Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,048 members, 7,821,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Man Divorces Wife Because She Refused Sex On Their Wedding Night While Chatting - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Divorces Wife Because She Refused Sex On Their Wedding Night While Chatting (3148 Views)

Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ / Pastor Divorces Wife Of 21 Years For Sleeping With A Deacon And A Bishop / Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Divorces Wife Because She Refused Sex On Their Wedding Night While Chatting by NigeriaKitchen: 10:09am On May 18, 2016
Saudi Arabian Man Divorces Wife Because She Was Chatting with Her Phone On Their Wedding Night & Didn’t Want To Have Sex!

A Saudi couple added their names to the list of shortest marriages of all time when their union lasted just a few hours before the groom asked for a divorce.

Gulf News reports the Saudi couple’s troubles started on their wedding night, when the wife just wouldn’t put her phone away to respond to her husband’s advances.

She was responding to texts of friends congratulating her, and the man got so infuriated, he filed for divorce.

Read how Gulf news reported the news below:

A Saudi bride was divorced shortly after the marriage ceremony when she ignored her groom and kept chatting with her friends on her mobile.

“Following the marriage ceremony, the groom took his bride to the hotel where they had booked a room,” a relative said. “However, as soon as the bride was in the room, she kept using her mobile. Her groom tried to get closer with her and become more intimate, but he was shocked when she ignored him, not responding to his words and action. When he asked her about the reasons, she answered she was busy communicating with her friends who were congratulating her on her marriage on the mobile. The groom asked her to delay the messages, but she refused and became angry. When he asked her if her friends were more important than he was, the bride answered that they were,” the relative said, quoted by Saudi daily Al Watan on Tuesday.

As the argument between them became unexpectedly heated, the groom told his bride he was divorcing her and left the hotel.

The relative said that a divorce case was filed and the court referred it to the reconciliation committee to assess if the newly-weds could be reconciled, the relative added.

However, the groom, too hurt in his pride to forgive, refused to withdraw the case and insisted on the divorce.

Culled from: http://www.ngnblog.com/2016/05/saudi-man-divorces-wife-because-she-was.html

Re: Man Divorces Wife Because She Refused Sex On Their Wedding Night While Chatting by Artistree: 10:19am On May 18, 2016
The bride na mumu

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife Because She Refused Sex On Their Wedding Night While Chatting by NigeriaKitchen: 10:25am On May 18, 2016
Artistree:
The bride na mumu
Mobile phone and social media addiction is killing many people's relationship, marriage and even career cry cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Divorces Wife Because She Refused Sex On Their Wedding Night While Chatting by postmann: 10:41am On May 18, 2016
NigeriaKitchen:
Mobile phone and social media addiction is killing many people's relationship, marriage and even career cry cry

You know most women are so petty. To them the ceremony and the flamboyance attached to it is more real than the significance of being a married woman. So she'd rather continue in the gossip of "how did you see my wedding ceremony " than consummating her marriage.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Divorces Wife Because She Refused Sex On Their Wedding Night While Chatting by osesology(m): 10:51am On May 18, 2016
A relationship without respect, tolerance, communication and understanding is doomed to fail, whether married or not married.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Divorces Wife Because She Refused Sex On Their Wedding Night While Chatting by NigeriaKitchen: 11:05am On May 18, 2016
postmann:

You know most women are so petty. To them the ceremony and the flamboyance attached to it is more real than the significance of being a married. So she'd rather continue in the gossip of "how did you see my wedding ceremony " than consummation her marriage.
Sadly the truth cry

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife Because She Refused Sex On Their Wedding Night While Chatting by joseph1832(m): 11:13am On May 18, 2016
postmann:

You know most women are so petty. To them the ceremony and the flamboyance attached to it is more real than the significance of being a married. So she'd rather continue in the gossip of "how did you see my wedding ceremony " than consummation her marriage.
True that! Later, emotional beings like BellaElla and Lumpyy will start saying "he's very inconsiderate, can he not imagine how she's feeling at the moment? In this time of husband scarcity, you expect a woman not to chat with her friends about her wedding ceremony? Something that only happens once in ones life". Lol.

