Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,178 members, 7,835,929 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

One Of The Missing Chibok Girls Found By Civilian-JTF - Ezekwesili - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Of The Missing Chibok Girls Found By Civilian-JTF - Ezekwesili (33365 Views)

Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) / Faces Of Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Civilian JTF In Borno. Pics / Missing Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Of The Missing Chibok Girls Found By Civilian-JTF - Ezekwesili by diegwu01: 1:48pm On May 18, 2016
amtaken:
Oby how much did Buhari pay you to make this update?

I can see the pain written all over you after this great news, Your wicked and evil prayers for their demise didnt work
God would protect and bring back the other girls,
Re: One Of The Missing Chibok Girls Found By Civilian-JTF - Ezekwesili by goodvision12(m): 1:49pm On May 18, 2016
I can smell lies everywhere.lie mohammed is in the house.

1 Like

Re: One Of The Missing Chibok Girls Found By Civilian-JTF - Ezekwesili by free2ryhme: 1:49pm On May 18, 2016
maxwell767:
ok in this case I'll rather be scammed than to be brain washed. Bt sorry to disappoint u, I can't be scammed instead I will be the scammer.... U Roger that? undecided

Whether you are scammed or the scammer chibok girls is real. sorry for your lose grin
Re: One Of The Missing Chibok Girls Found By Civilian-JTF - Ezekwesili by amtaken(f): 1:51pm On May 18, 2016
So you really believe that APC campaign propaganda?

diegwu01:

I can see the pain written all over you after this great news, Your wicked and evil prayers for their demise didnt work
God would protect and bring back the other girls,

1 Like

Re: One Of The Missing Chibok Girls Found By Civilian-JTF - Ezekwesili by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:51pm On May 18, 2016
Firefire:

Why you no ask the ediotic governor that mentioned Bunkers ? Na me u dey face. I beg park well.
Why couldn't your hero of democracy who was the C-in-C detect the bunkers?
Re: One Of The Missing Chibok Girls Found By Civilian-JTF - Ezekwesili by dougivilla(m): 1:52pm On May 18, 2016
Intendy:

it just shows how pained you are.
you'just digressing.

thanks for quoting me all the same.
I thought you would thank me for educating you instead. Anyway zoombies hardly do that directly.

Chibok is a scam and that is fixed!

1 Like

Re: One Of The Missing Chibok Girls Found By Civilian-JTF - Ezekwesili by Firefire(m): 1:57pm On May 18, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

Why couldn't your hero of democracy who was the C-in-C detect the bunkers?

Well, the intelligence is just coming in from the CSO of the state and delivered to the newly elected C-in-C on 19th May 2015, still the girls remain in bunkers 12 Months after.

Buhary & Kassim Shetima, dearisgod ooooo. cry cry

Re: One Of The Missing Chibok Girls Found By Civilian-JTF - Ezekwesili by diegwu01: 2:01pm On May 18, 2016
amtaken:
So you really believe that APC campaign propaganda?

So in your infinite wisdom, your belief is that the missing Girls story was a campaign propaganda because you support Jonathan? SMH
Re: One Of The Missing Chibok Girls Found By Civilian-JTF - Ezekwesili by ValerianSteel(m): 2:02pm On May 18, 2016
Goodcare:
it means some of them are still alive

May the lord save them all
Which Lord?

The same Lord that refused to save them for over two years.

You mean the same Lord that your Nigerian prophecy preachers don't know where the girls are!

Human efforts brought about the rescue of the girl.Don't allude it to some supernatural force that was unable to sto their kidnap and rescue them from captivity.
Re: One Of The Missing Chibok Girls Found By Civilian-JTF - Ezekwesili by adeleke12345(m): 2:03pm On May 18, 2016
God will punish all of you that are leading nigeria.. you want to divert us away from this fuel matter. how can this people be in sambisa and they havent found them
Re: One Of The Missing Chibok Girls Found By Civilian-JTF - Ezekwesili by OneManLegion(m): 2:03pm On May 18, 2016
maxwell767:
Mtchewwwww...... undecided that is a FAT LIES

"A fat lies" gringrin

We know the kinda people that hate Buhari: people who don't know what is called subject-verb agreement.
Re: One Of The Missing Chibok Girls Found By Civilian-JTF - Ezekwesili by Deenite(m): 2:13pm On May 18, 2016
after 25million naira was given to all d families yesterday.
So d parents no go get dere own share.

Eyyah.
Re: One Of The Missing Chibok Girls Found By Civilian-JTF - Ezekwesili by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 18, 2016
amtaken:
Oby how much did Buhari pay you to make this update?

CNN reported it earlier
Re: One Of The Missing Chibok Girls Found By Civilian-JTF - Ezekwesili by Jakama90(m): 2:19pm On May 18, 2016
Yeye talk... Go Sidon one side.... All na scam.
Re: One Of The Missing Chibok Girls Found By Civilian-JTF - Ezekwesili by bamikole07(m): 2:22pm On May 18, 2016
Good news
Re: One Of The Missing Chibok Girls Found By Civilian-JTF - Ezekwesili by Intendy: 2:24pm On May 18, 2016
dougivilla:
I thought you would thank me for educating you instead. Anyway zoombies hardly do that directly.

Chibok is a scam and that is fixed!

it was a scam and your god father the intellectual buffoon still mobilized to look for them and her illitrate wife asked waec officials to confirm their names on waec list but still ended embarrassing herself.

like I said whoever think its a scam shall have their lovely missing.

quote me and see this happen

their sorrow will spread to thy hood.
Re: One Of The Missing Chibok Girls Found By Civilian-JTF - Ezekwesili by wolu4: 2:25pm On May 18, 2016
Biodun37:
But fayose said no chibok girl is missing
Did you see any Chibok girl"Ezekwesili said".
Re: One Of The Missing Chibok Girls Found By Civilian-JTF - Ezekwesili by papparatzzi2013: 2:25pm On May 18, 2016
I thought th Ineffectual Buffon, talkative Fayose and hating wailers said the girls were not missing.

