Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" (41637 Views)

Autopsy Result Of Keleche Ineke (Graphic Photos) / 7 Men Die From Sex With Zimbabwean Woman / Autopsy Conducted On Ronke Shonde, Police Invite Alleged Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by Nobody: 8:46am On May 18, 2016
Omotayor123:
The mark on her body may not be the main cause of her death, But it has contributed to her death.
Mind your language especially when there's no proof.

5 Likes

Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by Jazzlite: 8:46am On May 18, 2016
have I said he's innocent or guilty?
furthermore my daughters will never be in such shoes.
delishpot:

If your daughter marries a man that beats her(cos it clearly shows in that write up that there were marks of abuse on her body) and one day she dies in her home and husband is no where to be found even though he is alive and well, will you say this same thing you are saying here now?

Yes the wounds on her body may not be the cause of her death but the wounds that are internal may be the cause. I am not saying he is guilty but I will not conclude that he be is innocent as you are making it look. Lets wait for the result of the internal exam

2 Likes

Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by Iluvtruth123: 8:47am On May 18, 2016
It is a pity DAT many talk more about wife beater,and close deir mouth about wife nagging

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by 9ja4show: 8:47am On May 18, 2016
Jazzlite:
Y are you bitter....you're almost sounding like a lesbi.an.... so the whiteman banged Kate's secretary ok...well she felt black men are not good enough...her bidness ...but where was she and was she giving the man what she should have been?.... LI is a disgrace to humanity not just womanhood.... attached is a proof of Linda's inhumanity!

Go to TMZ and see worse , I only blame linda for adding a face to her blogging bizness.
Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by Donzee02(m): 8:48am On May 18, 2016
Pls have any one tot of it this way what if Mr kayode has used her for blood money.. am just saying.

3 Likes

Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by LasoulMacuby(m): 8:48am On May 18, 2016
profmallory:
This is fabricated, autopsies come out in one final extensive report. But U suspect heart attack sha.. perhaps after the high blood pressure from the fight and the slap, her heart just lost it..
Which heart attack? When she was opening her legs up, down, left, right and center she never had a heart attack Abi. . .

2 Likes

Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by makydebbie(f): 8:49am On May 18, 2016
davodyguy:
Death
lol...we know dat
Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by makydebbie(f): 8:50am On May 18, 2016
rattlesnake:
facebook
lol...na you sabi
Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by alobright17(m): 8:51am On May 18, 2016
repogirl:
how?

There is a history of abuse already in the marriage. She had marks on her body. They had a fight the night before and next day she is dead.

This is already enough to hold the man responsible. Then instead of taking his wife to a hospital when he saw her unconscious, the first thing he did was to run. Haba!

Abeg the yeye too smell.... I hope they are not planning on covering it up.

Let's watch and see how it goes before you conclude.
Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by Teespice(f): 8:51am On May 18, 2016
Jazzlite:

Apostle of marital doom. Nigerian constitution allows for wife spanking... deal with it.

Spousal spanking

Is it allowed for a man to spank his wife under the law? Section 55(1) (d) of the Penal Code provides that “Nothing is an offence, which does not amount to the infliction of grievous harm upon any person and which is done by a husband for the purpose of correcting his wife. Such husband and wife being subject to any natural law or custom in which such correction is recognized as lawful.”

Please show me the section in the constitution where "spousal spanking" is provided for.

reproduce it here the way you did with the provisions of the Penal code.

besides, the Penal Code is applicable in the North, while the criminal code applies in the south. so that your argument no gel at all.

go through the criminal code, that which applies to the south where the supposed beating took place and bring out the provisions.

let's start from there.

1 Like

Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by Nobody: 8:51am On May 18, 2016
I can bet he bribed them to falsify the report.
And millions of naira too.
If you see a death sentence staring you in the face there is no amount you won't pay to save yourself.
Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by Jazzlite: 8:52am On May 18, 2016
I go with the penal code then!
Teespice:

Please show me the section in the constitution where "spousal spanking" is provided for.

reproduce it here the way you did with the provisions of the Penal code.

besides, the Penal Code is applicable in the North, while the criminal code applies in the south. so that your argument no gel at all.

go through the criminal code, that which applies to the south where the supposed beating took place and bring out the provisions.

let's start from there.
Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by valralph(m): 8:53am On May 18, 2016
repogirl:
how?