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife Because She Refused Sex On Their Wedding Night While Chatting by postmann: 11:43am On May 18, 2016
joseph1832:
True that! Later, emotional beings like BellaElla and Lumpyy will start saying "he's very inconsiderate, can he not imagine how she's feeling at the moment? In this time of husband scarcity, you expect a woman not to chat with her friends about her wedding ceremony? Something that only happens once in ones life". Lol.

grin

I don't know much about those monikers you singled out. But I know this much: a lot of contemporary women are lost, overran by fantasy and selfishness.
For a man to earn their praise, he might have condescended to a wussbag.
cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Divorces Wife Because She Refused Sex On Their Wedding Night While Chatting by joseph1832(m): 12:02pm On May 18, 2016
postmann:

grin

I don't know much about those monikers you singled out. But I know this much: a lot of contemporary women are lost, overran by fantasy and selfishness.
cheesy grin grin
I believe its time I start referring to you as 'Pastor Postmann'. LOL.

The female monikers I mentioned, showed they love it when a man kiss their ass, even when he's dying, they don't care, just as long as he continues kissing their ass, they're okay with him.

They were the ones who openly called one OP insensitive because his wife refused him sex, because she's pregnant. Even when he complained that he's become frustrated, they still say he should understand what the wife is going through and he should not disturb her for sex. Failing to even understand what he is going through...

www.nairaland.com/3101565/married-men-pregnant-wiveshow-cope
Re: Man Divorces Wife Because She Refused Sex On Their Wedding Night While Chatting by postmann: 12:30pm On May 18, 2016
joseph1832:

The female monikers I mentioned, showed they love it when a man kiss their ass, even when he's dying, they don't care, just as long as he continues kissing their ass, they're okay with him.

They were the ones who openly called one OP insensitive because his wife refused him sex, because she's pregnant. Even when he complained that he's become frustrated, they still say he should understand what the wife is going through and he should not disturb her for sex. Failing to even understand what he is going through...

Little wonder they never learn. They keep repeating the same mistake over and over.
A man is most vulnerable when his wife is pregnant. The wise ones will look for comfortable means to meet his needs. But the foolish expects him to "understand"
Re: Man Divorces Wife Because She Refused Sex On Their Wedding Night While Chatting by joseph1832(m): 12:41pm On May 18, 2016
postmann:

Little wonder they never learn. They keep repeating the same mistake over and over.
A man is most vulnerable when his wife is pregnant. The wise ones will look for comfortable means to meet his needs. But the foolish expects him to "understand"
Hmm yes, and in understanding, he finds himself inside another woman. Then, these same women will come on social media and lament, when its entirely their own fault their husband refuse to be inside them again.

This is why I advocate women to adopt more pleasing roles of satisfying their husbands. MouthAction have its benefits, but many still frown at it.
Re: Man Divorces Wife Because She Refused Sex On Their Wedding Night While Chatting by Lumpyy(f): 1:58pm On May 18, 2016
postmann:

grin

cheesy grin grin
Eh oga pls ignore Mr Joe joe when he mentions me!how is this thread similar to a concerned hubby asking how pregnant women feels?his wifes preggies for the first time and cant DO but Mr joe said she must be pretending and inconsiderate cos all pregnant women are HOT grin.and he said he was talking from experience...hahahah!
ohh sorry postmann for bothering you with a reply as am just seing your post to the link he sent u,u call people foolish for speaking dia mind?welldone sir!
Re: Man Divorces Wife Because She Refused Sex On Their Wedding Night While Chatting by postmann: 4:18pm On May 18, 2016
Lumpyy:

Eh oga pls ignore Mr Joe joe when he mentions me!how is this thread similar to a concerned hubby asking how pregnant women feels?his wifes preggies for the first time and cant DO but Mr joe said she must be pretending and inconsiderate cos all pregnant women are HOT grin.and he said he was talking from experience...hahahah!
ohh sorry postmann for bothering you with a reply as am just seing your post to the link he sent u,u call people foolish for speaking dia mind?welldone sir!

