Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,764 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Sexual Experience? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Sexual Experience? (2360 Views)

What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment During Sex? / Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You / Whats The Worst And The Most Embarrassing Punishment You Were Given In School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Sexual Experience? by wisdomguy4u(m): 8:45am On May 18, 2016
My female friend of mine once shared a story with me about a man who came over to her home after a date and, in his sleep, peed in her bed. He also managed to pee on the rug in her bedroom . He later blamed it on the alcohol, of course, but she was so repulsed and put off by his blunder, that she didn’t want to speak to him ever again. How could such a thing actually happen?

Most of us have had really embarrassing experiences before, during, or after sex. Though mainstream media and fantasy romance novels would have us believe differently, sex isn’t always so perfect. Gas is passed, muscle pull may strike, gags erupt in our throats, and heads get banged on headboards. Sometimes, a ceiling fan comes tumbling down. It’s up to us to decide if we keep going or if we let them ruin the groove.

Sometimes, we are so deeply into what we’re doing that we don’t really care much about any mess
made or any funny smells that suddenly take over the room. But what about when someone walks
in?

What has been your most embarrassing sexual experience?
Re: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Sexual Experience? by SpecialStar(m): 9:00am On May 18, 2016
grin grin grin.
So, has this thread unite NLC

The person below me, what's your view about this thread??
Re: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Sexual Experience? by MilesLamar(m): 9:24am On May 18, 2016
When I straffed a girl with my 7inch fat plantain and she crawled home... very embarrassing angry

1 Like

Re: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Sexual Experience? by rosieluv(f): 9:29am On May 18, 2016
MilesLamar:
When I straffed a girl with my 7inch fat plantain and she crawled home... every embarrassing angry
lols crawl ke?
Re: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Sexual Experience? by MilesLamar(m): 9:32am On May 18, 2016
rosieluv:

lols crawl ke?

Seeing is believing.. come to my place u will crawl too grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Sexual Experience? by wilybebsy(m): 9:38am On May 18, 2016
I CAME BEFORE I COULD ENTER THE PLACE embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Sexual Experience? by rosieluv(f): 9:41am On May 18, 2016
MilesLamar:

Seeing is believing.. come to my place u will crawl too grin grin
lols in ur dreams
Re: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Sexual Experience? by MilesLamar(m): 9:43am On May 18, 2016
rosieluv:

lols in ur dreams

Come na grin
Re: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Sexual Experience? by sexylogan(m): 9:53am On May 18, 2016
Back in those days as an undergrad, my friend and flatmate returned one night from clubbing with a sweet looking babe.

As Nepa had taken light as usual, he took her into his room and attempted adult activities with his babe.

Less than 5 minutes later, the girl rushed out of his room and into the bathroom, crying of peppery pain in her private part.

I came out of my room holding my rechargeable lantern where i met my friend in the corridor.

I asked what hapened and he said the girl was a bit dry when he penetrated her after wearing a condom so he used the vaseline that was on the floor to lubricate her only for her to start complaining of pain moments later.

While she was busy washing herself in the bathroom and crying of pain, we went into his room to investigate the "vaseline" he used and we discovered that this is what he had used... grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Sexual Experience? by tuzeriouz(m): 10:21am On May 18, 2016
way back in school, my date fainted during a 7 hour bleep. I was so scared because her dad is a ranking police officer and her mum a custom officer.
I dedicated about 5 mins to revive but to no avail.
I thus, decided to call my neighbour (female) who placed her on a particular position before pouring cold water on the upper body. minutes later, she was revived and vowed not to visit me again.
Re: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Sexual Experience? by olymurphy(f): 10:31am On May 18, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin shocked cool shocked
Re: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Sexual Experience? by toluleke(m): 11:29pm On Apr 11, 2020
My I buy compound here
Re: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Sexual Experience? by abayomi27(m): 11:40pm On Apr 11, 2020
Me I cum before she came down from taxi. I disgraced manhood that day. Lol

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When A Man Likes Sex More Than His Woman / Indecency: See What Ladies Wore To The Beach In The 1900's And Now (photos) / See How A Lady Found Out On Twitter That Her Man Had A Side Chick (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.