Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,466 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" (41638 Views)

Autopsy Result Of Keleche Ineke (Graphic Photos) / 7 Men Die From Sex With Zimbabwean Woman / Autopsy Conducted On Ronke Shonde, Police Invite Alleged Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by Omotayor123(f): 12:08pm On May 18, 2016
GenOrumov:

If you say it contributed to her death - maybe. But if her death wasn't as a result of the marks on her body (caused by her husband) then he may walk away a free man.

Take for example - I slap my friend and while bending down to rub his cheeks as a result of the slap's sting, a car veers of the road and crushes him to death. Who will we say killed him, I or the driver of the car? Obviously its the driver. Do you think when the judge sentences the driver to jail he will also send me?
Oh! Tnx for the clarification.
Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by delishpot: 12:31pm On May 18, 2016
Naughtysite:

So people cant die naturally again ?

The most credible report was from their landlady who said she has never heard or seen the couple quarrel before..

Is the land lady living in their house? Do you think every abused spouse let's the neighbours know what is cooking on their homes? Haven't you seen stories where people kill family memebers and then other family members and close friends would be surprised and shocked that such a storm was brewing right in front of their eyes yet they never got a wind of it? My dear some husbands and wives surffer in silence o. Land lady never heard yet the husband has said that he physically abused her. With his own mouth. So can you see the landlady was mistaken all along thinking all was well in that home?

1 Like

Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by xtervaganza(m): 12:32pm On May 18, 2016
mineANDurs:

He is a wife basher for Gods sake!
His only saving grace is dat d wife foolishly dd not report him when still alive. If they look closely, d cause of death might not b too far fetched from complications or emotional instability from d domestic violence she suffered.

Meanwhile, this is Naija, who knows if d result was not fabricated.
if anything, this proves and in a way vindicates the man .

The woman was sleeping with the man when she lied when she told her hubby work took her to abuja. A job she had left since march

I no pity the woman again jare

Na oloshi sef

1 Like

Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by xtervaganza(m): 12:36pm On May 18, 2016
mineANDurs:

I dont know if u r a man or a woman but whichever u r, U r a total disgrace to ur specie for calling Kate Henshaw whose husband impregnated his secretary 'a failure'.
As of linda Ikeji she is a very successful woman and I am sure she has never begged U or any of ur relation to marry her.

Stop hating and channel all ur energy to making some real money so u can come out of ur misery. Mtsheeew!
he's a disgrace for having an opinion?

And you the chief judge of insanity and lies what does that make you?

1 Like

Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by AreaFada2: 12:58pm On May 18, 2016
MarieSucre:

Neither have her family members confirmed it. But the man by his own admission says a woman did come to the family saying she had a child out of wedlock for him. Her sister even confirmed it and said Ronke told her that the man would follow her from room to room begging and promising to do a DNA test which he never did. Even the man confirmed that he promised he would do a DNA test. You can check major news outlet for this info if you think I am lying.

Now let's analyse this; the man did say he doubted the child was his but he never said he did not have any relationship with the woman, he was even begging her not to leave. He admitted he cheated. Yet I don't see you talking about that. Maybe it's just easier for you to admit that Ronke cheated so you can make the man feel justified in his alleged actions.

Even in America when a married person dies, the first suspect is their spouse. Statistics show that about 93% of homicides are perpetrated by spouse, I'll need to find it tho. Its after the spouse has established an alibi then they go after the extended family, colleagues, neighbours etc anyone with a motive for murder. Thank you Crime Inc and Investigation Discovery . Best stations ever.

So yes while it's important that we not convict him in the court of public opinion, he has a motive(suspicion of cheating on him). His alibi is sketchy(his son locked his mother's corpse indoors). Among others.

The report posted above that we're having this discussion under does say the cause of her death is not the beating she got. But it does throw up another quagmire for the man. That she was indeed beaten.

And pls spare us the bullshitt, you're talking like if the positions we're not reversed, your likes would not brigade nairaland with quotes like " after devil fear woman" or "women and serpents are the same just like Eve" or "Never trust a woman".

I don't know about that lawyer but I hope and pray that she is in jail. Unlike a lot of the guys here, I never supported her because she was my gender or any thing. My comments posted were clear. That I hoped she rot in jail since she is incapable of controlling her anger among sane humans.

Baby Daddy hunh. Let me not see your mouth commenting here about single mothers.