There is a history of abuse already in the marriage. She had marks on her body. They had a fight the night before and next day she is dead.

This is already enough to hold the man responsible. Then instead of taking his wife to a hospital when he saw her unconscious, the first thing he did was to run. Haba!

Abeg the yeye too smell.... I hope they are not planning on covering it up.

Read the previous stories well. He was called from work by the housemaid. He never got home, someone else called him that there were policemen everywhere with the intention to arrest him. More so, he was almost almost home when he was called... He never got home out of fear that they may not listen to him or the mob might pounce on him.

4 Likes

Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by kumbalo(m): 8:53am On May 18, 2016
makydebbie:
hmmm...so what killed her then?

Schina aka Agbere perhaps
Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by Jazzlite: 8:53am On May 18, 2016
stop lying it makes you look horrible! and liable to jail because you're defaming the NPF!

fellis:
I can bet he bribed them to falsify the report.
And millions of naira too.
If you see a death sentence staring you in the face there is no amount you won't pay to save yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by cutetoks2: 8:55am On May 18, 2016
There is more to ronke's death than we thought, obviously she has been having extra marital affairs with the kayode guy, and i am sure her death too should be tied to kayode, he might have done something to her while they were on their roller coaster love affair, may God safe some innocent married men from flirtatious women called wives.

6 Likes

Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by Nobody: 8:55am On May 18, 2016
Jazzlite:

Apostle of marital doom. Nigerian constitution allows for wife spanking... deal with it.

Spousal spanking

Is it allowed for a man to spank his wife under the law? Section 55(1) (d) of the Penal Code provides that “Nothing is an offence, which does not amount to the infliction of grievous harm upon any person and which is done by a husband for the purpose of correcting his wife. Such husband and wife being subject to any natural law or custom in which such correction is recognized as lawful.”

I pity your future wife that's if you're not married.

2 Likes

Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by BiafranAmerican: 8:56am On May 18, 2016
But without thw slap. The woman would have been alive. No be so ?
Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by delishpot: 8:56am On May 18, 2016
LasoulMacuby:

Which heart attack? When she was opening her legs up, down, left, right and center she never had a heart attack Abi. . .

And you can swear that she did this thing you say she did if you lie against her may your life never see good thing? You sound like you believe and agree to the last dot what the husband is accusing her of so you should not be afraid to stand by your honesty and say a big amen.

2 Likes

Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by Jazzlite: 8:58am On May 18, 2016
MIND YOUR BIDNESS your beans is burning..

Prettyhurts:

I pity your future wife that's if you're not married.
Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by truthalways(m): 8:58am On May 18, 2016
So many angry, senseless, dumb and stupid Feminists on this thread

Guys, we must crush this feminism nonsense

Its running some of our ladies MAD angry

8 Likes

Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by makydebbie(f): 8:59am On May 18, 2016
kumbalo:

Schina aka Agbere perhaps
whats that
Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by delishpot: 8:59am On May 18, 2016
Jazzlite:
have I said he's innocent or guilty?
furthermore my daughters will never be in such shoes.

Did I quote you?
Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by Teespice(f): 9:00am On May 18, 2016
Jazzlite:
I go with the penal code then!

I didn't ask you which one you go with.

I asked you to give me the section in the constitution that has to do with spousal beating

you couldn't even do that.

don't go and say this thing you said in public, before people will start asking questions with eyebrows raised.

