Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,966 members, 7,835,226 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Ayuba Philibus Wabba Protests With NLC Members In Abuja - Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayuba Philibus Wabba Protests With NLC Members In Abuja - Photos (35616 Views)

Saraki & NASS Members Addressing Protesting NLC Members In Abuja (Photos) / Tinubu, Aregbesola Meet With NLC Members In Abuja / Strike: Why We Parted Ways With NLC –TUC President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayuba Philibus Wabba Protests With NLC Members In Abuja - Photos by tbaba1234: 11:51am On May 18, 2016
FowlYansh:

What is this one saying undecided

That you did not at any time vote or support the president.
Re: Ayuba Philibus Wabba Protests With NLC Members In Abuja - Photos by Exponental(m): 11:55am On May 18, 2016
amtaken:
What about the era of GEJ's administration when it was sold for N86.50 in all petrol stations and it was readily available.

read the completed post
Re: Ayuba Philibus Wabba Protests With NLC Members In Abuja - Photos by HirstMOG(m): 11:56am On May 18, 2016
jauntty:
Unfortunately, the strike is dead on arrival

NLC should realize that the average Nigerian is not behind them this time around.

I'd rather buy fuel at 145 with ease than spend 6hours on queue and still buy at 200

APC and Buhari shame! the fact remains, there no functioning body called NLC in Nigeria because there are so many issues in this country that would have made this good for nothing body to react. In most of our filling stations across the nation, how many were selling fuel at #86.50 before the subsidy removal? when the executives and the Law makers were discussing the budget, didn't they noticed that there was no place for subsidy when the prices of items in the market kept going up, why didn't they work with TUC to draw government attention? When some if not most states governors refuse to pay workers salaries where were they? when the executives decided to implement the no subsidy, were they absent in the meeting?
Zombies enjoy what you craved for while it last.
Re: Ayuba Philibus Wabba Protests With NLC Members In Abuja - Photos by Beetobee(f): 11:58am On May 18, 2016
dainformant:
Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC) members led by their chairman -Comrade Ayuba Philibus Wabba have staged a protest in Abuja to register their displeasure with the recent increase in the fuel price...The protesters who gathered in their numbers -were seen in their uniforms and with their flags as they moved around the metropolis.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/05/fuel-price-hike-nlc-chairman-leads.html

I'm laughing in Swahili. I'm in my office(FG Parastatal) and some colleagues wearing those NLC uniforms are in the office too. Double standards or reality check?

1 Like

Re: Ayuba Philibus Wabba Protests With NLC Members In Abuja - Photos by Autino(m): 11:58am On May 18, 2016
[quote author=Emeskhalifa post=45733292]pls security agents should watch em, once dey start destroying properties or harrasing ppl, don't hesitate to arrest em. thank you[/quote ]Does the security you Are talking about have their own markets. Some of them are even thinking of how to go home becouse of transport.
Re: Ayuba Philibus Wabba Protests With NLC Members In Abuja - Photos by Nobody: 11:59am On May 18, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Since when do you speak for all Nigerians

Don't mind the idiotic spokesman
Re: Ayuba Philibus Wabba Protests With NLC Members In Abuja - Photos by MKO4ever(m): 12:00pm On May 18, 2016
And this is supposed to be a protest/demonstration organized by NLC; What a shame!!
Even the last demonstration by LASU students pulled out more crowd than this.

3 Likes

Re: Ayuba Philibus Wabba Protests With NLC Members In Abuja - Photos by Horus(m): 12:00pm On May 18, 2016

The strike is dead
Re: Ayuba Philibus Wabba Protests With NLC Members In Abuja - Photos by Scarpon(m): 12:01pm On May 18, 2016
Nigerians we are our own problems suffring and smiling we can't stand for our right

1 Like

Re: Ayuba Philibus Wabba Protests With NLC Members In Abuja - Photos by najib632(m): 12:02pm On May 18, 2016
Kufie:
Guys please what's the situation? Are the banks open?

