Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,676 members, 7,955,488 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:22 AM

No Work, No Pay, FG Tells Workers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Work, No Pay, FG Tells Workers (22746 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody - FG Tells Court / Seized Allocation: "We Warned You, FG Tells Fayose.. / Resign Or Face Your Trial, FG Tells Ekweremadu And Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Work, No Pay, FG Tells Workers by Drenix(m): 8:18am On May 18, 2016
y d strike go hold, wen NLC demselves r nt united...
Re: No Work, No Pay, FG Tells Workers by psalmistkakah(m): 8:19am On May 18, 2016
Allah kwa....me dey vex cause d same goodluck plan dis people dey do, by now we 4 don 4get subsidy.....fantatiscally nonsense
Re: No Work, No Pay, FG Tells Workers by Nobody: 8:20am On May 18, 2016
EverestNwatu:
rooney get mind spoil my half time draw 250k ticket. Issokay!
gambler spotted!
Re: No Work, No Pay, FG Tells Workers by skywalker001(m): 8:20am On May 18, 2016
I love this administration like passion, jst lik military regime and I believe this is kind of thing we need in naija to mak a better tomorrow. Gluttons don't want to suffer before they enjoy... I dy wit u gidigba Mr president

4 Likes

Re: No Work, No Pay, FG Tells Workers by bisdam9086(m): 8:22am On May 18, 2016
OK oo. I hear you Bubu..
Re: No Work, No Pay, FG Tells Workers by D2diff: 8:24am On May 18, 2016
Trade Dispute Act, 2004, cry
Re: No Work, No Pay, FG Tells Workers by buharisbae(f): 8:25am On May 18, 2016
alobright17:
you lost words?
**MODIFIED grin
Re: No Work, No Pay, FG Tells Workers by Gbemisola10(f): 8:25am On May 18, 2016
God will save us frm them one day sha.....
Re: No Work, No Pay, FG Tells Workers by alobright17(m): 8:28am On May 18, 2016
buharisbae:

**MODIFIED grin
Was wondering,
How's ur morning?
Re: No Work, No Pay, FG Tells Workers by Fasuyifunke(f): 8:28am On May 18, 2016
*Buhari flagrantly flouted court orders
*EFCC flagrantly flouted court orders
*DSS flouted court orders
*NLC also followed in that direction
Welcome to a lawless nation, welcome to 1984.
Re: No Work, No Pay, FG Tells Workers by forex24(m): 8:29am On May 18, 2016
EverestNwatu:
rooney get mind spoil my half time draw 250k ticket. Issokay!

hope u have nice game send it over let share it together. i want to stake well n get some cash. otikpere@gmail.com
code will be better. on nairabet, bet9ja etc
Re: No Work, No Pay, FG Tells Workers by ukchy: 8:29am On May 18, 2016
Oooooooooooooo

THERE WAS A COUNTRY....

cry
cry
Re: No Work, No Pay, FG Tells Workers by Emmysteve(m): 8:29am On May 18, 2016
seunmsg:
NLC and TUC should respect the decision of the industrial court and shelve the planned strike. Negotiating with the government is what will bring about a meaningful solution and not an indefinite strike that can't be enforced due to the division in NLC leadership.
Which useless and senseless industrial court? Tell me what happens after dullard has rubbished several court orders and expect others to obey a Kangaroo court?
Re: No Work, No Pay, FG Tells Workers by AngelAhnie(f): 8:30am On May 18, 2016
kai dictator cry
Re: No Work, No Pay, FG Tells Workers by Nobody: 8:32am On May 18, 2016
Abeg shebi na the one wey barb molo naa be fernandinho for man city.
Re: No Work, No Pay, FG Tells Workers by Burger01(m): 8:33am On May 18, 2016
smiley
Re: No Work, No Pay, FG Tells Workers by slap1(m): 8:35am On May 18, 2016
Only a few hours into the strike and the dictator can't take it anymore. Buhari has not changed. He is a military dictator and will always be. Shame on the gullible zombies.