1 Like

Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by profmallory(m): 9:01am On May 18, 2016
Does too much sex kill?.. Lol. But seriously, I m sure she died of a blood vessel eruption or something. You see when people cheat, they know they are doing something bad, but the juiciness of sin is too much for them to ignore so they convince themselves they deserve some form of joy. However, her husbands confrontation might have been too much for her body to handle. For all we know, this woman might have been a good woman, caring loving and affectionate, but when money and sex deceives people, it can make the best of humans to do the craziest of things in life. What ever happened in that house only God knows, but a man confronted by an unrepentant cheating wife is a strong pill I don't ever pray God allows the devil to drop in any man's part. The man might have over reacted(beaten her), but I doubt if he killed her

LasoulMacuby:

3 Likes

Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by repogirl(f): 9:02am On May 18, 2016
valralph:

Read the previous stories well. He was called from work by the housemaid. He never got home, someone else called him that there were policemen everywhere with the intention to arrest him. More so, he was almost almost home when he was called... He never got home out of fear that they may not listen to him or the mob might pounce on him.
I didn't read this story.

The one I read from the interview he gave to punch newspaper said he saw her body on the floor and thought she was pretending.

Then the landlady said, they only knew something was wrong the next morning when the kids were shouting from inside the house that their mother was unconscious and they had been locked in. The door had to be forced open to gain entry into the apartment.
Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by buksaylor001: 9:02am On May 18, 2016
mineANDurs:

V.P,
Association of future wife bashers!

I am sure u intentionally chose to omit d part that said she had marks of domestic violence and also d part where the husband admitted to beating her.

It is people like u dat kips us African's in d dark age,
Go to hell already!!!

What if she died from complications arising from the beatings of the lover or
Complications arising from abortion of pregnancy from the Lover?
Or from other natural cause?

Or another source entirely but coincidented with the slapping by the husband?

3 Likes

Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by tivta(m): 9:05am On May 18, 2016
Jazzlite:

Spousal spanking

Dam men, are you a lawyer? Never knew such law exists, interesting...

2 Likes

Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by ozoemenaca: 9:05am On May 18, 2016
The frustration with Nigerians these days is becoming unbecoming see how Nairalanders are fighting themselves here just for no reason. No body made you people judges over the couple so why kill yourself over it ? You guys should go out there to struggle for your daily bread. I beg o

2 Likes

Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by Nobody: 9:07am On May 18, 2016
I have said in previous posts that the man did not kill her but he may know how she died. He has been unusually calm and eating well for someone whose wife just died and who loved her as he claimed.

Fetish means isnt far fetched here. He has long sensed a change in her attitude and character so suspicion must have pushed him into taking measures especially since he said he works at the wharf so doesnt come home some days.

He may have laced the wife with some juju that would manifest itself and its effect slowly but in a deadly manner. The lover and herself not knowing this engaged in the raucous of love making and set the jazz in motion.

I believe she killed herself via infidelity. As they say on 1000 ways to die....

DEATH BY INFIDELITY!

3 Likes

Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by Onegai(f): 9:08am On May 18, 2016
Jazzlite:
proof? you messenger of falsehood.... landlady says he is quiet and 9ce, you apostles of marital doom said he beat her 2 death! Police autopsy said she wash not beaten to death.....yet you insist he's a wife basher! haba free the man jawe, must you nail an innocent person at all costs, just to satisfy some domestic issues you're having?

The report above states that she had marks of violence on her body. That meand fresh contusions. which means she got beaten recently. She could have died from a fall, subdural haemorrhage, a broken neck, even her heart could give out from stress, strangulation and much more. The fact that she was covered in bruises means her husband is getting the Manslaughter charge on his head at the least.

If a man beats a pregnant woman, even the foetus she's carrying will show stress and heart palpitations.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by Jazzlite: 9:08am On May 18, 2016
Teespice:
I didn't ask you which one you go with. I asked you to give me the section in the constitution that has to do with spousal beating you couldn't even do that. don't go and say this thing you said in public, before people will start asking questions with eyebrows raised.

educate me then... am always open...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Sets His Son Ablaze For Stealing N500 From Landlord In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) / Robbers Seize Teacher's ATM Card, Withdraw All The Money In Her Account (Pic) / How Lady I Met In Club Stole My ATM, Withdrew N300,000 (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.