Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

End Of Fuel Scarcity As Fuel Hits 115 Naira At Forte Oil Plc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / End Of Fuel Scarcity As Fuel Hits 115 Naira At Forte Oil Plc (3293 Views)

Fuel Scarcity: FG's Subsidy On Fuel Hits N29.68bn In 14 Days / Litre Of Fuel Hits N350 In Kaduna / BBC Laments Over Nigeria's Fuel Scarcity As #End fuel crisisnow Trends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

End Of Fuel Scarcity As Fuel Hits 115 Naira At Forte Oil Plc by viviangist: 9:54am On May 18, 2016
Report making the rounds says Femi Otedola , owner of Forte Oil Plc. has announced 115 naira pump price in all her stations through out the Nation, Femi Otedola is a Nigerian businessman, entrepreneur, philanthropist, and chairman of Forte Oil Plc, an importer of fuel products, stay cool Nigerians why we wait for the implementation of the news at the fuel stations.

Source http://www.viviangist.com/end-of-fuel-scarcity-as-fuel-hits-115-naira-at-forte-oil-plc

CC; Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: End Of Fuel Scarcity As Fuel Hits 115 Naira At Forte Oil Plc by Firefire(m): 9:57am On May 18, 2016
I need video evidence of the station selling at N115 or Idontbelieveit.

1 Like

Re: End Of Fuel Scarcity As Fuel Hits 115 Naira At Forte Oil Plc by lovat(m): 10:00am On May 18, 2016
The Nigeria i know will play on the minds of gullible citizens to slash the price to #99 because of strike issues then in two months time they will sell for #189 per litre

1 Like

Re: End Of Fuel Scarcity As Fuel Hits 115 Naira At Forte Oil Plc by madridguy(m): 10:00am On May 18, 2016
I think with total deregulation of down stream PMS should be around 99 to N100. Federal Government should generate fund through other means cuz masses are not smiling.

1 Like

Re: End Of Fuel Scarcity As Fuel Hits 115 Naira At Forte Oil Plc by mohlanforex: 10:04am On May 18, 2016
oil price will continue rise and fall untill 2018 when dangote refinery complete and ready for production. until then, nigeria remain a zoo.

2 Likes

Re: End Of Fuel Scarcity As Fuel Hits 115 Naira At Forte Oil Plc by abwilly: 10:27am On May 18, 2016
I hope this is not a gimmick to support government in making it seems that the price of petrol will come down soon.

Come to think of it, when the crude was being sold for $120-160, the price of diesel was around N150 to N190 and now that the crude is being sold at less than $40, the diesel is still not below N130. Why has it not gone down to N30 or N60?

These businessmen are the major importer of the diesel, so I just think that this is not a game to make us believe that the price will go down and when we are relaxed, they will increase it to their advantage.

2 Likes

Re: End Of Fuel Scarcity As Fuel Hits 115 Naira At Forte Oil Plc by Dcomrade(m): 10:40am On May 18, 2016
It is so sad that even bloggers are helping this government to promote propaganda... undecided

How far can we go with governance by propaganda?
This is a Disclaimer from forte oil.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: End Of Fuel Scarcity As Fuel Hits 115 Naira At Forte Oil Plc by eazisky(m): 10:43am On May 18, 2016
confused president governing a confused country
Re: End Of Fuel Scarcity As Fuel Hits 115 Naira At Forte Oil Plc by charles316: 10:57am On May 18, 2016
Dcomrade:
It is so sad that even bloggers are helping this government to promote propaganda... undecided

How far can we go with governance by propaganda?
This is a Disclaimer from forte oil.

APC e touts are trying to make this government look so good . They come up with different lies to deceive us. These boys that APC has recruited are not helping themselves and the country . The rice they ate ,still dey shark them .

E no go better for PDP politicians
E no go better for APC politicians

2 Likes

Re: End Of Fuel Scarcity As Fuel Hits 115 Naira At Forte Oil Plc by Dcomrade(m): 11:10am On May 18, 2016
charles316:

APC e touts are trying to make this government look so good . They come up with different lies to deceive us. These boys that APC has recruited are not helping themselves and the country . The rice they ate ,still dey shark them .

E no go better for PDP politicians
E no go better for APC politicians
grin grin grin
Re: End Of Fuel Scarcity As Fuel Hits 115 Naira At Forte Oil Plc by idupaul: 11:13am On May 18, 2016
Another Vivian gist hoax busted

3 Likes

Re: End Of Fuel Scarcity As Fuel Hits 115 Naira At Forte Oil Plc by dotunmatthew(m): 11:44am On May 18, 2016
sad100 naira per liter of pms should just be the best price if they want to reduce the price!

My opinon anyways.
Re: End Of Fuel Scarcity As Fuel Hits 115 Naira At Forte Oil Plc by hucienda: 11:46am On May 18, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Even Forte Oil has bursted this propaganda!

