Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,683 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" (41606 Views)

Autopsy Result Of Keleche Ineke (Graphic Photos) / 7 Men Die From Sex With Zimbabwean Woman / Autopsy Conducted On Ronke Shonde, Police Invite Alleged Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by Jazzlite: 6:42pm On May 18, 2016
misspicy:

Women hater
go kill yourself tongue

Next time I tell you shut-up...I really mean you should zip ur mouth and tie ur fingers!

1 Like

Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by Olabestonic001(m): 6:45pm On May 18, 2016
delishpot:

I did speak out a lot of times, my mom was helping many abused women while she was alive. One got HIV from her hubby, one was beaten till she got blind, one was disgraced and kicked out naked by her husband and even one young one ran to the police when her hubby was beating her cos he left #50 for her and their daughter for 1 week feeding after he told her she could not work cos he doesn't want her to be exposed to men in any work environment. When she asked him for feeding money he said he did not have, out of anger she said but you have to carry women(which he does) he pounced on her for daring to questions him she ran to the police station that night they sent her home, told them to settle be it amicably and refused to take down her statement. They said she should beg him,n that his face does not resemble someone who would beat a woman (never knew they can see it in ones face) She went back hone and when the beating became an everyday affair, she left. Now she has a good job, caring for their kids and he is begging her to cone back home that every marriage has it's ups and Downs. I tell her say Na she sabi of she return back.
So yes, I have seen enough to not expose anyone (man/woman) to an abusive partner. Believe me if Man cries by out that his wife is abusing him, I would listen too.

I just hope you've also seen women who enjoys their marriage? Cos if you dwell too much on wrong marriages, you might unknowingly hate all men. I've seen so much women cheating on their men and I've never think women are bad. Also, a marriage without GOD as its Alpha and Omega will NEVER be free from tumults.

2 Likes

Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by Jazzlite: 6:51pm On May 18, 2016
misspicy:

Two things are to be blamed for your animalistic characteristics mister cheesy

1)your father,for battering your mother to death

2)Mtn 10mb

you really have no fault

Now swerve ---------->
I said zip it....and....

Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by misspicy(f): 7:18pm On May 18, 2016
Jazzlite:

what 2k ye so long.....I enjoyed the warmth of your tongue.... now bounce along...stop sending me PM's will ye!
LOL grin

In your wildest dreams "Abuke" tongue

screenshots of the PMs or no be your papa your mama born you for.... interpret that,if your father's money was not wasted to educate you tongue

1 Like

Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by Babacele: 7:22pm On May 18, 2016
Jazzlite:
well I did not marry a goat...so I am willing 2 learn from yer experience of spousal spanking cheesy cheesy

me ? spousal spanking? abegi o....women always complain say I dey spoil them sef....when e don reach dt level ,it means all communication avenue don scatter be dt ....n d game is over b that ......will never raise my hand on any woman .....never by His Grace.

1 Like

Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by Jazzlite: 7:27pm On May 18, 2016
then we're in da same team.... wink

Babacele:
me ? spousal spanking? abegi o....women always complain say I dey spoil them sef....when e don reach dt level ,it means all communication avenue don scatter be dt ....n d game is over b that ......will never raise my hand on any woman .....never by His Grace.

No to spousal abuse.

2 Likes

Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by delishpot: 7:27pm On May 18, 2016
Olabestonic001:

I just hope you've also seen women who enjoys their marriage? Cos if you dwell too much on wrong marriages, you might unknowingly hate all men. I've seen so much women cheating on their men and I've never think women are bad. Also, a marriage without GOD as its Alpha and Omega will NEVER be free from tumults.

Did I say all marriages are bad? Should I say because plenty people are well fed, we shouldn't care for those who go to bed hungry? Or because many people have clothes we should not focus on people who are naked or dressed in rags?

1 Like

Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by misspicy2(f): 7:51pm On May 18, 2016
Jazzlite:

take ur agbero starter pack and bounce.... I'll ignore you henceforth. No time 4 uncouth utterances ..... stop the PM's. I mean it. And I do not take stalking lightly.
You forgot you quoted me first right?

