Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

The Making Of A "Cute" 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Making Of A "Cute" 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt (18784 Views)

The Making Of The "Akure 5 Bedroom Duplex" / **the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** / The Making Of The "Mbaise 6 Bedroom Duplex" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Making Of A "Cute" 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 6:52am On May 18, 2016
TO GOD BE ALL THE GLORY

We from the Tigerkenn Homes building crew are embarking on another journey to build another beautiful house for another Nairalander here in Port Harcourt. The details of the project are as follows;

Project : Construction of a new 5 Bedroom Duplex
Client : A Nairalander
Contractor : Tigerkenn Homes Nig Ltd
Project duration : 100 days
Budget : To be revealed later

We are mobilizing to site later today, full construction works to commence as soon as possible. Watch out as we bring this beautiful edifice to life. Welcome my people. ........

Re: The Making Of A "Cute" 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 6:54am On May 18, 2016
This is the site information, you can see that the land is properly utilised with some good spaces left in the front and back of the building. .........

Re: The Making Of A "Cute" 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by slimtik(m): 7:42am On May 18, 2016
grin I'm singing and dancing!!! Oga Spyder, the original and exemplary builder don land again in a grand style! In this era of Buharinomics, strife and uncertainty there's a project to put a smile on our faces and our minds at work. Thank God for this opportunity. Oga Spyder I'm ur No. 1 fan & will soon graduate from ur Spyder School of Building Made Easy! I don carry chair and easel put for front of class. Oya let's go there!!! God will continually bless ur hustle Oga Spyder.

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of A "Cute" 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by viruz007(m): 7:44am On May 18, 2016
Correct...

Following this thread bumper to bumper

1 Like

Re: The Making Of A "Cute" 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 8:11am On May 18, 2016
Making sandcrete blocks in this site started over two weeks ago, now there are over 2000 ready blocks in this site......

Re: The Making Of A "Cute" 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 8:13am On May 18, 2016
slimtik:
grin I'm singing and dancing!!! Oga Spyder, the original and exemplary builder don land again in a grand style! In this era of Buharinomics, strife and uncertainty there's a project to put a smile on our faces and our minds at work. Thank God for this opportunity. Oga Spyder I'm ur No. 1 fan & will soon graduate from ur Spyder School of Building Made Easy! I don carry chair and easel put for front of class. Oya let's go there!!! God will continually bless ur hustle Oga Spyder.

viruz007:
Correct...
Following this thread bumper to bumper

My people, thank you very much for all your support, I get happier with your encouragement. Thank you once again.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of A "Cute" 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 8:15am On May 18, 2016
Pegs, profiles, nails and other tools necessary for a smooth take off have been delivered to site yesterday. .........

Re: The Making Of A "Cute" 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by NaijaFutbol: 12:10pm On May 18, 2016
present sir!
Re: The Making Of A "Cute" 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by twinskenny(m): 1:00pm On May 18, 2016
Good luck boss
Re: The Making Of A "Cute" 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by erico2k2(m): 2:37pm On May 18, 2016
spyder880:
TO GOD BE ALL THE GLORY

We from the Tigerkenn Homes building crew are embarking on another journey to build another beautiful house for another Nairalander here in Port Harcourt. The details of the project are as follows;

Project : Construction of a new 5 Bedroom Duplex
Client : A Nairalander
Contractor : Tigerkenn Homes Nig Ltd
Project duration : 100 days
Budget : To be revealed later

We are mobilizing to site later today, full construction works to commence as soon as possible. Watch out as we bring this beautiful edifice to life. Welcome my people. ........
Bravo Oga spyder,E B like say you love this awa side Oo in PH,weldone for securing this contracts and more oil to you joints,Im here with my hard back notebook and I know Egun is asleep like this grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of A "Cute" 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 3:58pm On May 19, 2016
Site preparations before work commencement. ......

Re: The Making Of A "Cute" 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 4:02pm On May 19, 2016
More preparation. ......

Re: The Making Of A "Cute" 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 4:08pm On May 19, 2016
Breaking the ground. .......

Re: The Making Of A "Cute" 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 5:31am On May 21, 2016
Updates

Re: The Making Of A "Cute" 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 5:35am On May 21, 2016
Tearing through the ground. .........

Re: The Making Of A "Cute" 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 5:38am On May 21, 2016
Foundation depth, 1 meter

Re: The Making Of A "Cute" 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 5:42am On May 21, 2016
My iron men has gotten busy, even as more materials arrive the site........

Re: The Making Of A "Cute" 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 4:12pm On May 24, 2016
Pictures from the blinding of this foundation with concrete. ..........

1 Like

Re: The Making Of A "Cute" 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 4:16pm On May 24, 2016
Solid floor for blocks to sit..........

Re: The Making Of A "Cute" 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 4:22pm On May 24, 2016
Get ready. ..........

Re: The Making Of A "Cute" 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 4:26pm On May 24, 2016
Raise the foundation walls.........

Re: The Making Of A "Cute" 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by adewaleID: 9:39pm On May 24, 2016
Hi spyder880,

What is the budget for the foundation?

1 Like

Re: The Making Of A "Cute" 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 6:32am On May 25, 2016
adewaleID:
Hi spyder880,

What is the budget for the foundation?

N1.9m for all materials and workmanship/supervision.

3 Likes

Re: The Making Of A "Cute" 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by adewaleID: 6:41am On May 25, 2016
Thanks Spyder880.

May God continue to guide you.

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of A "Cute" 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 5:20pm On May 26, 2016
We've been busy in the foundation block work of this house. ........

Re: The Making Of A "Cute" 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 5:24pm On May 26, 2016
Carpentry starts soon, thereafter it will be the filling stage.......

Re: The Making Of A "Cute" 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 12:20pm On Jun 01, 2016
We are currently filling this foundation with earth. ........

Re: The Making Of A "Cute" 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 12:24pm On Jun 01, 2016
Continue to fill.......

Re: The Making Of A "Cute" 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 12:28pm On Jun 01, 2016
Filling up some rooms. ........

Re: The Making Of A "Cute" 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 12:31pm On Jun 01, 2016
Site overview. ........

1 Like

Re: The Making Of A "Cute" 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 1:03pm On Jun 01, 2016
Making more blocks for the house, plumbing pipes at the ready. .......

Re: The Making Of A "Cute" 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 1:08pm On Jun 01, 2016
This is the only space left to fill and we are on top of the work. We need more sand.........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Scammed By Fake Estate Agent In Lagos Shares Her Victory Story / Building A 3 Bedroom Flat In Benin City / More properties updates and please rate this website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.