dats all
The problem is women won't talk...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women: Can You Allow Your Husband Have Female Bestfriend by Divepen1(m): 9:29pm On May 17, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
our people say that only a nonsense man will keep a goat near his yam barn untied and tell the goat not to eat the yam meant for him and his family..
Na every time Goat dey shop Yam
Re: Women: Can You Allow Your Husband Have Female Bestfriend by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 17, 2016
Yes, no big deal.
Re: Women: Can You Allow Your Husband Have Female Bestfriend by talk2alabama: 9:29pm On May 17, 2016
Divepen1:
The problem is women won't talk...
juhan baybee..

Wah ya hav ta say? wink
Re: Women: Can You Allow Your Husband Have Female Bestfriend by Divepen1(m): 9:32pm On May 17, 2016
mineANDurs:
Yes, no big deal.
Hmmm That's rare
Re: Women: Can You Allow Your Husband Have Female Bestfriend by obiorathesubtle: 9:36pm On May 17, 2016
Divepen1:

Na every time Goat dey shop Yam
I don't know shaa.. If I was a goat, I would've accurately answered your question..

1 Like

Re: Women: Can You Allow Your Husband Have Female Bestfriend by zyzxx(m): 9:37pm On May 17, 2016
Oun fi ina si ori orule sun
Re: Women: Can You Allow Your Husband Have Female Bestfriend by krak101(m): 9:38pm On May 17, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
I don't know shaa.. If I was a goat, I would've accurately answered your question..
owk. Assuming you're a goat... Answer grin

1 Like

Re: Women: Can You Allow Your Husband Have Female Bestfriend by Divepen1(m): 9:38pm On May 17, 2016
zyzxx:
Oun fi ina si ori orule sun
Ti otutu ba nmu nko
Re: Women: Can You Allow Your Husband Have Female Bestfriend by PunkyV(f): 9:41pm On May 17, 2016
No, I should be his BFF grin
Re: Women: Can You Allow Your Husband Have Female Bestfriend by Divepen1(m): 9:42pm On May 17, 2016
PunkyV:
No, I should be his BFF grin
Why na
Re: Women: Can You Allow Your Husband Have Female Bestfriend by ireneony(f): 9:43pm On May 17, 2016
For wetin undecided...konji na bastardd
Re: Women: Can You Allow Your Husband Have Female Bestfriend by PunkyV(f): 9:44pm On May 17, 2016
Divepen1:
Why na

I'm the jealous type grin
Re: Women: Can You Allow Your Husband Have Female Bestfriend by Divepen1(m): 9:44pm On May 17, 2016
Divepen1:

Edited: I read of a woman whose 12 year marriage broke because the woman couldn't stand it.
Re: Women: Can You Allow Your Husband Have Female Bestfriend by zyzxx(m): 9:45pm On May 17, 2016
Divepen1:
Ti otutu ba nmu nko
grin grin
Ori bibe wako ni ogun orififo se bi ina ori orule ni

Olewu

Nini obirin lore ni eyin igbe iyawo
Oda bi odo ti eyan fojudi to maun gbe ni lo nii
Re: Women: Can You Allow Your Husband Have Female Bestfriend by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 17, 2016
talk2alabama:
juhan baybee..

Wah ya hav ta say? wink
hehe no for me. U cant be best friends with my hubby tongue
Re: Women: Can You Allow Your Husband Have Female Bestfriend by Divepen1(m): 9:46pm On May 17, 2016
PunkyV:

Chai
Re: Women: Can You Allow Your Husband Have Female Bestfriend by SweetieConstie(f): 9:47pm On May 17, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
krak101:
LMAO!!! Kikikikikikikiki...gringringrin

The both of you are unserious! grincheesy
Re: Women: Can You Allow Your Husband Have Female Bestfriend by talk2alabama: 9:47pm On May 17, 2016
juhan:
shebi u dnt hav a male bestie? grin
Re: Women: Can You Allow Your Husband Have Female Bestfriend by Divepen1(m): 9:47pm On May 17, 2016
PunkyV:

Hmmm... insight
Re: Women: Can You Allow Your Husband Have Female Bestfriend by RoyalBlak007: 9:49pm On May 17, 2016
juhan:

are you

....that jealous

Re: Women: Can You Allow Your Husband Have Female Bestfriend by Firstlieutenant(m): 9:49pm On May 17, 2016
ireneony:
For wetin undecided...konji na bastardd

U be heavy agbero girlgrin but I like am so.
Re: Women: Can You Allow Your Husband Have Female Bestfriend by iceberylin(m): 9:52pm On May 17, 2016
Lol grin

Keeping B.F is like keeping Chicken as pet
. You'll eat it one day wink
Re: Women: Can You Allow Your Husband Have Female Bestfriend by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 17, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

are you

....that jealous
lol its not jealousy. I just dont want to hear any story. I trust my hubby buh i dont trust satan so.....

1 Like

Re: Women: Can You Allow Your Husband Have Female Bestfriend by ireneony(f): 9:56pm On May 17, 2016
Firstlieutenant:

U be heavy agbero girlgrin but I like am so.
plssss don't quote me again
Re: Women: Can You Allow Your Husband Have Female Bestfriend by Divepen1(m): 9:57pm On May 17, 2016
zyzxx:
grin grin Ori bibe wako ni ogun orififo se be ina ori orule ni
Olewu
Nini onbirin lore ni eyin igbe iyawo Oda bi odo ti eyan fojudi to maun gbe ni lo nii
Sugbon kii se gbogbo re no lo ri be. There are friends with benefit
Re: Women: Can You Allow Your Husband Have Female Bestfriend by obiorathesubtle: 9:57pm On May 17, 2016
krak101:
grin yam go taya me shaa.. I won't lie..
Re: Women: Can You Allow Your Husband Have Female Bestfriend by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 17, 2016
talk2alabama:
shebi u dnt hav a male bestie? grin
my hubby will be my only bestie tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BF That Can't Give You ₦50K To Make Your Hair Every 2 Weeks, Is That One BF? / Must Read: Diary Of A Lekki Houseboy (another Sex Story)… Part 6 / One Night Stand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.