1 Like

Re: No Work, No Pay, FG Tells Workers by eeshazakari(f): 8:38am On May 18, 2016
what a country we have to live in
Re: No Work, No Pay, FG Tells Workers by deebrain(m): 8:39am On May 18, 2016
Im just speechless.....

Lord forgive me-I contributed in voting a dictatorship into power!

2 Likes

Re: No Work, No Pay, FG Tells Workers by AntiWailer: 8:41am On May 18, 2016
Wailers will join and support anything against Buhari without using common sense at all

What is tyranny?

Industrial court says suspend strike pending another suit and a faction went ahead.

UNPRODUCTIVE ENTITIES ALWAYS jumping at opportunity to sit their a*SS at home.

I support No work no pay.

If u feel the state of the nation is about They do Jonathan you will do Buhari too. Your need your head examined.

All the rogues you are supporting have stolen enough to last another generation without working.
The magnitude of theft is the reason why we are where we are today. if the money stolen finds its way into our external reserve then. It will cushion the effect of shortage of dollars.

To those of you praying daily that this govt fail so u proof your egoistic point that Jonathan was the best option, continue.

To make matters crazy, majority of u dnt even have passport not to talk of visa to go any wia. The impact of ur prayer would be felt first by u by the time poverty hold ur jugular.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Work, No Pay, FG Tells Workers by elantraceey(f): 8:41am On May 18, 2016
What nonsense!! i've never seen or heard of a government soo insensitive to the plight of those it's leading. Nigerians tolerates way too much nonsense from these miscreants. i was against this strike but not anymore.

4 Likes

Re: No Work, No Pay, FG Tells Workers by carlzy: 8:48am On May 18, 2016
You do not force the masses. It's democracy era, not tyranny. If the people wants a reverse in the new pump price, then so be it. Afterall, it's "Goverment for the people" nt the other way round.

Buhari's true nature can't hide.

1 Like

Re: No Work, No Pay, FG Tells Workers by Jorkpast(m): 8:49am On May 18, 2016
what buhari doesn't know is dat " A Government that governs best is the government that governs least"...[b]what buhari doesn't know is dat " A Government that governs best is the government that governs least"...[/b]what buhari doesn't know is dat " A Government that governs best is the government that governs least".....I don't blame him..I blame life itself for giving us such an arrogant leader ..at d end of his tenure. it will come down to "who he Epps"

1 Like

Re: No Work, No Pay, FG Tells Workers by seguno2: 8:50am On May 18, 2016
I thought that the workers are being owed salary for many months already, so...........?
Re: No Work, No Pay, FG Tells Workers by rabzy01: 8:52am On May 18, 2016
This strike, if it ever holds, is illegal as it will be in contempt of court order. Therefore, anyone who participates in it participates in illegality and should not be paid.

I am very sure this will be the most useless and ineffective strike ever held by National Looters Congress (NLC) in Nigeria.
Re: No Work, No Pay, FG Tells Workers by adeolabakare(f): 8:53am On May 18, 2016
PapaBrowne:
Terrible.
Salaries – FG Issues Warning by PapaBrowne(m): 8:03am
I wasn't really interested in this strike.

But reading this threat against the Nigerian people by the government despite the terrible hardship it has placed on Nigerians, I am obliged to support aggressively any strike action.

This is the height of dictatorship from people with a dead conscience. They are not even pleading, they are threatening. This is terrible and if we allow this to pass, they will up the ante until we are totally silenced.

I can't believe Osibanjo is part of t

Why Osinbajo? What is it about Osinbajo? Isn't he human? Some people can be funny!
Re: No Work, No Pay, FG Tells Workers by BeardedMan: 8:53am On May 18, 2016
BizBayo:
who this strike go epp
dunno
Re: No Work, No Pay, FG Tells Workers by AntiWailer: 9:04am On May 18, 2016
Emmysteve:
Which useless and senseless industrial court? Tell me what happens after dullard has rubbished several court orders and expect others to obey a Kangaroo court?

Mention the court order he rubbished ?

Mention just 1.

And please dnt tell me Dansuki because he was re-arrested for something else entirely by another agency.

