Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,798 members, 7,831,584 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Man Dies After Having Wild S3x Romp With Transgender Lady (see Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Dies After Having Wild S3x Romp With Transgender Lady (see Photo) (1247 Views)

Apprentice Mechanic Dies During Sex Romp With Food Vendor / I Caught My Husband Having Wild S*x With My Chief Bridesmaid On Our Wedding / Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Dies After Having Wild S3x Romp With Transgender Lady (see Photo) by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 17, 2016
A foreigner died in the early hours of Sunday morning, May 15 after hitting his head on a wall during a wild r0mp with a transgender woman in a Pattaya hotel. Authorities were alerted to the death at around 5am on Sunday morning and when they arrived at the second floor room of the short time hotel just off Walking Street. They found the n*ked body of an unidentified male, thought to be aged between 40-45, laid on the floor.
Also present was the 22-year-old transgender from Buriram who told investigators the couple had met earlier on Walking Street and had agreed a fee of 3,000 baht for short time s*x. The unnamed transgender said the man was very drunk and rather wild when it came to doing the horizontal mambo. She said that during their moment of passion the man banged his head on the wall and fell to the floor. The body was sent for autopsy and police are now trying to identify the man.
Investigators said the man likely tripped due to his intoxicated state causing him to injure himself, however, they will await the results of the autopsy to determine the exact cause of death before questioning the transgender further.
http://9jaflaver.com/man-dies-after-having-wild-s3x-romp-with-transgender-lady-see-photo/

Re: Man Dies After Having Wild S3x Romp With Transgender Lady (see Photo) by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 17, 2016
Easy passport to hell... Smh
Re: Man Dies After Having Wild S3x Romp With Transgender Lady (see Photo) by vicstar(m): 11:40pm On May 17, 2016
• • • • • I pity his lost soul cry

Re: Man Dies After Having Wild S3x Romp With Transgender Lady (see Photo) by Hillzy(m): 12:02am On May 18, 2016
U see follow come woman u say na d one way persin like u make u won chop, ok continue for where u go

1 Like

Re: Man Dies After Having Wild S3x Romp With Transgender Lady (see Photo) by AliJohn(m): 12:14am On May 18, 2016
Bcuz of punny

Re: Man Dies After Having Wild S3x Romp With Transgender Lady (see Photo) by babino22: 1:17am On May 18, 2016
its well o
Re: Man Dies After Having Wild S3x Romp With Transgender Lady (see Photo) by Nobody: 9:34am On May 18, 2016
Even the man=woman still looks like a man after the whole thing... Yukkk! See his=her legs sef... Still the shape of a man....

(1) (Reply)

The 7 Types Of Love / Marriage Doesn't Cure Lust. / Recession: My Friend Engages Gov Dickson's Sister Inlaw For Money. (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.