Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

One Of The Missing Chibok Girls Found By Civilian-JTF - Ezekwesili - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Of The Missing Chibok Girls Found By Civilian-JTF - Ezekwesili (33360 Views)

Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) / Faces Of Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Civilian JTF In Borno. Pics / Missing Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Of The Missing Chibok Girls Found By Civilian-JTF - Ezekwesili by free2ryhme: 3:11pm On May 18, 2016
maxwell767:
that is why u need sense grin

this obsession don dey enter another level

i no be gay oooo
Re: One Of The Missing Chibok Girls Found By Civilian-JTF - Ezekwesili by seguno2: 3:15pm On May 18, 2016
Perfect TIMING to diffuse the subsidy removal tension.
APC na real wayo smart crook, walahi!
Re: One Of The Missing Chibok Girls Found By Civilian-JTF - Ezekwesili by seguno2: 3:21pm On May 18, 2016
Intendy:
and anyone that says chibok girl issue is a scam shall also have their children missing

I don't think that the scam was about whether the girls were missing or not.\
It was about whether they were kidnapped by Boko Haram or by opposition politicians who kept them in bunkers and were feeding them well and taking care of them as seen on the CNN video a few weeks ago.

texazzpete:
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/04/13/africa/chibok-girls-new-proof-of-life-video/index.html

In summary, there's a video of 15 of the Chibok girls the Government has had since December 2015, which CNN has now shown to the parents.

With the girls identified by the parents and some of their fellow classmates, I hope nobody is still out there calling this a scam.
Re: One Of The Missing Chibok Girls Found By Civilian-JTF - Ezekwesili by maxwell767(m): 3:21pm On May 18, 2016
free2ryhme:

this obsession don dey enter another level

i no be gay oooo
grin u funny pass clown fish....

u wan use style advertise ur *gaymanship*
anyway no let Seun lalasticlala see this ur advert if not... grin
Re: One Of The Missing Chibok Girls Found By Civilian-JTF - Ezekwesili by free2ryhme: 3:24pm On May 18, 2016
maxwell767:
grin u funny pass clown fish....

u wan use style advertise ur *gaymanship*
anyway no let Seun lalasticlala see this ur advert if not... grin

this one wey u dey follow me up and down?? it is serious oooo

I repeat i am not gay and stop trailing me angry
Re: One Of The Missing Chibok Girls Found By Civilian-JTF - Ezekwesili by Babacele: 4:03pm On May 18, 2016
modath:

Fayose said his mama wears diaper in public for political expediency, Fayose is not known to say rational things...
no sane person d listen to thugnor.

1 Like

Re: One Of The Missing Chibok Girls Found By Civilian-JTF - Ezekwesili by hmuhammad(m): 4:59pm On May 18, 2016
cktheluckyman:

who will be criticized for creating the right atmosphere for "Libyan" herdsmen to massacre over 2000 Nigerians in the last one year?
and who will be criticized for creating the right atmosphere for bokoharam to massacre over 2000 Nigerians in just a day in Baga local government of borno?
Re: One Of The Missing Chibok Girls Found By Civilian-JTF - Ezekwesili by texazzpete(m): 5:52pm On May 18, 2016
seguno2:

It was about whether they were kidnapped by Boko Haram or by opposition politicians who kept them in bunkers and were feeding them well and taking care of them as seen on the CNN video a few weeks ago.

Anyone who thought this is an idiot.

1 Like

Re: One Of The Missing Chibok Girls Found By Civilian-JTF - Ezekwesili by vigilantee(m): 7:55pm On May 18, 2016
R for Rahila.the girl's name
richidinho:
R
Re: One Of The Missing Chibok Girls Found By Civilian-JTF - Ezekwesili by Horus(m): 8:55pm On May 18, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5Q2pGmI-Bg

[size=14pt]Nigeria finds Chibok girl abducted by Boko Haram[/size]
Re: One Of The Missing Chibok Girls Found By Civilian-JTF - Ezekwesili by KingRex1(m): 10:07pm On May 18, 2016
Dunno what to even say.. what bout the remaining 299? Are we to give up or keep waiting for one afta the other?
Re: One Of The Missing Chibok Girls Found By Civilian-JTF - Ezekwesili by bashydemy(m): 4:38am On May 19, 2016
Good to hear and God bless PMB and the Nigeria Army/JTF

God Bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: One Of The Missing Chibok Girls Found By Civilian-JTF - Ezekwesili by Intendy: 10:58pm On May 19, 2016
seguno2:

thank Gos his PDP believes in the scam

https://www.naij.com/834721-pdp-reacts-rescue-chibok-girl-blasts-apc.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Reacts To Trump's Defeat, Congratulates Biden / Thousands Of Commuters Stranded As Ipob Blocks Major Expressway / Presidential Debate: Why Nigerians Disagree With Buhari’s Excuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.