Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

NLC Walks Out Of Meeting With The Federal Government - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC Walks Out Of Meeting With The Federal Government (3224 Views)

Ali Modu Sheriff Walks Out Of Goodluck Jonathan's Reconciliation Meeting / Senate Walks Out Hammed Ali, Customs Comptroller General For Not Wearing Uniform / Obasanjo Walks Out Of Police Event For Keeping Him Waiting (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC Walks Out Of Meeting With The Federal Government by allthingsgood: 8:11am On May 18, 2016
olokpa11:

Would have asked u to scroll up and see the reply I gave ur fellow inmate, but i knw u can't read properly because if u do, u would have seen the exact answer to ur question. Lemme help you.

dasuki and nnamdi kanu sir
Lemme also help u with a link so that u won't be ignorant again.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/196564-falana-to-buhari-obey-the-courts-release-dasuki-nnamdi-kanu-immediately.html

See this one. U shld research and stop posting false claims. Both dasuki and nnamdi are being detained on the orders of the court. The court would have thrown out the case if its orders were being violated. U shld go check up the meaning of contempt of court!

Sorry but as it stands today, both parties are legally confined by fg. Will not allow corrupt politicians and enemies of progress use frivolous orders to destroy this country.

http://www.nigeriannewspapers.today/2016/01/14/dasuki-kanus-detention-chief-justice-speaks-on-pmbs-non-compliance-with-court-orders/
Re: NLC Walks Out Of Meeting With The Federal Government by okezed: 10:20am On May 18, 2016
olokpa11:
yet the court order pertaining some people in custody has not been obeyed by the federal government, Nigerians just keep selling out to the highest bidder, no moral compass.
If fuel is going to be 145, let's the minimum wage be increased, for those that keep saying nigeria buys the cheapest fuel, pls look at the minimum wages of the other countries and tell me if we as Nigerians gets that minimum wage, we won't mind buying fuel @200 self.
thanks for speaking out, Every body want to see Nigeria of our dream but when things are going wrong people should be allow to air their view without harassment
Re: NLC Walks Out Of Meeting With The Federal Government by olokpa11(m): 11:57am On May 18, 2016
allthingsgood:

See this one. U shld research and stop posting false claims. Both dasuki and nnamdi are being detained on the orders of the court. The court would have thrown out the case if its orders were being violated. U shld go check up the meaning of contempt of court!

Sorry but as it stands today, both parties are legally confined by fg. Will not allow corrupt politicians and enemies of progress use frivolous orders to destroy this country.

http://www.nigeriannewspapers.today/2016/01/14/dasuki-kanus-detention-chief-justice-speaks-on-pmbs-non-compliance-with-court-orders/

Pls what is the sense in your link you posted? A cjn protesting injunction granted by he fellow judges, I neva say anywhere he said the guys are legally been held sir. Pls enlighten me more cos i doing see the point here
Re: NLC Walks Out Of Meeting With The Federal Government by louqas: 12:14pm On May 18, 2016
olokpa11:
dasuki and nnamdi kanu sir
Lemme also help u with a link so that u won't be ignorant again.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/196564-falana-to-buhari-obey-the-courts-release-dasuki-nnamdi-kanu-immediately.html

Stop believing in half truths and try moving with people that will educate you and stop listening beer parlour gossips. Link or no link , kanu was releaaed from charhes brought against him in a magistrate court but still has charges against him in the other courts which he has not been granted bail. Dasuki was only granted bail on some of the charges against him and has not been granted bail on the other charges . Falana is a lawyer and knows the proceedures for filing contempt charges so why hasn't he done that . Also dasuki and kanu have lawyers who know how to file contempt why are they not doing that.
Re: NLC Walks Out Of Meeting With The Federal Government by olokpa11(m): 9:14pm On May 18, 2016
louqas:

Stop believing in half truths and try moving with people that will educate you and stop listening beer parlour gossips. Link or no link , kanu was releaaed from charhes brought against him in a magistrate court but still has charges against him in the other courts which he has not been granted bail. Dasuki was only granted bail on some of the charges against him and has not been granted bail on the other charges . Falana is a lawyer and knows the proceedures for filing contempt charges so why hasn't he done that . Also dasuki and kanu have lawyers who know how to file contempt why are they not doing that.
oga abeg keep quiet before u say nonsense, these charges weren't there initially but automatically came up after he was granted bail, a zombie that you are won't make u think properly until it happens to someone close to you
Re: NLC Walks Out Of Meeting With The Federal Government by louqas: 10:15pm On May 18, 2016
olokpa11:
oga abeg keep quiet before u say nonsense, these charges weren't there initially but automatically came up after he was granted bail, a zombie that you are won't make u think properly until it happens to someone close to you

I'm not close to any thief or criminal scamming gullible iPod youths like you
Re: NLC Walks Out Of Meeting With The Federal Government by olokpa11(m): 10:25pm On May 18, 2016
louqas:

Sorry you are wrong again, I don't belong to any foolish organization, just need zombies like you to understand that we are been taken for a ride , deep dow in you, u knw this.
To further buttress my point

http://dailypost.ng/2016/05/17/ecowas-court-gives-fg-24-hours-to-justify-dasukis-detention/?utm_source=DailyPost+Newsletter&utm_campaign=9abf3aeb36-Todays_headlines&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_7c25dc3ce6-9abf3aeb36-227449049
Re: NLC Walks Out Of Meeting With The Federal Government by olokpa11(m): 10:31pm On May 18, 2016
louqas:

lol, Ipob indeed,( FYI, I don't belong to any stupid organization) the way buhari made you guys loose common sense is alarming.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/05/17/ecowas-court-gives-fg-24-hours-to-justify-dasukis-detention/?utm_source=DailyPost+Newsletter&utm_campaign=9abf3aeb36-Todays_headlines&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_7c25dc3ce6-9abf3aeb36-227449049
Re: NLC Walks Out Of Meeting With The Federal Government by younglamzy(m): 11:22pm On May 18, 2016
Iranu!!!! Abasha!!!!!
Re: NLC Walks Out Of Meeting With The Federal Government by louqas: 8:14am On May 19, 2016
olokpa11:
lol, Ipob indeed,( FYI, I don't belong to any stupid organization) the way buhari made you guys loose common sense is alarming.

If there is any brain in that head of yours you will know to use it instead of using your anus for thinking . Anyone with a different opinion is a buharist ,no wonder you have thieves as hero and role model . This issue has been argued over and over again but you still decide to believe the propaganda of PDP, can't help you there

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: A Second Chibok Girl Rescued ( pic) / "Buhari Should Have Spoken In English"- Femi Falana Criticises Presidency / JUST IN: The Over Ambitious Senate President, Bukola Saraki, Blasts Sick Buhari,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.