Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Protest In Benin: Fire In Front Of NNPC Filling Station By Unknow Person(s) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest In Benin: Fire In Front Of NNPC Filling Station By Unknow Person(s) (970 Views)

Pictures Of The Burnt Ariaria Police Station By Ipob Youths / Three Most Famous Person(s) In Nigeria So Far / Buhari Sacks Kachikwu As GMD Of NNPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Protest In Benin: Fire In Front Of NNPC Filling Station By Unknow Person(s) by macino1(m): 7:58am On May 18, 2016
An unknown person(s) set up fire along the ever busy "1st East Circular Road, Benin City" very close to NNPC filling station. However, no one was seen to have masterminded the act. Though, It is suspected that the hike in fuel price (Subsidy remover by FG few days ago), may have necessitated the action. Vehicles are still managing to pass the side of the road, as at the time of my observation.

Re: Protest In Benin: Fire In Front Of NNPC Filling Station By Unknow Person(s) by ORACLE1975(m): 8:08am On May 18, 2016
Welcome to the new world

1 Like

Re: Protest In Benin: Fire In Front Of NNPC Filling Station By Unknow Person(s) by macino1(m): 8:16am On May 18, 2016
ORACLE1975:
Welcome to the new world

A world of reality
Re: Protest In Benin: Fire In Front Of NNPC Filling Station By Unknow Person(s) by greatness22(m): 8:20am On May 18, 2016
I love this...

Imagine, 10kg of semolina is now N2,500....

BTW, am back from my one week BAN, the good thing is that, the ibex that reported me to the witless mod is also serving her jail term (with hard labour).

To the pillock mod that ban me, na God go judge u bastard.
Re: Protest In Benin: Fire In Front Of NNPC Filling Station By Unknow Person(s) by Omotayor123(f): 8:23am On May 18, 2016
Eh eh eh!!! Following.
Re: Protest In Benin: Fire In Front Of NNPC Filling Station By Unknow Person(s) by mencade5(m): 8:27am On May 18, 2016
Buhari dont care. He only thinks about Aisha's toto.

1 Like

Re: Protest In Benin: Fire In Front Of NNPC Filling Station By Unknow Person(s) by ProHuntConsult: 8:31am On May 18, 2016
Today seems like a hot day. Riot already in Ikorodu and airport road in Lagos. What exactly do they intend to achieve from this.

God help us all
Re: Protest In Benin: Fire In Front Of NNPC Filling Station By Unknow Person(s) by macino1(m): 8:54am On May 18, 2016
Seriously, we are really in for a one chance ride. Like a slogan: APC!!! Chain

(1) (Reply)

Niger Delta Avengers Accuse “apc Thug”, Ayiri Emami Of Arming Militants / President Buhari Receives Unilever Gobal CEO Paul Polman And The Obi Of Onitsha, / Police Step Up Security At Abia Govt. House; Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.