Hey, I appreciate you took the time to clarify your stand without being rude.

Next time Mr joe mentions your handle I'll try to ignore him if I think he did it without a good reason. There are lots of similarities in both threads cos they bordered on women's insensitivity or self-centredness in their sexual responsibilities in matrimony.

Personally, I wonder if polygamy is the answer to women's sexual unavailability during some stages of pregnancy and postnatal.

Did I call anyone in particular foolish for speaking his mind? Even though one can actually be foolish for speaking one's mind.

You didn't bother me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Divorces Wife Because She Refused Sex On Their Wedding Night While Chatting by joseph1832(m): 4:51pm On May 18, 2016
Lumpyy:

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Man Divorces Wife Because She Refused Sex On Their Wedding Night While Chatting by bukatyne(f): 6:10pm On May 18, 2016
osesology:
A relationship without respect, tolerance, communication and understanding is doomed to fail, whether married or not married.

On point!

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife Because She Refused Sex On Their Wedding Night While Chatting by postmann: 7:26pm On May 18, 2016
bukatyne:

On point!

Bukky dear, is that all you're going to contribute to this? grin grin grin
Re: Man Divorces Wife Because She Refused Sex On Their Wedding Night While Chatting by bukatyne(f): 7:31pm On May 18, 2016
postmann:

Bukky dear, is that all you're going to contribute to this? grin grin grin

No need for long story & waste of seun's space if I see a poster who articulates my opinions on a subject matter.
Re: Man Divorces Wife Because She Refused Sex On Their Wedding Night While Chatting by postmann: 7:39pm On May 18, 2016
bukatyne:

No need for long story & waste of seun's space if I see a poster who articulates my opinions on a subject matter.

Seun's space indeed. It's no more his space than it is ours who make this forum the hottest in the continent.

You picked the post that said nothing.
Re: Man Divorces Wife Because She Refused Sex On Their Wedding Night While Chatting by bukatyne(f): 8:18pm On May 18, 2016
postmann:

Seun's space indeed. It's no more his space than it is ours who make this forum the hottest in the continent.

You picked the post that said nothing.

The nothing is good enough for me.

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife Because She Refused Sex On Their Wedding Night While Chatting by postmann: 8:23pm On May 18, 2016
bukatyne:

The nothing is good enough for me.

OK. I respect that. cheesy
Re: Man Divorces Wife Because She Refused Sex On Their Wedding Night While Chatting by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 18, 2016
What an inconsiderate man grin

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife Because She Refused Sex On Their Wedding Night While Chatting by postmann: 8:59pm On May 18, 2016
Timbuktou:
What an inconsiderate man grin

grin grin grin
What would you call the lady if you call the man inconsiderate?
Re: Man Divorces Wife Because She Refused Sex On Their Wedding Night While Chatting by Ishilove: 9:05pm On May 18, 2016
joseph1832:

Joseph, God keep us alive and well, I will ask you about your sexual status when your wife is in her 3rd trimester.

A man should disturb a woman who feels like she's carrying a truck in her tummy, enduring back aches and hot flashes for sex? Joe, you ehn

When you get there I will love to know how you handle it. Pray make you na marry person like me. I wee finish you grin

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife Because She Refused Sex On Their Wedding Night While Chatting by Ishilove: 9:07pm On May 18, 2016
postmann:

Have you been married before, postmann, or lived with a pregnant woman?
Re: Man Divorces Wife Because She Refused Sex On Their Wedding Night While Chatting by Ishilove: 9:10pm On May 18, 2016
joseph1832:
Hmm yes, and in understanding, he finds himself inside another woman. Then, these same women will come on social media and lament, when its entirely their own fault their husband refuse to be inside them again.

