Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,183 members, 7,953,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:50 PM

Which It Certification Course Is Best For Me: - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Which It Certification Course Is Best For Me: (600 Views)

Which Anti-virus Is Best For Our Computers? / It Certification / Which It Certification Is Best For Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which It Certification Course Is Best For Me: by georgio(m): 10:52am On Aug 18, 2009
pls i need your assistance house.
I have a B.eng in mechanical Engineering. which IT certification course can i use to backup my degree so as to increase my market value
Re: Which It Certification Course Is Best For Me: by deji2009(m): 10:57am On Aug 18, 2009
best thing is to do some online research.
Re: Which It Certification Course Is Best For Me: by nobleone: 4:04pm On Aug 18, 2009
There are many IT courses that you can do irrespective of your course of study, I will advice you do a little research online and find the course that fascinates you then start working on it.
Re: Which It Certification Course Is Best For Me: by georgio(m): 5:56pm On Aug 18, 2009
Thats why i came here to seek advice @nobleone, i need suggestions as to wat I.T course to use in backing up a mech. Engineering degree.
Re: Which It Certification Course Is Best For Me: by akanxpress: 12:01pm On Sep 26, 2009
Gergio u asked a good question
The answer is simple but elusive for most mankind
Like one rightly said, it may not have bearing with yr Course u studied
What God deposited in you is the best certification course for you.
What do you do/see/perceive/think ahead of other easily - that is the first line clue.
It may a Vocational or Numeric or Literal or Inspitational in Nature.
Go for it
After you discovered yourself (Talent) then, you will naturally know a certification program to run to brush that talent up.
Stop the rampant trend - looking on what everybody do , look at what U ought to rightly do.

Eg: if U see clothing designs in your imagination - you are destined to be the a professional tailor of repute - as successful as Dangote if you follow the dream
Do you see how better to serve people dishes - then replicate Tantalizers from a humble start.
U see Engine designs or perfect Welding designs , then ,

get it??
Re: Which It Certification Course Is Best For Me: by soki2ng(m): 1:18pm On Sep 26, 2009
my answer to you would be and example of my case
I have an OND in Accountany (HND on the way) But I started at Basic computer appr.  A+, Networking, and now i'm sitted at this Ac chilled room doing Server administration for one company. not in a bank. lol
so its alll up to u. start somewhere and go to the top because when it comes to computer it is required that you have a broad knowledge of ever aspect of it.

(1) (Reply)

West Africa Net Service Restored / How Do I Configure The D-link Dir451 Wireless Router With The Zoom Verizon Card / Please I Can Use My Laptop To Download From D Internet: Sombody Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.