Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Ayuba Philibus Wabba Protests With NLC Members In Abuja - Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayuba Philibus Wabba Protests With NLC Members In Abuja - Photos (35591 Views)

Saraki & NASS Members Addressing Protesting NLC Members In Abuja (Photos) / Tinubu, Aregbesola Meet With NLC Members In Abuja / Strike: Why We Parted Ways With NLC –TUC President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayuba Philibus Wabba Protests With NLC Members In Abuja - Photos by Nelkoko: 11:36am On May 18, 2016
Hmmmmmm...... Tyrant govt

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayuba Philibus Wabba Protests With NLC Members In Abuja - Photos by steppin: 11:36am On May 18, 2016
All promises cancelled - APC. Hahahahha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayuba Philibus Wabba Protests With NLC Members In Abuja - Photos by Frankiss44(m): 11:36am On May 18, 2016
Kufie:
Guys please what's the situation? Are the banks open?

The FG's tactic worked on you I see. How are you even sure of it's availability @ N145? Wasn't it available @ N87 Couple months ago?

Zombies don't ask questions.. They are programmed to trust blindly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayuba Philibus Wabba Protests With NLC Members In Abuja - Photos by Chijosky(m): 11:37am On May 18, 2016
FowlYansh:
.I does not even knows why I voted for this old brain dead burukutu sipping burantashi pampers wearing kunu drunk dullard!

I regret voting APC. I officially tender my resignation to GEJ undecided
Haba Fowlyansh easy oo angry
Re: Ayuba Philibus Wabba Protests With NLC Members In Abuja - Photos by mosesdejaviano(m): 11:37am On May 18, 2016
This is a welcome development. In a sane environment, masses will resist the FG move. But we have masses that are docile. We don't even know our right. I weep for this nation. They have taken the masses for a ride

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayuba Philibus Wabba Protests With NLC Members In Abuja - Photos by diegwu01: 11:37am On May 18, 2016
is this the massive crowd?
This NLC president has killed the labour movement, this is too poor

1 Like

Re: Ayuba Philibus Wabba Protests With NLC Members In Abuja - Photos by ObiOkpor(m): 11:37am On May 18, 2016
FowlYansh:
.I does not even knows why I voted for this old brain dead burukutu sipping burantashi pampers wearing kunu drunk dullard!

Too late to cry fowl. Enjoy the change while it last. Have fun.
Re: Ayuba Philibus Wabba Protests With NLC Members In Abuja - Photos by NOTIMEOKAY: 11:37am On May 18, 2016
my broda ask am... mumu dey worry am, nigeria jagajaga, i laugh in swahili grin grin grin
cktheluckyman:

Since when do you speak for all Nigerians
Re: Ayuba Philibus Wabba Protests With NLC Members In Abuja - Photos by DrChukzy(m): 11:37am On May 18, 2016
jauntty:
Unfortunately, the strike is dead on arrival

NLC should realize that the average Nigerian is not behind them this time around.

I'd rather buy fuel at 145 with ease than spend 6hours on queue and still buy at 200
Re: Ayuba Philibus Wabba Protests With NLC Members In Abuja - Photos by sweatlana: 11:37am On May 18, 2016
jauntty:

NLC should realize that the average Nigerian is not behind them this time around.

I'd rather buy fuel at 145 with ease than spend 6hours on queue and still buy at 200
You've played right into their hand , if that's your motive for not protesting.
It's this type of passive attitude that will continue to make our leaders richer and the masses poorer!

Buhari claimed not to have money to buy election form but his kids fly first class and are in experience schools abroad. Buhari is equally corrupt.

2 Likes

Re: Ayuba Philibus Wabba Protests With NLC Members In Abuja - Photos by kbams241: 11:38am On May 18, 2016
FowlYansh:

What is dis one sayin?
Re: Ayuba Philibus Wabba Protests With NLC Members In Abuja - Photos by feelamong(m): 11:38am On May 18, 2016
see MASSIVE CROWD!! shocked shocked
Re: Ayuba Philibus Wabba Protests With NLC Members In Abuja - Photos by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 11:39am On May 18, 2016
cheesy
I would have joined, but am in the office shipping kunu. But wait see Crowd kiss
Re: Ayuba Philibus Wabba Protests With NLC Members In Abuja - Photos by kbams241: 11:39am On May 18, 2016
FowlYansh:

What is dis one saying?
Re: Ayuba Philibus Wabba Protests With NLC Members In Abuja - Photos by tbaba1234: 11:39am On May 18, 2016
This is not Massive!!

1 Like

Re: Ayuba Philibus Wabba Protests With NLC Members In Abuja - Photos by emeka2847: 11:40am On May 18, 2016
Massive indeed
Re: Ayuba Philibus Wabba Protests With NLC Members In Abuja - Photos by DropShot: 11:40am On May 18, 2016
Nairaland has obviously redefined the word "massive".

