Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,320 members, 7,867,867 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 05:48 AM

New Interchange In Oshodi Lagos– Ambode (Picture) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Interchange In Oshodi Lagos– Ambode (Picture) (30967 Views)

No Tribal Or Religious Discrimination In Lagos - Ambode / 1st Owerri Semi Tunnel/Interchange Nearing Completion (photos) / Oshodi Transformation Will Depict The New Face Of Lagos - Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Interchange In Oshodi Lagos– Ambode (Picture) by Opistorincos(m): 7:48am On May 19, 2016
wu dis ones wan dey lie for??
Re: New Interchange In Oshodi Lagos– Ambode (Picture) by olusode97(m): 7:48am On May 19, 2016
Hope it gets done by that time...
Re: New Interchange In Oshodi Lagos– Ambode (Picture) by giantstrides(m): 7:49am On May 19, 2016
Ambode is really surprising a lot of people, his government so far has been closer to the people, my kudos to him so far...
Re: New Interchange In Oshodi Lagos– Ambode (Picture) by femmy2010(m): 7:51am On May 19, 2016
marshalcarter:
Dat moment when snake does an x-ray

Na 2day we dey hear dis rubbish

This is no rubbish my bruva .
It would be done as many other laudable road projects is on going in Lagos
Re: New Interchange In Oshodi Lagos– Ambode (Picture) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:55am On May 19, 2016
Lagos is working.
Re: New Interchange In Oshodi Lagos– Ambode (Picture) by ibedun: 7:56am On May 19, 2016
niggi4life:
Governing Lagos is similar to bringing any Coach into Real Madrid or Barcelona, no matter what the coach must achieve something because the Club(Lagos) is already made and successful.
Lagos wasnt built buy just the Yorubas, Infact i give kudos to the Ibos and also the Hausas for actualizing the dream of making Lagos become a Megacity

One Nigeria
One Love

Yet igbo towns and villages are desolate? What and what did Igbos develop in Lagos? Keep feeding your kids with lies, Igbos are mere refugees in Lagos.

8 Likes

Re: New Interchange In Oshodi Lagos– Ambode (Picture) by wealthside: 7:58am On May 19, 2016
Na today! Every man wey come e go design him own spoon wey he go carry chop.
Tell us more story,our ear never full. grin
Re: New Interchange In Oshodi Lagos– Ambode (Picture) by kunta2simple: 8:01am On May 19, 2016
aresa:

The noisy Fashola delivered more projects than the FG since independence and the other 35 states combined.

You should worry more about your lazy and incompetent village leaders ....
Chai zub zero. See Finishing
Re: New Interchange In Oshodi Lagos– Ambode (Picture) by kunta2simple: 8:04am On May 19, 2016
ibedun:

Yet igbo towns and villages are desolate? What and what did Igbos develop in Lagos? Keep feeding your kids with lies, Igbos are mere refugees in Lagos.
No mind am, the guy na owo epo. He used style to mention Hausa thinking we haven't gotten the theme of his message.

1 Like

Re: New Interchange In Oshodi Lagos– Ambode (Picture) by Speakdatruth: 8:04am On May 19, 2016
angels09:
The actualizer seems this man is more responsible than the noisy fashola
rubbish comment

1 Like

Re: New Interchange In Oshodi Lagos– Ambode (Picture) by laffwitmi: 8:06am On May 19, 2016
I can see that all the men that sent gej(southern abacha) to otuoke are your enemies now...shorry ooo grin
angels09:
Re: New Interchange In Oshodi Lagos– Ambode (Picture) by SteveRage: 8:18am On May 19, 2016
angels09:

Always think before your open your smelling and dirty mouth to vomit nonsense . How can you call Fashola a noise maker?

1 Like

Re: New Interchange In Oshodi Lagos– Ambode (Picture) by caracas: 8:19am On May 19, 2016
ibedun:

Chai,the most stewpid question yet on naira land .So who developed Lagos .the population of igbos in lag alone is more than 20million.80% of buisnesses in Lagos are owned by igbos .more than 50% of the lands n houses in Lagos are owned by igbos .igbos dominate lekki banana island ,eko atlantic,amuwo odofin festac,surulere badagry ,ikotun igando iyanapaja ojo ,okota even ajegunle n the rest If them .have u bin to trade fair , satellite town to see What igbos did there.go to amuwo,okota,banana island n see the igbo wonders.
N let me advice u cos i know u dont stay in lag .u probably stay in one hole in osun state n type poo about Where u vê never bin to.
Am sure uve never bin to Lagos.