This is why I advocate women to adopt more pleasing roles of satisfying their husbands. MouthAction have its benefits, but many still frown at it.
A woman who doesn't like MouthAction will have to submit herself, shey?

Why are you men so insensitive? A man who cheats on his wife during her vulnerable period is not a man but an animal on two legs angry

Have you watched a woman birth a child?? If no, I suggest you do.

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife Because She Refused Sex On Their Wedding Night While Chatting by Ishilove: 9:13pm On May 18, 2016
It is rather ironic that the men who say a pregnant woman is inconsiderate because she doesn't feel up to sex are the ones who are single to stupor.

It will be interesting to know how they will handle their own situations when they get to that stage

2 Likes

Re: Man Divorces Wife Because She Refused Sex On Their Wedding Night While Chatting by postmann: 9:18pm On May 18, 2016
Ishilove:

Have you been married before, postman.n, or lived with a pregnant woman?

grin grin grin
I got the goosebumps one gets when a nosey journalist pokes a mic on ones face in a live TV and asks some very personal questions.

I have imagined many things and one of them is living with a pregnant wife. That imagination still awaits the chance to be.
Re: Man Divorces Wife Because She Refused Sex On Their Wedding Night While Chatting by postmann: 9:23pm On May 18, 2016
Ishilove:

A woman who doesn't like MouthAction will have to submit herself, shey?

Why are you men so insensitive? A man who cheats on his wife during her vulnerable period is not a man but an animal on two legs angry

Have you watched a woman birth a child?? If no, I suggest you do

Why would I want to watch that? She would be permanently sexually dead to me.
Re: Man Divorces Wife Because She Refused Sex On Their Wedding Night While Chatting by Ishilove: 9:28pm On May 18, 2016
postmann:

Why would I want to watch that? She would be permanently sexually dead to me.
Until you do, I think it will be a good idea not to tag a pregnant woman who isn't up to sex as 'unwise' wink

Men. So you can plant your seed in her womb but you can't bear the thought of her pushing that seed out?

Smh

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife Because She Refused Sex On Their Wedding Night While Chatting by Ishilove: 9:31pm On May 18, 2016
postmann:

grin grin grin
I got the goosebumps one gets when a nosey journalist pokes a mic on ones face in a live TV and asks some very personal questions.

I have imagined many things and one of them is living with a pregnant wife. That imagination still awaits the chance to be.
You and joseph1832 are the same ten and ten pence. Una sabi condemn woman wey get belle, meanwhile una never even marry
Re: Man Divorces Wife Because She Refused Sex On Their Wedding Night While Chatting by postmann: 9:35pm On May 18, 2016
Ishilove:

Until you do, I think it will be a good idea not to tag a pregnant woman who isn't up to sex as 'unwise' wink

Men. So you can plant your seed in her womb but you can't bear the thought of her pushing that seed out?

Smh

The act of giving birth or pushing is different from being pregnant. I understand the 3months healing period after delivery but what I don't get is denying one's husband sex during pregnancy.

The thought or the sight? C'on the thought is a common acceptable fact. The sight, not every man's delight.
Re: Man Divorces Wife Because She Refused Sex On Their Wedding Night While Chatting by postmann: 9:39pm On May 18, 2016
Ishilove:

You and joseph1832 are the same ten and ten pence. Una sabi condemn woman wey get belle, meanwhile una never even marry

undecided
That's a bit too harsh. I don't condemn pregnant women. I'm simply not in support of wives denying their husband sex using pregnancy as an excuse. Except if there is complication.

(1) (2) (Reply)

OUR Female Celebrities Now Celebrate Divorce As A Thing Of Pride / Man Spotted With His Baby Tied To His Back At London Heathrow Airport / Should A Wife Know How Much Is Her Husband's Salary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.