May God forgive them for their insensitivity.
Re: One Of The Missing Chibok Girls Found By Civilian-JTF - Ezekwesili by Ndycharly: 2:31pm On May 18, 2016
After receiving huge amount of cheque from Aisha Buhari, what else, are you expecting to hear. It is a well calculated approach to keep those women quite by time they will announce this fake news. Don't be deceived....wise up....And moreover, nothing like chibok girls. [b][/b]
Re: One Of The Missing Chibok Girls Found By Civilian-JTF - Ezekwesili by amtaken(f): 2:31pm On May 18, 2016
Do you know how many blunders CNN has made about Nigeria recently?

premiere:

CNN reported it earlier
Re: One Of The Missing Chibok Girls Found By Civilian-JTF - Ezekwesili by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 2:32pm On May 18, 2016
Biodun37:

Yes, no girl is missing cause Nigeria military claimed yesterday they cleared Sambisa forest.

1 Like

Re: One Of The Missing Chibok Girls Found By Civilian-JTF - Ezekwesili by amtaken(f): 2:34pm On May 18, 2016
What has GEJ got to do with this?

Did you see the girls video? Did you see how robust and neat they looked, compared to dirty and lean Boko Haram members we see in pictures/videos all the time?

Go search the Emirs' palaces, especially fine boy Emir Sanusi's palace. The girls are not far from there.

Propaganda is real.

Shit happens.

diegwu01:
So in your infinite wisdom, your belief is that the missing Girls story was a campaign propaganda because you support Jonathan? SMH

1 Like

Re: One Of The Missing Chibok Girls Found By Civilian-JTF - Ezekwesili by kedd2014(m): 2:41pm On May 18, 2016
Did she escape?? From where?? And her captors dint locate her?? Or they just freed her like that to go?? Nigerians aint fools,..full info is needed. Just one found..Diaris God
Re: One Of The Missing Chibok Girls Found By Civilian-JTF - Ezekwesili by Jexyme(f): 2:43pm On May 18, 2016
Biodun37:

Lolxx!

Fayose is always as high as a goat fed with expired weed from Kalakuta republic.
Re: One Of The Missing Chibok Girls Found By Civilian-JTF - Ezekwesili by Abagworo(m): 2:43pm On May 18, 2016
Sai Baba!
Re: One Of The Missing Chibok Girls Found By Civilian-JTF - Ezekwesili by maxwell767(m): 2:52pm On May 18, 2016
OneManLegion:

"A fat lies" gringrin

We know the kinda people that hate Buhari: people who don't know what is called subject-verb agreement.
. Oh really perhaps u should kick bucket then... cheesy cheesy
Re: One Of The Missing Chibok Girls Found By Civilian-JTF - Ezekwesili by maxwell767(m): 2:54pm On May 18, 2016
free2ryhme:

Whether you are scammed or the scammer chibok girls is real. sorry for your lose grin
fallacy of assimilation... Good luck with ur findings... grin
Re: One Of The Missing Chibok Girls Found By Civilian-JTF - Ezekwesili by dougivilla(m): 2:54pm On May 18, 2016
Intendy:

it was a scam and your god father the intellectual buffoon still mobilized to look for them and her illitrate wife asked waec officials to confirm their names on waec list but still ended embarrassing herself.

like I said whoever think its a scam shall have their lovely missing.

quote me and see this happen

their sorrow will spread to thy hood.
Whoever believes Chibok is or was not a scam is living in a fool's paradise. The same set of people believe the anti corruption war is genuine. They also believe PMB did not pad the budget before NASS re-padded the padded budget.

May their zombeism be eternal!!
Re: One Of The Missing Chibok Girls Found By Civilian-JTF - Ezekwesili by Goldencollins: 2:55pm On May 18, 2016
Kx:
This is the best news of this year so far.

As the present govt gets blames from most quarters for Nigeria's current situation rightly or wrongly, I believe pmb govt should be commended for creating the right atmosphere for civilian JTF to have found the girl.

It's just one person u'd say but 1 girl found out of 200 is serious achievement and a practical demonstration of hope that the rest would be found by God's grace.

God bless PMB
God bless Nigeria

Updated: The rescued girl reportedly confirmed that all the 200 kidnapped girls are alive except for 7 that are late. All surviving girls reportedly kept in Sambisa Forest close to Cameroun border. Source SR twitter feed.

Imagine if fire was returned to BH in time as we are doing now.
So your god sai baba has started undoing d evils he did just to win election to d admiration of his Zombies like you....please clap 4 him.
Re: One Of The Missing Chibok Girls Found By Civilian-JTF - Ezekwesili by free2ryhme: 2:58pm On May 18, 2016
maxwell767:
fallacy of assimilation... Good luck with ur findings... grin

dey speak oyoibo for there

1 Like

Re: One Of The Missing Chibok Girls Found By Civilian-JTF - Ezekwesili by Dee60: 3:07pm On May 18, 2016
Biodun37:

You mind him?
Re: One Of The Missing Chibok Girls Found By Civilian-JTF - Ezekwesili by maxwell767(m): 3:09pm On May 18, 2016
free2ryhme:

dey speak oyoibo for there
that is why u need sense grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Praises Abacha: He Built Roads, Hospitals. / Nigerian Traders In Ghana: We Paid $1m Levy Yet Our Shops Were Shut / Jimi Agbaje And Ambode At The Lagos State Governorship Debate (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.