Effect of worm infestation in the brains of a vegetable being like you. grin

Next time,think twice before quoting me tongue

Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by misspicy2(f): 8:01pm On May 18, 2016
Cc Jazzlite,when you return from ban
Picture of the PMs or tongue
Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by Jazzlite: 8:08pm On May 18, 2016
stop stalking me.... I don't do bleached up old women...and I don't get banned!

misspicy2:
Cc Jazzlite,when you return from ban

Picture of the PMs or tongue

1 Like

Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by MarieSucre(f): 8:44pm On May 18, 2016
rufychuks:

Yes, please do educate me. Most times you ladies just scream FEMINISM when anything make is mentioned. Is feminism the hatred of everything male? Is feminism the emasculation of males? Is feminism actually outright female chauvinism? Pls explain what feminism is because what we have observed is that it encourages everything anti-masculine?

From the first comment to this very one, no one said talk more of SCREAMED feminism except you.

Its funny that you talk about hatred of everything male on a thread talking about a man who alleged killed his wife. Its funny that you talk about emasculation of males in a country where 90% of president, governors, Ceo's, bank managers, doctors, lawyers, Police officers are men but I'm sure in all this we are somehow still emasculating you men./s

Its funny that you talk about Chauvinism on a social media site where more than half of the comments from male users is always about how women should not aspire to heights that men have reached but should just "maintain their God given lane" But I'm sure we're the ones being chauvinistic./s

Comment reminds me of whites of America in the 1940's. They kept deriding the civil rights movement by saying that it was anti-white. The same is being said of #blacklives matter. I wonder what you both have in common.

Feminism is a range of political movements , ideologies ,
and social movements that share a common goal: to
define, establish, and achieve equal political, economic,
personal, and social rights for women .
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feminism

1 Like

Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by Izen: 9:01pm On May 18, 2016
Jazzlite:
this is au u fail exams...... the question is was she beaten to death?.... Police said NO!

I replied to your comment not the post. A man who beats his wife even if it is not to death is a monster and a murderer in the making. So no, I feel no sympathy for him even if he didn't kill his wife.
Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by lebrotin: 10:15pm On May 18, 2016
repogirl:
how?

There is a history of abuse already in the marriage. She had marks on her body. They had a fight the night before and next day she is dead.

This is already enough to hold the man responsible. Then instead of taking his wife to a hospital when he saw her unconscious, the first thing he did was to run. Haba!

Abeg the yeye too smell.... I hope they are not planning on covering it up.
Can you go ahead and hold the man responsible...typical mentality from obinrin abeyin to

2 Likes

Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by lebrotin: 10:18pm On May 18, 2016
D2diff:
Which kin report be this?

Yea, she didn't die from domestic abuse. What did she die from?

She died from the intense doggy she received for 4 nights from her lover..

1 Like

Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by lebrotin: 10:34pm On May 18, 2016
makydebbie:
hmmm...so what killed her then?
Epon

1 Like

Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by rufychuks: 10:52pm On May 18, 2016
MarieSucre:

From the first comment to this very one, no one said talk more of SCREAMED feminism except you.

Its funny that you talk about hatred of everything male on a thread talking about a man who alleged killed his wife. Its funny that you talk about emasculation of males in a country where 90% of president, governors, Ceo's, bank managers, doctors, lawyers, Police officers are men but I'm sure in all this we are somehow still emasculating you men./s

Its funny that you talk about Chauvinism on a social media site where more than half of the comments from male users is always about how women should not aspire to heights that men have reached but should just "maintain their God given lane" But I'm sure we're the ones being chauvinistic./s

Comment reminds me of whites of America in the 1940's. They kept deriding the civil rights movement by saying that it was anti-white. The same is being said of #blacklives matter. I wonder what you both have in common.