Heven has gone to court and that has been clarified.
Re: No Work, No Pay, FG Tells Workers by ismayl: 9:16am On May 18, 2016
this otedola&dangote boys called NLC &TUC.u wanna be takin trillions on subsidy. they deserv be arrested. if govt disobey court order, its different to crazzy nlc. may GOD purnish both NLC & TUC & whoever supports them
Re: No Work, No Pay, FG Tells Workers by ismayl: 9:18am On May 18, 2016
govt can now take advantage of court order and the law against them. anybody that strikes, let the NYSC take their place permanently. they'v disobeyd the court.
Re: No Work, No Pay, FG Tells Workers by joshsmallz(m): 9:19am On May 18, 2016
....RANDOM MUSE ON THAT IMMINENT INDUSTRIAL ACTION BY THE NLC.
I have argued on countless occasions and it bears repeating that WE WILL CONTINUE TO EXPERIENCE SEVERAL YEARS OF BATTERY IN THE HANDS OF OUR LEADERS AS LONG AS WE, THE LED, KEEP HANDING OUT TO THEM NEW MANUALS SPECIFYING HOW BEST WE WISH TO BE RAPED.
Now picture this:
The Federal Government goes public with a new price regime on Premium Motor Spirit. The NLC threatens an industrial action as an outlet for registering its displeasure over what it calls government insensitivity in taking the decision.
And since GOVERNMENT WILL ALWAYS BE GOVERNMENT, it quickly divides itself into several groups. One groups invites Labour leaders for a meeting under the pretext of finding a common ground with the union as it has to do with the "deregulation" imbroglio. Another group heads to court to secure an injunction restraining the NLC from going ahead with the planned strike. Still, another "group" begins to think up suitable adjectives that will best convey the threats of government should the other group fails to cow the NLC into shelving their strike action.
Now, how this Joe Ajaero-led faction of the NLC continued to sit in the same negotiation table with representatives of the government who breached the rule of engagement by running to court to seek an injunction while "negotiations" were still on is what I find utterly shocking.
Even though the Ajaero-led faction would lay claims to never being in support of the decision of government as if has to do with the new price regime from the outset, the moment news about the government decision to go to court on the same matter you are trying to dialogue on, filtered in, I would have expected them to walk out of the negotiation...and knock themselves into the Ayuba faction.
But No! They sat back, still pushed forward with the supposed talk and came out with a position that aligns with that of the government.
And since the Ayuba-led faction which by my estimation is the most influential has vowed to continue with the strike action, the Secretary to the Government of the Federation has issued a statement to the effect that security operatives will be on hand to ensure that no group prevents workers from working. Also, government has thrown a "NO WORK, NO PAY" threat into the mix.
In all these, did you notice that while the different groups in which government divided itself into were working in harmony to achieve one goal - THAT OF STOPPING THE NLC from its proposed industrial action, the different factions of the NLC WERE DOING EVERYTHING TO WEAKEN THEIR RANKS?
Don't be surprised if you get to hear that a security operative has killed one, two or maybe four workers tomorrow in their bid to prevent a faction of the NLC from ensuring that members abide by the decision to down tools.
POST SCRIPT: I think it's high time we began to look for sterner ways to knock our leaders into shape as it has to do with the way they lead us. This clichéd vow to vote them out has never helped us. So what if a leader is not interested in being reelected?
It's a Wednesday morning here in Nigeria!!
I am out!

3 Likes

Re: No Work, No Pay, FG Tells Workers by Dajugba: 9:19am On May 18, 2016
Emmysteve:
Game on

POLL: click LIKE if you think Buhari is a tyrant and SHARE if you think he is dictator.

I click both. if you share desame believe with me click "like " . If you think he is only posses with dictorship spirit and the best liar of the nation click "share".

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Different People's Reactions On INEC Postponing The Elections - Yanbaba Meme / FG Warns US, Others Against Unguarded Utterances / FFK: Nigeria Has Entered ‘One Chance’ Under Buhari, APC – Ex-minister, Dalung

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.