You get tym o. Upon other people matter. I want someone to help with a big project writing. I did not read your epistle o. I have no award to win from winning any talk here. Good luck sha. cool
Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by Jazzlite: 12:59pm On May 18, 2016
better you speak out now delishpot....
delishpot:

Is the land lady living in their house? Do you think every abused spouse let's the neighbours know what is cooking on their homes? Haven't you seen stories where people kill family memebers and then other family members and close friends would be surprised and shocked that such a storm was brewing right in front of their eyes yet they never got a wind of it? My dear some husbands and wives surffer in silence o. Land lady never heard yet the husband has said that he physically abused her. With his own mouth. So can you see the landlady was mistaken all along thinking all was well in that home?
Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by JustHere2Observ(f): 12:59pm On May 18, 2016
In my opinion they shouldn't even release a statement until the cause of death is certified not this mumbo jumbo. Very unprofessional.
Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by MarieSucre(f): 1:12pm On May 18, 2016
AreaFada2:
You get tym o. Upon other people matter. I want someone to help with a big project writing. I did not read your epistle o. I have no award to win from winning any talk here. Good luck sha. cool

I guess it's easier for you to not red the epistle as long as it will allow you wallow in your secure. Best of luck I that sha
Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by Slickest(m): 1:12pm On May 18, 2016
mineANDurs:

I dont know if u r a man or a woman but whichever u r, U r a total disgrace to ur specie for calling Kate Henshaw whose husband impregnated his secretary 'a failure'.
As of linda Ikeji she is a very successful woman and I am sure she has never begged U or any of ur relation to marry her.

Stop hating and channel all ur energy to making some real money so u can come out of ur misery. Mtsheeew!
Kilonso kilonwi

Are u kate henshaw? Or linda....
Who should be channeling enery here?

1 Like

Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by delishpot: 1:14pm On May 18, 2016
Jazzlite:
better you speak out now delishpot....

I did speak out a lot of times, my mom was helping many abused women while she was alive. One got HIV from her hubby, one was beaten till she got blind, one was disgraced and kicked out naked by her husband and even one young one ran to the police when her hubby was beating her cos he left #50 for her and their daughter for 1 week feeding after he told her she could not work cos he doesn't want her to be exposed to men in any work environment. When she asked him for feeding money he said he did not have, out of anger she said but you have to carry women(which he does) he pounced on her for daring to questions him she ran to the police station that night they sent her home, told them to settle be it amicably and refused to take down her statement. They said she should beg him,n that his face does not resemble someone who would beat a woman (never knew they can see it in ones face) She went back hone and when the beating became an everyday affair, she left. Now she has a good job, caring for their kids and he is begging her to cone back home that every marriage has it's ups and Downs. I tell her say Na she sabi of she return back.
So yes, I have seen enough to not expose anyone (man/woman) to an abusive partner. Believe me if Man cries by out that his wife is abusing him, I would listen too.

2 Likes

Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by xtervaganza(m): 1:15pm On May 18, 2016
So this oloshi woman left her hubby's house for days for fxck prick lying to her hubby she went on a job trip? A job she had been fired since march?

Hahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahah

I no pity her again jare , make she go burn in hell

1 Like

Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by MarieSucre(f): 1:16pm On May 18, 2016
nwaanambra1:

dear you must be really frustrated in your marriage, or better still, you must have seen some hell in your relationship - the way you attack on this topic is clear evidence.

do the right dear - quite the relationship before it kills you. and if you have quite already, then still need some very serious psychological help. the earlier the better.

May God see you thru. take heart and remain blessed. kiss

lolz. it's nothing like that at all. I just hate ignorant views with all my heart. If I keep quiet now, who will speak up for me. All it takes for evil to triumph is for good men to keep quiet.

note: I don't think the man is guilty.

1 Like

Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by Jazzlite: 1:19pm On May 18, 2016
I have known your moniker for years.... hmmm interesting too.

delishpot:

I did speak out a lot of times, my mom was helping many abused women while she was alive. One got HIV from her hubby, one was beaten till she got blind, one was disgraced and kicked out naked by her husband and even one young one ran to the police when her hubby was beating her cos he left #50 for her and their daughter for 1 week feeding after he told her she could not work cos he doesn't want her to be exposed to men in any work environment. When she asked him for feeding money he said he did not have, out of anger she said but you have to carry women(which he does) he pounced on her for daring to questions him she ran to the police station that night they sent her home, told them to settle be it amicably and refused to take down her statement. They said she should beg him,n that his face does not resemble someone who would beat a woman (never knew they can see it in ones face) She went back hone and when the beating became an everyday affair, she left. Now she has a good job, caring for their kids and he is begging her to cone back home that every marriage has it's ups and Downs. I tell her say Na she sabi of she return back.
So yes, I have seen enough to not expose anyone (man/woman) to an abusive partner. Believe me if Man cries by out that his wife is abusing him, I would listen too.
Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by gcof(m): 1:28pm On May 18, 2016
I said it before and I will say it again. this man's case might just be a case of vooooooom is better than writing police statement, but he discovered he couldnt run till eternity therby turning himself in. for the ladies who are crucifying him already even before he is found guilty just because the victim is a lady, I salute una. if you put this amount of energy in criticising your fellow ladies who indulge in abortions and dumping of day old babies, I think you'd have better reasons for your judgment and not just because a woman is involved

2 Likes

Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by delishpot: 1:29pm On May 18, 2016
Jazzlite:
I have known your moniker for years.... hmmm interesting too.