Feminism is a range of political movements , ideologies ,
and social movements that share a common goal: to
define, establish, and achieve equal political, economic,
personal, and social rights for women .
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feminism
Firstly, you dont have to proclaim you are a feminist for it to be obvious. Those who claim to be feminists have a rather peculiar pattern of expression which you have clearly exhibited.
Next, I doubt if this is the first time you have heard of a man killing his wife. Or a wife killing her husband. A Mother killing her children. A man killing his brother. A friend killing his/her friend. That's the tragic reality of humanity. People kill people.
Funny, no one prevents women from becoming Doctors, Lawyers, Engineers, Pilots, CEO's as there are already a lot of them in the society. I have never seen any comment on Nairaland asking women not to aspire to greatness (if there are, pls share the link to it).
The truth is that none of us chose to be born as either male or female. However, nature has made it clear that one is either male or female. And with it comes an almost unexplainable aspect. Identification. Our anatomies are different. Males become more muscular, grizzly and physically strong. Women develop breasts, become shapely and ready for childbirth. Do you see that naturally roles have been created for each sex. It doesnt mean women can not be wrestlers or weight-lifters but it means that no matter how a woman lifts weights, she can not be as muscular as her male counterpart on that level. Also, no matter how caring a man is, he can never have a motherly touch(babies have been know to differentiate).
I wholeheartedly support gender equality but abhor the idea that for that to be perceived as functional, men should be subjugated. No, let it be a level playing field, if you are better than me, then you are better than me. Not, 'oh! how can only 2 females pass this examination in a class of 50. Pls, there should be equality o!'
Lastly, that definition of feminism is apt but most 'feminists' think it means they should be above men.

3 Likes

Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by mukhcech(m): 11:47pm On May 18, 2016
Zidjay:
Let his conscience be his judge
Hi Zidjay,is ur Camon C8 still available?
Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by D2diff: 12:10am On May 19, 2016
I don't do stvpid. Please don't quote me again
lebrotin:
She died from the intense doggy she received for 4 nights from her lover..
Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by Zidjay(f): 12:27am On May 19, 2016
mukhcech:

Hi Zidjay,is ur Camon C8 still available?
Yes, it is.
Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by mukhcech(m): 5:18am On May 19, 2016
Zidjay:
Yes, it is.
how do I get across to u? Flash me here zero8one69five1(triple 6)2. Thanks
Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by lebrotin: 7:28am On May 19, 2016
D2diff:
I don't do stvpid. Please don't quote me again
I didn't quote you. I only responded to a question you raised...
Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by MarieSucre(f): 10:06am On May 19, 2016
rufychuks:

Firstly, you dont have to proclaim you are a feminist for it to be obvious. Those who claim to be feminists have a rather peculiar pattern of expression which you have clearly exhibited.
Next, I doubt if this is the first time you have heard of a man killing his wife. Or a wife killing her husband. A Mother killing her children. A man killing his brother. A friend killing his/her friend. That's the tragic reality of humanity. People kill people.
Funny, no one prevents women from becoming Doctors, Lawyers, Engineers, Pilots, CEO's as there are already a lot of them in the society. I have never seen any comment on Nairaland asking women not to aspire to greatness (if there are, pls share the link to it).
The truth is that none of us chose to be born as either male or female. However, nature has made it clear that one is either male or female. And with it comes an almost unexplainable aspect. Identification. Our anatomies are different. Males become more muscular, grizzly and physically strong. Women develop breasts, become shapely and ready for childbirth. Do you see that naturally roles have been created for each sex. It doesnt mean women can not be wrestlers or weight-lifters but it means that no matter how a women left weights, she can not be as muscular as her male counterpart on that level. Also, no matter how caring a man is, he can never have a motherly touch(babies have been know to differentiate).
I wholeheartedly support gender equality but abhor the idea that for that to be perceived as functional, men should be subjugated. No, let it be a level playing field, if you are better than me, then you are better than me. Not, 'oh! how can only 2 females pass this examination in a class of 50. Pls, there should be equality o!'
Lastly, that definitely of feminism is apt but most 'feminists' think it means they should be above men.

Firstly, you dont have to proclaim you are a man for it to
be obvious. Those who claim to be real men have a rather
peculiar pattern of expression which you have clearly
exhibited.