4 Likes

Re: Ayuba Philibus Wabba Protests With NLC Members In Abuja - Photos by kbams241: 11:40am On May 18, 2016
FowlYansh:

Kid what are you saying?

1 Like

Re: Ayuba Philibus Wabba Protests With NLC Members In Abuja - Photos by Exponental(m): 11:41am On May 18, 2016
Many are thinking and talking about now. Think Nigerians, the moment fuel price was hiked to N145, dollar rose to 385, yet not all marketers have fuel. I understand that Labour have betrayed our trusts in the past but with the rate at which virtually all businesses dependent on fuel to run will collapse and forex non availability will cause inflation, then many will realise that truly GOVERNMENT NEEDS TO PRIORITIZE EXCHANGE RATE NOW NOT FUEL HIKE. I see misplaced priority playing in the APC led government.
As anyone heard a comment on how to appreciate naira other than 'buy Nigeria products' scam by this government?

1 Like

Re: Ayuba Philibus Wabba Protests With NLC Members In Abuja - Photos by amtaken(f): 11:41am On May 18, 2016
"APC= All Promises Cancelled".

I was the first to use that slogan here a few months ago.

1 Like

Re: Ayuba Philibus Wabba Protests With NLC Members In Abuja - Photos by opius: 11:42am On May 18, 2016
jauntty:

its quiet unfortunate someone like you exist ..

Well ! there is still an opportunity for you to be a wise MAN
Re: Ayuba Philibus Wabba Protests With NLC Members In Abuja - Photos by amtaken(f): 11:43am On May 18, 2016
What about the era of GEJ's administration when it was sold for N86.50 in all petrol stations and it was readily available.

Exponental:
Many are thinking and talking about now. Think Nigerians, the moment fuel price was hiked to N145, dollar rose to 385, yet not all marketers have fuel.

2 Likes

Re: Ayuba Philibus Wabba Protests With NLC Members In Abuja - Photos by Johnsinia(m): 11:44am On May 18, 2016
jauntty:

abeg ur pardon mr foo.l, onlyf the Zombies r nt behind NLC
Re: Ayuba Philibus Wabba Protests With NLC Members In Abuja - Photos by tbaba1234: 11:44am On May 18, 2016
FowlYansh:

Stop lying: Your wrote this in June 2015....

FowlYansh:
[size=25pt]A dullard and a President.[/size]

[size=15pt]APC e-diots on Nairaland knows the dullard i am talked about[/size]

undecided
Re: Ayuba Philibus Wabba Protests With NLC Members In Abuja - Photos by Horus(m): 11:44am On May 18, 2016
Obey The Rule of Law
Re: Ayuba Philibus Wabba Protests With NLC Members In Abuja - Photos by daddygoofy: 11:44am On May 18, 2016
The Ayuba NLC faction should align with other unions and speak with common voice for the masses. We should know when to fight and when to retreat. In Aj city there is a common slang "i no wan fight no means sey i lazy"
Re: Ayuba Philibus Wabba Protests With NLC Members In Abuja - Photos by DaMotivator(m): 11:46am On May 18, 2016
i said it before and i'll say it again....dis Nlc people be trying to be relevant since 1800...wen we were buy d product for 4oo naira wetin una do? make una push for minimum wage increment and not dis useless talking upandun with fuel price...we new right from budget presentation dat there was no provision for subsidy..
Re: Ayuba Philibus Wabba Protests With NLC Members In Abuja - Photos by Kingsteve(m): 11:46am On May 18, 2016
jauntty:

Zombie...what do you know?
Huh?

1 Like

Re: Ayuba Philibus Wabba Protests With NLC Members In Abuja - Photos by Nobody: 11:47am On May 18, 2016
tbaba1234:

Stop lying: Your wrote this in June 2015....

What is this one saying undecided
Re: Ayuba Philibus Wabba Protests With NLC Members In Abuja - Photos by cole265(m): 11:50am On May 18, 2016
wailing:

OLD NEWS....REVERT THE PRICE BACK OR ELSE!!! angry

or ellse, i will drink pure water
Re: Ayuba Philibus Wabba Protests With NLC Members In Abuja - Photos by nwaanambra1(m): 11:50am On May 18, 2016
[size=15pt] that tout with the APC placard must be a Nairalander Ipad yoot! cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed [/size]
Re: Ayuba Philibus Wabba Protests With NLC Members In Abuja - Photos by macaranta(m): 11:50am On May 18, 2016
All Promises Canceled --Epic grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots / Lagos-Ibadan Rail: Amaechi Inspects Site Of All Stations - Photos / Nigerian Oil And The Disappearing Money ( Aljazeera Report )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.