Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

No Work, No Pay, FG Tells Workers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Work, No Pay, FG Tells Workers (22654 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody - FG Tells Court / Seized Allocation: "We Warned You, FG Tells Fayose.. / Resign Or Face Your Trial, FG Tells Ekweremadu And Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Work, No Pay, FG Tells Workers by ismayl: 9:20am On May 18, 2016
we were against jonathan removing subsidy because diazani would hav shared the money just like money for weapon agaist bokoharam
Re: No Work, No Pay, FG Tells Workers by Seunpaul01(m): 9:21am On May 18, 2016
lumzybo:

Why are u pple so quick to abuse the president? If u were to be in charge wuld u allow the strike knowing fully well that NLC's house is on fire.

Wabba says strike ON; Ajaebo go to work.

Nigerians shld stand against NLC's stupidity rubbish pple.

The last tym I remembered the name of Any NLC's chairman was during Adams

яємємвєя тнαт gσσ∂ℓυ¢к яємσνє∂ тнє ѕυвѕι∂у αи∂ ιи¢яєαѕє∂ тнє ρяι¢є тσ 120 fяσм 65 иαιяα αfтєя тнє иι¢ ѕтяιкє нє αgяєє∂ тσ яє∂υ¢є∂ ιт тσ 97 иαιяα ρєя ℓιтєя. иσω αиσтнєя gσνєяимєит ιѕ ιи¢яєαѕιиg ιт αgαιи fяσм тнαт #97 тσ #145. ιf тяυℓу тнє gσσ∂ℓυ¢к ∂ι∂ иσт яємσνє тнє ѕυвѕι∂у тнєи, тнє ρяι¢є ѕнσυℓ∂ нανє вєєи яєνєяѕє∂ тσ тнє ρяєνισυѕ #65. вυт нє ¢σитιиυє∂ ωιтн ιт.

ιиfα¢т тнє ѕтяιкє ѕнσυℓ∂ вє νєяу ѕтяσиg
Re: No Work, No Pay, FG Tells Workers by ismayl: 9:26am On May 18, 2016
it wasn't we who voted out pdp.it was GOD who haulted evil.
they stole all money. come to my unoversity evry Friday ev wit mighty cars and big big bags of money and take girls away for fun. all that has stopped.
they had sex wit every female in aso rock or who wants position. ask stella's husband
they awarded contracts wit highly inflated costs. ask julius begger
Re: No Work, No Pay, FG Tells Workers by anigold(m): 9:48am On May 18, 2016
lumzybo:

Why are u pple so quick to abuse the president? If u were to be in charge wuld u allow the strike knowing fully well that NLC's house is on fire.

Wabba says strike ON; Ajaebo go to work.

Nigerians shld stand against NLC's stupidity rubbish pple.

The last tym I remembered the name of Any NLC's chairman was during Adams

and we thought Adams will make a better Governor due to his NLC history but instead he had the guts to owed workers months of salaries.. Some people are wicked..
Mofos(NLC leaders) making noise to get notice for juicy political appointments..

APC supporters dont have any reason to complain 15 months ago they all chanting for 'Angel buhari to bring change' this is the change so keep quiet and enjoy it..
Re: No Work, No Pay, FG Tells Workers by anigold(m): 9:51am On May 18, 2016
bright007:
Federal government issuing empty threats.....

When has no work, no pay ever worked in Nigeria?

i think it will work now ooo, we are in the season of change..
Re: No Work, No Pay, FG Tells Workers by Megaideas(f): 10:02am On May 18, 2016
This is democracy not autocracy. How can you push a person and tell him how and where to fall? People have no say in matters that concern them directly. Is this leadership? People suffer terribly in this country and yet they're threatened. Na kwa echeeki o.
Re: No Work, No Pay, FG Tells Workers by foxgiovani(m): 10:04am On May 18, 2016
seunmsg:
NLC and TUC should respect the decision of the industrial court and shelve the planned strike. Negotiating with the government is what will bring about a meaningful solution and not an indefinite strike that can't be enforced due to the division in NLC leadership.
Mumu, which industrial court?
Re: No Work, No Pay, FG Tells Workers by macaranta(m): 10:09am On May 18, 2016
Hmm
Re: No Work, No Pay, FG Tells Workers by seunmsg(m): 10:20am On May 18, 2016
foxgiovani:
Mumu, which industrial court?

Emmysteve:
Which useless and senseless industrial court? Tell me what happens after dullard has rubbished several court orders and expect others to obey a Kangaroo court?

I am in my office presently and all my colleagues are also here. Nigerians are not interested in this current strike called by NLC, the earlier they accept the reality and negotiate with government, the better for everybody.
Re: No Work, No Pay, FG Tells Workers by Xtopher123(m): 10:42am On May 18, 2016
What we Nigerians don't understand is the fact that both NLC and FG are the same people fighting for Their own Mouth and Stomach..

Although the FG should not expect NLC to obey court rules because they have failed to obey them initially - You lead by Example

On the other hand, The FG has shown who truly they are, First the the Anti Social Media Bill, and now you can't air your voice out without getting a court sanction and we all seat here and believe This is Democracy? No that's not what I was taught in Sec School..
Re: No Work, No Pay, FG Tells Workers by willibounce1(m): 10:55am On May 18, 2016
When Fela called this man a crase man and animal in crase man skin, he knew what he was saying. How can you want to bully everybody into accepting your evil decisions.
Re: No Work, No Pay, FG Tells Workers by BonetEzra(m): 11:19am On May 18, 2016
All those who are against subsidy removal during GEJ n are against the strike now are cowards..
Re: No Work, No Pay, FG Tells Workers by masciano77: 1:11pm On May 18, 2016
seunmsg:
NLC and TUC should respect the decision of the industrial court and shelve the planned strike. Negotiating with the government is what will bring about a meaningful solution and not an indefinite strike that can't be enforced due to the division in NLC leadership.
Negotiation yes is the way forward, but it must be tailored to the reversal of the pump rise of PMS. From my perspective Subsidy is not a bad thing but what is the plan of subsidy. For example subsidy can be used to enhance export or meliorate the effect of import. The Govt. needs develop a plan, to fix the refineries (to work to it its designed potential) and subsequently and gradually phase out subsidy. This means solving the problem from the root and not from the leaf.
Re: No Work, No Pay, FG Tells Workers by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 18, 2016
The attendance register was real. An official of the University came while I was in class this morning and he said he came to check if lecturers were at their duty posts.
Back to topic, a house divided against itself cannot stand, not to talk of opposing another.
Different mouthpieces. Different orders. From different corners.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DSS Should Recommend Pantami’s Sack Now — CSO / Reps Approve 71 Amendments To Nigerian Constitution / Obiano Visits Failing Portion Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.