For real bro, when I was serving in ado ekiti, I lived with an elderly man who brought a young bride some time later,the girl got pregnant and was having morning sickness, this man would lock her out for not fetching water from the neighbouring yard in Jerry cans(note that this man is a taxi driver and as such could put these empty Jerry cans in his car and get water for he and his wife to use) he refused her to register for antenatal in any hospital even though the state hospital is afgordable and was just a stone throw away from our compound. One day I saw her sitting outside, looking sad and it was getting dark. I said why are you outside? She said baba locked the door and so she has to wait for him to return. I said when did he do that? She said he woke her up in the morning to go out when he was about to leave, because he was angry at her over some minor issue(she told me but I have forgotten it was something as simple as she did not greet him quickly enough or so) she was hungry. I gave her money to buy food and eat cost she was pregnant and locked out since morning. Would you believe this girl instead of buying food bought food stuff and was waiting g for this man to come so she could cook food for both of them? That he would be mad at her if he knows she bought food when he did not give her the money. I had to hussle clothes for her to wear as she had no maternity wears. The man was just plain wicked. She said if she returned home, her family would send her back and then the man would become even more angry at her. So she had to stay in the marriage. I was a fellow tenant but wouldn't have known that such was going on if I did not meet her outside that day. When ever I see her outside, I just think she was taking fresh air. Little did I know she was being locked out mostly. See? If police had asked me, I would have said I did not notice anything abusive about baba the driver.
Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by Nitefury: 1:38pm On May 18, 2016
seunmsg:

Emotional instability that comes with her finding out that she's pregnant for her secret lover who in turn is not ready to take responsibility for impregnating another mans wife.

You're dangerously smart...
Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by bejeria101(m): 1:48pm On May 18, 2016
mineANDurs:

He is a wife basher for Gods sake!
His only saving grace is dat d wife foolishly dd not report him when still alive. If they look closely, d cause of death might not b too far fetched from complications or emotional instability from d domestic violence she suffered.

Meanwhile, this is Naija, who knows if d result was not fabricated.

You were there abi? Why didnt you stop them. Abeg spare us

1 Like

Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by Onliie(m): 1:55pm On May 18, 2016
greenify:
What I noticed here when I went through all the comments is that all females go against the husband by concluding he killed his wife. While I can see some males also going against the husband and some are supporting the husband.
This is why men are different from women. Females are not always sincere in their judgment. They judge this situation based on because d wife was a female so they must be on d side of d dead wife.This is strictly feminism mentality.
It mite be possible d husband killed d wife but I can't be sure becausem I'm not a witness to it. Leave the police to do their work. Police officers that want to do their assignment with zeal will never reason like we bloody civilians.
Great man.

1 Like

Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by Jazzlite: 2:29pm On May 18, 2016
now a call is upon you.....
delishpot:

For real bro, when I was serving in ado ekiti, I lived with an elderly man who brought a young bride some time later,the girl got pregnant and was having morning sickness, this man would lock her out for not fetching water from the neighbouring yard in Jerry cans(note that this man is a taxi driver and as such could put these empty Jerry cans in his car and get water for he and his wife to use) he refused her to register for antenatal in any hospital even though the state hospital is afgordable and was just a stone throw away from our compound. One day I saw her sitting outside, looking sad and it was getting dark. I said why are you outside? She said baba locked the door and so she has to wait for him to return. I said when did he do that? She said he woke her up in the morning to go out when he was about to leave, because he was angry at her over some minor issue(she told me but I have forgotten it was something as simple as she did not greet him quickly enough or so) she was hungry. I gave her money to buy food and eat cost she was pregnant and locked out since morning. Would you believe this girl instead of buying food bought food stuff and was waiting g for this man to come so she could cook food for both of them? That he would be mad at her if he knows she bought food when he did not give her the money. I had to hussle clothes for her to wear as she had no maternity wears. The man was just plain wicked. She said if she returned home, her family would send her back and then the man would become even more angry at her. So she had to stay in the marriage. I was a fellow tenant but wouldn't have known that such was going on if I did not meet her outside that day. When ever I see her outside, I just think she was taking fresh air. Little did I know she was being locked out mostly. See? If police had asked me, I would have said I did not notice anything abusive about baba the driver.
Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by Jazzlite: 2:31pm On May 18, 2016
he's got no other choice if he MUST survive,... cc seunmsg
Nitefury:

Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by delishpot: 2:38pm On May 18, 2016
Jazzlite:
now a call is upon you.....