The FG's tactic worked on you I see. How are you even sure of it's availability @ N145? Wasn't it available @ N87 Couple months ago?
The fuel marketers were at a loss that's why they invented fuel scarcity.
Re: Ayuba Philibus Wabba Protests With NLC Members In Abuja - Photos by ukchy: 12:02pm On May 18, 2016
First class ZOMBIE
Sufering and smiling

jauntty:

NLC should realize that the average Nigerian is not behind them this time around.

I'd rather buy fuel at 145 with ease than spend 6hours on queue and still buy at 200

1 Like

Re: Ayuba Philibus Wabba Protests With NLC Members In Abuja - Photos by ukchy: 12:04pm On May 18, 2016
Zombie spotted
jauntty:

***modified ***

Those wailing and supporting Subsidy are the true enemies of this country. Basic economic reasonings wuldnt do anyone any harm. Nigeria can't afford to continue paying subsidy

Don't just wail, bring forth sound reasonings and better alternatives

Re: Ayuba Philibus Wabba Protests With NLC Members In Abuja - Photos by HirstMOG(m): 12:05pm On May 18, 2016
APC and Buhari shame! the fact remains, there no functioning body called NLC in Nigeria because there are so many issues in this country that would have made this good for nothing body to react. In most of our filling stations across the nation, how many were selling fuel at #86.50 before the subsidy removal? when the executives and the Law makers were discussing the budget, didn't they noticed that there was no place for subsidy when the prices of items in the market kept going up, why didn't they work with TUC to draw government attention? When some if not most states governors refuse to pay workers salaries where were they? when the executives decided to implement the no subsidy, were they absent in the meeting?
Zombies enjoy what you craved for while it last.
Re: Ayuba Philibus Wabba Protests With NLC Members In Abuja - Photos by jauntty: 12:05pm On May 18, 2016
ukchy:
Zombie spotted
Hello Wailer

1 Like

Re: Ayuba Philibus Wabba Protests With NLC Members In Abuja - Photos by jauntty: 12:07pm On May 18, 2016
ukchy:
First class ZOMBIE
Sufering and smiling

If you were the president at this moment, what will you do with the fuel scarcity?
Re: Ayuba Philibus Wabba Protests With NLC Members In Abuja - Photos by Omoteyi(m): 12:07pm On May 18, 2016
Sebi Daura President BubuBuhari told you all that you will suffer all through his tenure.......i'm prepering to join the Kano mallams who are praying to God to scatter this govt. ijoba aninilara.
Re: Ayuba Philibus Wabba Protests With NLC Members In Abuja - Photos by XYZ123: 12:08pm On May 18, 2016
DropShot:
Nairaland has obviously redefined the word "massive".

lol
Re: Ayuba Philibus Wabba Protests With NLC Members In Abuja - Photos by ukchy: 12:13pm On May 18, 2016
Helli Zombie /follow follow grin
jauntty:
Hello Wailer
Re: Ayuba Philibus Wabba Protests With NLC Members In Abuja - Photos by engrhorla(m): 12:16pm On May 18, 2016
Tapout:
apc- all promises cancelled...lol

[/b]APC - All Promises Changed[b]
Re: Ayuba Philibus Wabba Protests With NLC Members In Abuja - Photos by Kufie(m): 12:22pm On May 18, 2016
najib632:
The fuel marketers were at a loss that's why they invented fuel scarcity.

Lol, okay o. I have no idea what's really going on there. I can only ask questions
Re: Ayuba Philibus Wabba Protests With NLC Members In Abuja - Photos by vinkess: 12:22pm On May 18, 2016
when our Jonathan time the same people who support this increase were against it may be it because of tribe or religion.I like buhari to fell what Jonathan felt.
Re: Ayuba Philibus Wabba Protests With NLC Members In Abuja - Photos by marwanafrica: 12:23pm On May 18, 2016
FowlYansh:
.I does not even knows why I voted for this old brain dead burukutu sipping burantashi pampers wearing kunu drunk dullard!

