Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

BREAKING: Court Orders Abia Gov, Ikpeazu, To Vacate Office - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Court Orders Abia Gov, Ikpeazu, To Vacate Office (982 Views)

Bring Seized Substandard Tyres To Aba Instead Of Burning Them - Dr Ikpeazu To FG / Abia Women Beg Ikpeazu To Stay As Governor / Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Court Orders Abia Gov, Ikpeazu, To Vacate Office by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 27, 2016
A Federal High Court in Abuja has ordered the Governor of Abia State, Okezie Ikpeazu, to vacate office immediately for submitting false information to his party, the Peoples Democratic Party, for the party’s governorship primary in December 2014.

Justice Okon Abang in a judgment on Monday ordered the Independent National Electoral Commission to immediately issue a certificate of return to the plaintiff, Uche Ogah, who polled the second highest number of votes in the primary.

Details later…
Source: http://punchng.com/breaking-court-orders-abia-gov-ikpeazu-to-vacate-office/
Re: BREAKING: Court Orders Abia Gov, Ikpeazu, To Vacate Office by BusinessHub1: 2:20pm On Jun 27, 2016
R
Re: BREAKING: Court Orders Abia Gov, Ikpeazu, To Vacate Office by SeverusSnape(m): 2:22pm On Jun 27, 2016
Wonderful!
Re: BREAKING: Court Orders Abia Gov, Ikpeazu, To Vacate Office by Leopardd(m): 2:23pm On Jun 27, 2016
Now that he is changing stuffs in my area.

Chai.
Re: BREAKING: Court Orders Abia Gov, Ikpeazu, To Vacate Office by airmark(m): 2:25pm On Jun 27, 2016
Can he appeal?
Re: BREAKING: Court Orders Abia Gov, Ikpeazu, To Vacate Office by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 27, 2016
Leopardd:
Now that he is changing stuffs in my area.

Chai.
He never won the primary on the first place. No thanks to T.A Orji. What goes around comes around.
Re: BREAKING: Court Orders Abia Gov, Ikpeazu, To Vacate Office by slimthugchimee(m): 2:26pm On Jun 27, 2016
that man that started changing abia state cry

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Court Orders Abia Gov, Ikpeazu, To Vacate Office by MyX1: 2:28pm On Jun 27, 2016
But Dr Ikpeazu is a very good man & he is workin in Abia......i wonder why these people will not allow him to continue the good work he is doing there.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Court Orders Abia Gov, Ikpeazu, To Vacate Office by MyX1: 2:32pm On Jun 27, 2016
OYA! MAKE UNA GO CALL OTTI TO COME & TAKE OVER.
Hahahahaha!!!!! #okwala-unu#
Re: BREAKING: Court Orders Abia Gov, Ikpeazu, To Vacate Office by lovat(m): 2:38pm On Jun 27, 2016
MyX1:
But Dr Ikpeazu is a very good man & he is workin in Abia......i wonder why these people will not allow him to continue the good work he is doing there.
Taa. Team Uche Orgah
Re: BREAKING: Court Orders Abia Gov, Ikpeazu, To Vacate Office by kissval1388: 2:40pm On Jun 27, 2016
I think say Na APC dem wan issue certificate of return. I for organize my ipob boys
Re: BREAKING: Court Orders Abia Gov, Ikpeazu, To Vacate Office by Mynd44: 2:41pm On Jun 27, 2016

(1)

Phcn Has Refused To Seize Power In My Area / Investors To Build $1 Billion Pharmaceutical Facility In Ogun Free Trade Zone. / How FIRS Plans To Raise N4.9trn Revenue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.