***fixed your condescending statement

Sure we've all heard of homicide and all the -cides. But i quoted that to show you how ridiculous it is for you to say women hate you on a the thread dealing with alleged murder of a wife. Since you refused to do your homework, here it is;

Sex related murder: Male 93.6% Female 3.4%
Workplace murders: Male 91.3% Female 8.7%
Argument Murders: Male 85.6% Female 14.4%

NCJ 182990, U.S Dept of Justice.

For Nigeria I bet it is higher. So you should be asking yourself that question not us.

Sure no one stops women now, but the years of telling women that all they're good for is child bearing and sending only our sons to school has left an indelible mark on the society. I read an account of a woman who overhead another woman telling her daughter who is an eloquent speaker that she should become a teacher instead of a lawyer, so she can be compatible with marriage life. This woman felt sad that this mother was stunting her daughters growth at jss3.

The truth is none of us we're born our race either. We just came to earth to find that black was seen as the weaker, ugly and unintelligent race. Should we also say that natural roles have been created for each race as the white race has excelled in intellectual and technological capacity, conquered our cities, enslaved us and even after the abolition of slave trade are still miles ahead of us. Creating vaccines for diseases that our ancestors died foolishly of, phones and cars so we do not trek under the sun and make use of a town crier. They're even preparing to send a manned mission to Mars but we are here harboring Senators who marry children.
Using your physical superiority logic to condone sexism against women, will you also use this intellectual superiority factor to condone racism against blacks?

Its funny you talk about an even playing field. Is it and even playing field for your tribe? Talk more of for the women.

Why are you scared if the tables are turned that's gonna happen. Lolz. Only one who is guilty, has much to fear. Don't worry. As for me, I'm all for gender equity.
Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by damien2: 12:24pm On May 19, 2016
The man has a son outsude wedlock

Wouldnt it be great if she had shot him dead? You can't blame her, can you? He is an oloshismiley

xtervaganza:
if anything, this proves and in a way vindicates the man .

The woman was sleeping with the man when she lied when she told her hubby work took her to abuja. A job she had left since march

I no pity the woman again jare

Na oloshi sef
Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by damien2: 12:26pm On May 19, 2016
Typical moro.nic reply from okunrin afiwa ju to

lebrotin:
Can you go ahead and hold the man responsible...typical mentality from obinrin abeyin to
Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by xtervaganza(m): 1:41pm On May 19, 2016
damien2:
The man has a son outsude wedlock

Wouldnt it be great if she had shot him dead? You can't blame her, can you? He is an oloshismiley

they both deserve each other. Don't get me wrong, I'm married and I won't cheat on my wife.

But this woman is a devil herself. She left her hubby and kids for days to go sleep with another man

And she lied about a job trip. A job she had lost since march

They are both senseless and evil
Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by damien2: 1:49pm On May 19, 2016
Okay
xtervaganza:
they both deserve each other. Don't get me wrong, I'm married and I won't cheat on my wife.

But this woman is a devil herself. She left her hubby and kids for days to go sleep with another man

And she lied about a job trip. A job she had lost since march

They are both senseless and evil
Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by AreaFada2: 6:31pm On May 19, 2016
Dotman2210:
I just tire for the babe matter people will just conclude hearing a side of the story
The truth is that such parole the woman did to Abuja might seem strange to me and you but lots of ladies have been doing it since university days. Some continue well into marriage, especially when things get tight economically.

That's why a large number of kids belong to another man outside. Cheap paternity test will open a can of worm in the nearest future.

Rest assured that when the time comes, women will still find a way to blame men for it: not good in bed, always working, dick too small (as if the stingy hubby only bought a small, cheap one from the shop), etc. tongue
What they are doing is indirect self defence. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Rapes His Wife's Sister, Impregnates Her 3 Times, Orders Her To Abort All / Money Ritual: Voodoo Priest "Produces Wads Of Money From Thin Air" (Video) / Couple Arrested For Sexually And Physically Abusing Their Housemaid (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.