Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,148 members, 7,835,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Installmental Payment Plan For Cars - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Installmental Payment Plan For Cars (14579 Views)

Why You Should Use 5w-20 , 5w-30 Engine Oils For Cars Between 2000-2014 / How Do I Get To Buy A Low Cost Toyota Car At Installmental Payment? / Maximum Age For Cars Imported Into Nigeria Via Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Installmental Payment Plan For Cars by MrPB: 2:28pm On Oct 22, 2017
babeisme:
This idea makes sense, however, like Fhemmy rightly said, how do-able is this in nigeria?
Personally, i can do it, i mean, sell rides to pple and make them pay me over a period of one year, but nigerians tell a lot of stories. Even with pre-ordered vehicles where u pay the balance at the arrival of the vehicle, stories still come up.
If there is a way to avoid storytelling and to be able to keep track of your customers e.g references, collaterals etc. then I"m IN!

Pls kindly reachout to me on 08116307400..thank you.
Re: Installmental Payment Plan For Cars by Fhemmmy: 7:29pm On Oct 22, 2017
MrPB:

Kindly reachout to me on 08116307400.

Our email and all other contact is on our threads/Signatures, please let's know how we could be of assistance . . . . Thanks
Re: Installmental Payment Plan For Cars by saintjoel(m): 8:06pm On Oct 22, 2017
chatupkay:
Hey Guys,

Enough is Enof, pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase!
Stop oppressing us with these sleek rides for NOTHING. So many Guys would like to buy them but they dont have enof money to afford these cars.

Please,Let these dealers come up with installmental payment plan for these cars. So that guys can afford them.
it could be post-dated cheque thing or monthly salary deduction stuff.

I mean , they can come up with ideas that will make life easier for guys.

Abi guys how una see am? Give us these rides and we pay later.

Jelad ventures can help you out but our scheme is only open to people that make N150k or more monthly... You must also reside in Lagos state, 08062948193....
Re: Installmental Payment Plan For Cars by ehissi(m): 8:24am On Oct 24, 2017
davidif:

Why don't you save money and buy the car instead of living in debt. Nigerians and there materialism sha.

What are you talking about? undecided

If you call us materialistic, what will you call americans, latinos and europeans, even australians that practically live on debt for every cause............

My friend go and have seat............. angry
Re: Installmental Payment Plan For Cars by franky156(m): 1:34pm On May 02, 2019
babeisme:
This idea makes sense, however, like Fhemmy rightly said, how do-able is this in nigeria?
Personally, i can do it, i mean, sell rides to pple and make them pay me over a period of one year, but nigerians tell a lot of stories. Even with pre-ordered vehicles where u pay the balance at the arrival of the vehicle, stories still come up.
If there is a way to avoid storytelling and to be able to keep track of your customers e.g references, collaterals etc. then I"m IN!

Hello are you still available?
Cheers
Re: Installmental Payment Plan For Cars by franky156(m): 1:35pm On May 02, 2019
saintjoel:

Jelad ventures can help you out but our scheme is only open to people that make N150k or more monthly... You must also reside in Lagos state, 08062948193....

Hello, good day. Is this feasible for someone who works in Abuja? though i have a brother in Lagos.

Reply if it can be done!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2wd Vs 4wd Vs Awd / Innoson: 5 Modern Accessories In The IVM G80 / His Friend Was Jailed For Stopping At An Unauthorized Bus-stop In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.