I regret voting APC. I officially tender my resignation to GEJ undecided
. Uhnmmmm bad gal, just dey ontop ur bed dey typ wetin suit ur hand
Re: Ayuba Philibus Wabba Protests With NLC Members In Abuja - Photos by molas02: 12:24pm On May 18, 2016
jauntty:

***modified ***

Those wailing and supporting Subsidy are the true enemies of this country. Basic economic reasonings wuldnt do anyone any harm. Nigeria can't afford to continue paying subsidy

Zombie never says dsame tin for d same event at diffrent time..........political mastermind
Re: Ayuba Philibus Wabba Protests With NLC Members In Abuja - Photos by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 18, 2016
FowlYansh:
.I does not even knows why I voted for this old brain dead burukutu sipping burantashi pampers wearing kunu drunk dullard!

I THANK GOD FOR US. THE LOG HAS OFFICIALLY FALLEN FROM UR EYES.
WELCOME TO THE LIGHT.
Re: Ayuba Philibus Wabba Protests With NLC Members In Abuja - Photos by deeway200(m): 12:27pm On May 18, 2016
In Nigeria, Politics has spoilt good policy. Imagine the way Nigerians were bribed to react against this policy in 2012?
Re: Ayuba Philibus Wabba Protests With NLC Members In Abuja - Photos by nonjebose(m): 12:30pm On May 18, 2016
Beetobee:

I'm laughing in Swahili. I'm in my office(FG Parastatal) and some colleagues wearing those NLC uniforms are in the office too. Double standards or reality check?
Hahahahaha. It is more of reality check
Re: Ayuba Philibus Wabba Protests With NLC Members In Abuja - Photos by adeoba2008(m): 12:32pm On May 18, 2016
See their tommy... yeyenatu
Re: Ayuba Philibus Wabba Protests With NLC Members In Abuja - Photos by louqas: 12:32pm On May 18, 2016
I DIDN'T SEE AYUBA WABA WIFE AND CHILDREN IN THE PHOTOS. SO HE WANTS TO CALL OUT OTHER PEOPLES FATHER WIFE AND CHILDREN BUT HIDE HIS ABROAD. UNTIL YOU COME TO PROTEST WITH YOUR FAMILY , NO ONE WILL TAKE YOU SERIOUS.
Re: Ayuba Philibus Wabba Protests With NLC Members In Abuja - Photos by missjahiniekpe(f): 12:32pm On May 18, 2016
Where exactly in Abuja is the strike going on?
Re: Ayuba Philibus Wabba Protests With NLC Members In Abuja - Photos by ndujekwu(m): 12:34pm On May 18, 2016
jauntty:

***modified ***

Pls, don't sound dumb. FG claimed they were subsidising about 13naira... why not 86.5 + 13 = 99.5~ 100naira. Where did the gov't get the 145 from? Don't forget, the NNPC just succeeded in making some people richer by (145-86.5)naira. Do the maths and multiply it by number of litres purchased per day

Don't sound dumb.... the moment this hiked price was announced, dollar rose outrageously. Ever cared to ask why? But that's because we are left at the mercy of dollars with the statement made by kachikwu and I quote "marketers should outsource for dollars"... meaning; if dollar price goes higher, fuel marketers would definitely sell higher

I know u wld say.... "FG said 145 is the maximum price, thus u can get less than that". who says anyone would sell less than 145? Typical Nigerians would sell more.

Don't be deceived...... FG have deceived us enough. NO SUBSIDY all these while.

2 Likes

Re: Ayuba Philibus Wabba Protests With NLC Members In Abuja - Photos by bettercreature(m): 12:35pm On May 18, 2016
FowlYansh:

I'd leave my girl friend if she accidentally post something like this.You sounds so masculine
Re: Ayuba Philibus Wabba Protests With NLC Members In Abuja - Photos by jauntty: 12:38pm On May 18, 2016
ukchy:
Helli Zombie /follow follow grin
You are verrrrrrrrrrrrrry funny. Hope say u don chop sha, cus you will need plenty glucose to March for the protest grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Presidential Poll: Atiku, Obi Head To Court As Tinubu Pledges Fairness / Governors Forum Gave A Card To Buhari (Photos) / Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.