Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,042 members, 7,825,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

IPOB LTD: “these Small Boys Are Looking For Money And Fame”- Chief Ralph Uwazuru - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / IPOB LTD: “these Small Boys Are Looking For Money And Fame”- Chief Ralph Uwazuru (565 Views)

“davido Has Made Us Look Like Small Boys” Actor Mike Godson Reacts / “I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards” — Tboss / Man On His Kneels To Beg Rich Man In Car For Money In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

IPOB LTD: “these Small Boys Are Looking For Money And Fame”- Chief Ralph Uwazuru by MadamDeMadam: 5:20pm On May 18, 2016
"Nnamdi Kanu sacked the three other people I appointed with him because they asked him to come and give the account of money that I was sending to him."
An angry Chief Ralph Uwzuruike, the leader of the Movement for the actualization of Biafra (MASSOB), reacted to the accusation that he is one of the Masked witnesses who will testify against Nnamdi Kanu, the now detained leader of IPOB LTD. Speaking with Emma Ike Agu on AFRICANFM World Service, Chief Uwazuruike said, "well, that is an idle talk, I don't join issue with such fellow, he's a very small person ( referring to Clifford Iroanya) for me to join issues with. I don't know him, when I formed MASSOB in 1999, he was not there. When I went to London to open Radio Biafra and handed it over to Nnamdi Kanu, he was not there. Even before I went to London, I had opened Voice of Biafra in Washington DC, which was manned then, by Biafra foundation, (BF) that was around 2001, 2002.
Before these small, small boys who just got up today because they are looking for money and fame. Why should I join issues with such an inconsequential fellow?"
I handed over Radio Biafra to Nnamdi Kanu. Dr Egemba, Ada Amarachi and tabgo Ume Asiegwu, Nnamdi. When I left, Nmamdi fired all of them and regisered Radio Biafra as Nnamdi Okwu Kanu". "Nnamdi Kanu sacked the three other people I appointed with him because they asked him to come and give the account of money that I was sending to him."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0-tn_xH23Y

http://africaissue.com/ipob-ltd-these-small-boys-are-looking-for-money-and-fame-chief-ralph-uwazuruike-tells-emma-ike-agu/

(1) (Reply)

My Twins. / The Secret Truth About Pension Funds In Nigeria Exposed / DSTV Lost 288,000 Sub-saharan Africa Subscribers In 2016.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.