By Gods grace. I am ready to help as much as I can. God willing I would run a foundation to support and help brothers and sisters in need.

3 Likes

Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by misspicy(f): 3:08pm On May 18, 2016
When you tell them to pack their bags and baggages,and run from an abusive partner,they will not listen.

in the end,they get killed..
speculations will start,lies and truths..
Blames and what not..

As for me,life is too sweet to be battered to death, any little sign of aggression am out.

May she rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by rufychuks: 3:19pm On May 18, 2016
MarieSucre:

What has feminism to do with this or is it that you do not know what feminism means. Come for some education so as not to sound ignorant.
Yes, please do educate me. Most times you ladies just scream FEMINISM when anything male is mentioned. Is feminism the hatred of everything male? Is feminism the emasculation of males? Is feminism actually outright female chauvinism? Pls explain what feminism is because what we have observed is that it encourages everything anti-masculine!

2 Likes

Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by Babacele: 3:30pm On May 18, 2016
Jazzlite:

Apostle of marital doom. Nigerian constitution allows for wife spanking... deal with it.

Spousal spanking

Is it allowed for a man to spank his wife under the law? Section 55(1) (d) of the Penal Code provides that “Nothing is an offence, which does not amount to the infliction of grievous harm upon any person and which is done by a husband for the purpose of correcting his wife. Such husband and wife being subject to any natural law or custom in which such correction is recognized as lawful.”
bros this joke u cracked up there would only fetch assault and battery ! the same constitution go clear your ogogoro eyes!........lols
Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by Babacele: 3:35pm On May 18, 2016
profmallory:
This is fabricated, autopsies come out in one final extensive report. But U suspect heart attack sha.. perhaps after the high blood pressure from the fight and the slap, her heart just lost it..
maybe....because nobody is talking about the non physical(emotional) attacks she might have suffered... God knows n God bless the dead.
Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by seunmsg(m): 4:02pm On May 18, 2016
Nitefury:

My oga, I hail. Abeg we dey wait for update on your thread o.

1 Like

Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by Vado(m): 4:22pm On May 18, 2016
JustHere2Observ:
In my opinion they shouldn't even release a statement until the cause of death is certified not this mumbo jumbo. Very unprofessional.

Exactly
Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by treasuredkids(f): 4:40pm On May 18, 2016
Exactly my thought. Its possible her lover kayode is behind her demise. Hw come both of them were laid off just 2days apart, she never told her hubby bout that. And has it occurred to anyone else if the assault marks were given to her by another man asides her hubby if going by the landlady's testimony. Mr kayode should be arrested for interrogation. D hubby may just be a victim of circumstance in all this. With the rate of jungle justice being meted out on people and police jumping into irrational conclusion, I wnt blame the man for running. The police may as well accuse him or place evidences against him at the crime scene so they can escape carrying out a thorough investigation.
cutetoks2:
There is more to ronke's death than we thought, obviously she has been having extra marital affairs with the kayode guy, and i am sure her death too should be tied to kayode, he might have done something to her while they were on their roller coaster love affair, may God safe some innocent married men from flirtatious women called wives.

1 Like

Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by rufychuks: 5:57pm On May 18, 2016
delishpot:

Your Mom did a nice job. Hope you followed her footsteps.

1 Like

Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by Jazzlite: 6:22pm On May 18, 2016
shut up.
misspicy:
When you tell them to pack their bags and baggages,and run from an abusive partner,they will not listen.

in the end,they get killed..
speculations will start,lies and truths..
Blames and what not..

As for me,life is too sweet to be battered to death, any little sign of aggression am out.

May she rest in pieces
Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by Jazzlite: 6:27pm On May 18, 2016
well I did not marry a goat...so I am willing 2 learn from yer experience of spousal spanking cheesy cheesy

Babacele:
bros this joke u cracked up there would only fetch assault and battery ! the same constitution go clear your ogogoro eyes!........lols
Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by misspicy(f): 6:37pm On May 18, 2016
Jazzlite:
shut up.
Women hater

go kill yourself tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Sets His Son Ablaze For Stealing N500 From Landlord In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) / Robbers Seize Teacher's ATM Card, Withdraw All The Money In Her Account (Pic) / How Lady I Met In Club Stole My ATM, Withdrew N300,000 (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.