Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,319 members, 7,957,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:36 PM

Meet The 2017 Miss Nairaland - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The 2017 Miss Nairaland (7315 Views)

Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview / Upcoming Miss Nairaland 2016 Edition Interview / Please Who Are Those Contesting For Miss Nairaland. I Only Know One Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The 2017 Miss Nairaland by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 26, 2016
slyIsaac:
It either MIMZY or Nobody!!

Gbam!
Gbammer!!
GBAMMEST!!! grin grin cheesy

#TeamMimzy wink wink

1 Like

Re: Meet The 2017 Miss Nairaland by smileysmiley(f): 3:18pm On Apr 26, 2016
MrCork:

Darlin plis teach that Crackhead She-goat called *MissGdope* how to be a lady & a wifey....The Crackhead thinks Miss Nairaland is all about beauty..she forgot about Personality, Class, Brain, Lightskin, presentation & sence of humour which she lacks..its steeeewpid females like *MissGdope* that set black women back..plis help her..!!!(((REAL TALK))) undecided
I'm sure she is a lovely person, you guys just got off on the wrong foot.... How about you settle your differences
Re: Meet The 2017 Miss Nairaland by MrCork: 3:28pm On Apr 26, 2016
smileysmiley:
I'm sure she is a lovely person, you guys just got off on the wrong foot.... How about you settle your differences

...shes not a wifey material like u...MissGdope is a Crackhead!!(((shame)) angry
Re: Meet The 2017 Miss Nairaland by firstking01(m): 3:31pm On Apr 26, 2016
mimzy:
You are on point bro!!!
Thank you thank you. Merci. Graciax. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Merci Boucoupgrin

1 Like

Re: Meet The 2017 Miss Nairaland by firstking01(m): 3:32pm On Apr 26, 2016
mimzy:

wink wink wink wink wink wink
#teamMIMZY cheesy cheesy cheesy
We love youcheesy

2 Likes

Re: Meet The 2017 Miss Nairaland by alobright17(m): 3:55pm On Apr 26, 2016
Angelberry:
Sometimes we say things before we think. you that is calling someone monkey face, hope you can create a human? Not nice angry
what does monkey represent?Ugly?so no be God created Monkey that you want to label ugly?abeg make I no hear that again
Re: Meet The 2017 Miss Nairaland by DrOkoroafor(m): 4:02pm On Apr 26, 2016
Re: Meet The 2017 Miss Nairaland by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 26, 2016
alobright17:
what does monkey represent?Ugly?so no be God created Monkey that you want to label ugly?abeg make I no hear that again
You likened the ladies to monkey and you asking me silly question sad

1 Like

Re: Meet The 2017 Miss Nairaland by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 26, 2016
mimzy:

Gbam!
Gbammer!!
GBAMMEST!!! grin grin cheesy

#TeamMimzy wink wink
I want us to talk in private swthrt
Re: Meet The 2017 Miss Nairaland by GIYAZZ(m): 4:08pm On Apr 26, 2016
Lol, I was only gone for a min and Mr.Cork and MissGdope have almost turned this place to Sodom And Gomorrah. Loll

Please, MissGdope I'm sorry o! But Mr.Cork is just a clown. You shouldn't take his words personally. Dude can be silly sometimes but that's his steelo and we love him for that. Lol. If you were active in the Romance section, you would have known him enough not to take him seriously. (No offeinse)

Even though I'm no longer active in the Romance section, I still know how to play his games. I've known the dude since my god_of_music days. His the baba of trolls. Lol. Sweety, just don't take him seriously. Ayt? He can also be cool sometimes, you know? wink

And Mr.Cork, leave my queen alone jare. She just misunderstood you. She be wife material o! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Meet The 2017 Miss Nairaland by Julietcutie(f): 4:10pm On Apr 26, 2016
sinaj:
she said she isn't popular nd wana make herself popular by showing bleached breast.
grin bleached breasts lol dat got me laughing hard
Re: Meet The 2017 Miss Nairaland by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 26, 2016
GIYAZZ:
Lol, I was only gone for a min and Mr.Cork and MissGdope have almost turned this place to Sodom And Gomorrah. Loll

Please, MissGdope I'm sorry o! But Mr.Cork is just a clown. You shouldn't take his words personally. Dude can be silly sometimes but that's his steelo and we love him for that. Lol. If you were active in the Romance section, you would have known him enough not to take him seriously. (No offeinse)

Even though I'm no longer active in the Romance section, I still know how to play his games. I've known the dude since my god_of_music days. His the baba of trolls. Lol. Sweety, just don't take him seriously. Ayt? He can also be cool sometimes, you know? wink

And Mr.Cork, leave my queen alone jare. She just misunderstood you. She be wife material o! cheesy

lol Okay but he's so annoying
Re: Meet The 2017 Miss Nairaland by akoladejesu(m): 4:33pm On Apr 26, 2016
The first picture looks like one of the mammy water ladies in River Niger nd River Benue in lokoja, kogi state
Re: Meet The 2017 Miss Nairaland by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 26, 2016
check ur mail

Angelberry:
I want us to talk in private swthrt
Re: Meet The 2017 Miss Nairaland by mamawin(f): 4:49pm On Apr 26, 2016
with this your heavily made up face? ok show us one without make up now? then we will judge
Re: Meet The 2017 Miss Nairaland by alobright17(m): 4:50pm On Apr 26, 2016
Angelberry:
You likened the ladies to monkey and you asking me silly question sad
Silly girl I asked you what is wrong with monkey ? Can you create monkey?
Re: Meet The 2017 Miss Nairaland by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 26, 2016
firstking01:
draws her closer, whispers into her ear...vote MIMZY for miss nairaland 2016cheesy...