This Lie is dead on arrival. Try some other lie- after all people (maybe except for the zombies) know APC and lies/ deceit/ propaganda are now synonyms.
Re: End Of Fuel Scarcity As Fuel Hits 115 Naira At Forte Oil Plc by Kingspin(m): 12:08pm On May 18, 2016
No mind them, soon they will sell 150
Re: End Of Fuel Scarcity As Fuel Hits 115 Naira At Forte Oil Plc by Immunity1(f): 12:11pm On May 18, 2016
Why?
Re: End Of Fuel Scarcity As Fuel Hits 115 Naira At Forte Oil Plc by free2ryhme: 12:13pm On May 18, 2016
viviangist:
Report making the rounds says Femi Otedola , owner of Forte Oil Plc. has announced 115 naira pump price in all her stations through out the Nation, Femi Otedola is a Nigerian businessman, entrepreneur, philanthropist, and chairman of Forte Oil Plc, an importer of fuel products, stay cool Nigerians why we wait for the implementation of the news at the fuel stations.

Source http://www.viviangist.com/end-of-fuel-scarcity-as-fuel-hits-115-naira-at-forte-oil-plc

CC; Lalasticlala

why do you spread false news with desperations

we are not the source of your suffering, please take it easy everything will be fine .. i know the fuel hike is biting hard on you but it is not an avenue to spread lies. you no be small pickin again ooo..

your mate for gorrilla don be ancestors

1 Like

Re: End Of Fuel Scarcity As Fuel Hits 115 Naira At Forte Oil Plc by viviangist: 12:22pm On May 18, 2016
free2ryhme:

why do you spread false news with desperations

we are not the source of your suffering, please take it easy everything will be fine .. i know the fuel hike is biting hard on you but it is not an avenue to spread lies. you no be small pickin again ooo..

your mate for gorrilla don be ancestors

Ezeh !! Uree (Rotten Teeth) ... please enter inside , my Mama Feed Me
Re: End Of Fuel Scarcity As Fuel Hits 115 Naira At Forte Oil Plc by free2ryhme: 12:24pm On May 18, 2016
viviangist:

you no dey shame

Ancestors
Re: End Of Fuel Scarcity As Fuel Hits 115 Naira At Forte Oil Plc by free2ryhme: 12:31pm On May 18, 2016
viviangist:

hope is the search for attention and frontpage struggle going grin

Sorry, I forget you are queuing to buy fuel for N115 cheesy

Pls buy one trailer load oooo

Olodo
Re: End Of Fuel Scarcity As Fuel Hits 115 Naira At Forte Oil Plc by free2ryhme: 12:46pm On May 18, 2016
viviangist:

Regrads To Ur Papa ..... lipsrsealed

my father will never engage with petty squabbles grin

1 Like

Re: End Of Fuel Scarcity As Fuel Hits 115 Naira At Forte Oil Plc by Rickcutie(m): 12:58pm On May 18, 2016
Well i hope dis news is true. 115 is even too much.
Re: End Of Fuel Scarcity As Fuel Hits 115 Naira At Forte Oil Plc by free2ryhme: 1:01pm On May 18, 2016
Rickcutie:
Well i hope dis news is true. 115 is even too much.

are you believing the mother of all lies grin
Re: End Of Fuel Scarcity As Fuel Hits 115 Naira At Forte Oil Plc by Yhemit(m): 1:19pm On May 18, 2016
propaganda

Re: End Of Fuel Scarcity As Fuel Hits 115 Naira At Forte Oil Plc by MilesLamar(m): 1:25pm On May 18, 2016
All this bloggers with no brain..
Re: End Of Fuel Scarcity As Fuel Hits 115 Naira At Forte Oil Plc by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 1:35pm On May 18, 2016
but viviangist why naa? angry
Re: End Of Fuel Scarcity As Fuel Hits 115 Naira At Forte Oil Plc by ednut1(m): 1:40pm On May 18, 2016
reasons y i support d social media bill. same forte oil wey i buy fuel today. mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: End Of Fuel Scarcity As Fuel Hits 115 Naira At Forte Oil Plc by Rickcutie(m): 1:53pm On May 18, 2016
free2ryhme:

are you believing the mother of all lies grin
Lol. I dont know who ur talking about.
Re: End Of Fuel Scarcity As Fuel Hits 115 Naira At Forte Oil Plc by free2ryhme: 2:35pm On May 18, 2016
MilesLamar:
All this bloggers with no brain..

let me add this disclaimer to see if the blogger will get brain grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3728725_img20160518wa029_jpegf09bd322431745b28386df3e428796cc

1 Like

Re: End Of Fuel Scarcity As Fuel Hits 115 Naira At Forte Oil Plc by proeast(m): 3:40pm On May 18, 2016
Iranu! Until I am able to buy at that price everything is still propaganda to me.
Re: End Of Fuel Scarcity As Fuel Hits 115 Naira At Forte Oil Plc by decode55(m): 3:51pm On May 18, 2016
This vivian girl and her mushroom blog have come again

Zombie
Re: End Of Fuel Scarcity As Fuel Hits 115 Naira At Forte Oil Plc by ki02020(m): 3:52pm On May 18, 2016
lovat:
The Nigeria i know will play on the minds of gullible citizens to slash the price to #99 because of strike issues then in two months time they will sell for #189 per litre

You may be right

(1) (Reply)

Biafra Restoration Not Personal Decision But Call From God Almighty- Nnamdi Kanu / PHOTOS: Bridge Collapse At Mokwa-jebba Road, Kwara State / Nnamdi Azikiwe Composed The Biafran Anthem In 1966

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.