Cc...sinzu, slyisaac, them too many...

Our chairmo...cc Smellymout the party chairman,,,draws out sit for him...where you deygrin...we 've got a new member to join our campaign bandwagon....lets officially wellcome hercheesy
Re: Meet The 2017 Miss Nairaland by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 26, 2016
firstking01:
draws her closer, whispers into her ear...vote MIMZY for miss nairaland 2016cheesy...

Cc...sinzu, slyisaac, them too many...

Our chairmo...cc Smellymout the party chairman,,,draws out sit for him...where you deygrin...we 've got a new member to join our campaign bandwagon....lets officially wellcome hercheesy

okay no problem am joining straight away mondeluv told me about her

wink

2 Likes

Re: Meet The 2017 Miss Nairaland by firstking01(m): 5:48pm On Apr 26, 2016
esosa993:

okay no problem am joining straight away mondeluv told me about her

wink
You are welcome....gives her a sit...prepare yourself for next year's miss nairaland contestcheesy
Re: Meet The 2017 Miss Nairaland by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 26, 2016
firstking01:
You are welcome....gives her a sit...prepare yourself for next year's miss nairaland contestcheesy

smileysmileysmileysmiley
Re: Meet The 2017 Miss Nairaland by GIYAZZ(m): 6:53pm On Apr 26, 2016
MissGdope:

lol Okay but he's so annoying
Just play cool, baby. wink
Re: Meet The 2017 Miss Nairaland by firstking01(m): 7:14pm On Apr 26, 2016
esosa993:

smileysmileysmileysmiley
Come on, say something about thatgrin
Re: Meet The 2017 Miss Nairaland by sinaj(f): 10:17pm On Apr 26, 2016
zicoraads:

Who said it ain't about beauty?! undecided

And is Agbani Darego ugly?
nobody is ugly to start with, if it's about beauty, perhaps she wouldn't have won coz they were all pretty.

It has to do with what u gat upstairs, ur intellect matters.

Confidence nd smartness too.
Re: Meet The 2017 Miss Nairaland by ERCROSS(m): 12:25am On Apr 27, 2016
Hadez:
I really want to join the competition but no time and I am not popular sad

I was even thinking I will see extremely beautiful girls in the competition. I thought it is suppose to be a beauty pagent competition, but 90% of them are ugly.

I don't care if you start bashing as usual some people are only good in that aspect I only aired my opinion. Hopefully by next year when the price increases I will join tongue

I saw u in school today...
I no knw if na u ooo but the face looks familiar...
Re: Meet The 2017 Miss Nairaland by ehix89(m): 12:50am On Apr 27, 2016
The filter you used on that picture can filter talcum powder from gravel....grin
Re: Meet The 2017 Miss Nairaland by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 27, 2016
esosa993:

you very pretty , I would love to join to but am not popular and I would never fake anything just to get campaign from the guys here
u can contest if u really want to
Re: Meet The 2017 Miss Nairaland by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 27, 2016
donbenedict:
thank God I never toasted shim... to d extent dat a lot of popular male romancelanders had one or two e-flings with him grin. I am certainly sure that the op is a real dude. I just pity d sex starved guys dah will be sendin him pm...
Hector..Do u mean nneka123 is a dude undecided
Re: Meet The 2017 Miss Nairaland by donbenedict(m): 4:00pm On Apr 27, 2016
Jarizod:
Hector..Do u mean nneka123 is a dude undecided
hian. So upon u dey this nairaland, u no been knw? I supose u are among those that sent her a pm cheesy grin
Re: Meet The 2017 Miss Nairaland by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 27, 2016
donbenedict:
hian. So upon u dey this nairaland, u no been knw? I supose u are among those that sent her a pm cheesy grin
no oo..buh how u take discover say nneka Na man

I been dey trip for her o shocked
Re: Meet The 2017 Miss Nairaland by zicoraads: 9:49pm On Apr 27, 2016
Jarizod:
no oo..buh how u take discover say nneka Na man

I been dey trip for her o shocked
See you cheesy
Old story. Nneka123 was a man through and through embarassed
Re: Meet The 2017 Miss Nairaland by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 27, 2016
zicoraads:

See you cheesy
Old story. Nneka123 was a man through and through embarassed
how was it discovered
Re: Meet The 2017 Miss Nairaland by petux(m): 11:17pm On Apr 27, 2016
BossDanniee:
TeamIvyyForMissNairaland2016
boss how u take do yhur siqnature with difreent colours and font...meself want write am for my siqnature and post on any thread
teamivvy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Saw Chichi Unclad Pics, With Her Clothes Off, I Was Shocked (pics) / Attempt This / How Girls See Guys When They're Dating A Guy With A Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.