1 Like

Re: New Interchange In Oshodi Lagos– Ambode (Picture) by amiskurie(m): 8:21am On May 19, 2016
aresa:

The noisy Fashola delivered more projects than the FG since independence and the other 35 states combined.

Hahaha,u be oracle? you already knw He's a yam legged being with a cubicle head.
Re: New Interchange In Oshodi Lagos– Ambode (Picture) by Laredojohn(m): 8:25am On May 19, 2016
Nice one, people will not longer fear pick pockets and the likes at that axis, achieving the Maga city status, hope the pick pockets there dnt move down to cele express, that's another area along that axis notorious with night robbers, pick pockets and the likes, asides the link bridge cele needs a organized bus park, same for ketu, ojota, iyana ipaja,
Re: New Interchange In Oshodi Lagos– Ambode (Picture) by Deen77: 8:27am On May 19, 2016
caracas:

Chai,the most stewpid question yet on naira land .So who developed Lagos .the population of igbos in lag alone is more than 20million.80% of buisnesses in Lagos are owned by igbos .more than 50% of the lands n houses in Lagos are owned by igbos .igbos dominate lekki banana island ,eko atlantic,amuwo odofin festac,surulere badagry ,ikotun igando iyanapaja ojo ,okota even ajegunle n the rest If them .have u bin to trade fair , satellite town to see What igbos did there.go to amuwo,okota,banana island n see the igbo wonders.
N let me advice u cos i know u dont stay in lag .u probably stay in one hole in osun state n type poo about Where u vê never bin to.

Very funny, what was the population of Lagos that Igbo is 20 million?. You are just bluffing.

5 Likes

Re: New Interchange In Oshodi Lagos– Ambode (Picture) by Laredojohn(m): 8:28am On May 19, 2016
caracas:

Your stated points not outrightly doubting u, but back it up with sources of facts and when u say igbo are u counting delta and the south south guys? Cos they also hold a chunck of investments in houses, businesses and the likes in lagos tooo
Re: New Interchange In Oshodi Lagos– Ambode (Picture) by semitunde: 8:32am On May 19, 2016
Businessideas:
Itesiwaju ilu Eko lo je wa logun.
Simply brilliant!!!
No wonder there's been data collection by some government officials with officials of LASTMA stopping me and other road users since Monday and asking me where I am coming from, where I am heading to and where is my office /residence located.Then they make their entry and politely say "thank you and have a nice day sir"

Good observation.

Its called traffic studies. And its used for both vehicular movement and pedestrian movement. It is used to determine, traffic volume, traffic concentration, traffic bottlenecks, and most importantly, turning movement of vehicles.

Very good data as input in the decision whether to widen a road or not; to have a rpund about or fly over; to have a constant traffic light or a period variable traffic light etc.
Unfortunately, a lot of work is not put into it in Nigeria.
Re: New Interchange In Oshodi Lagos– Ambode (Picture) by ikaboy: 8:35am On May 19, 2016
God will bless Jagaban Borgu wherever he is.
Re: New Interchange In Oshodi Lagos– Ambode (Picture) by ajasa4link: 8:39am On May 19, 2016
caracas:

Lol even eko atlantic wey dem never build at all ?

I just dey here dey look u o

2 Likes

Re: New Interchange In Oshodi Lagos– Ambode (Picture) by 989900B: 8:40am On May 19, 2016
Lagos, everywhere you go.
Re: New Interchange In Oshodi Lagos– Ambode (Picture) by Balkan(m): 8:42am On May 19, 2016
englishmart:
happy birthday to my great grand father . Mr. Chibueze Nebuchadnezzar. He's 133 today
Nebuchadnezzar? Person the answer that kind of Name?
Re: New Interchange In Oshodi Lagos– Ambode (Picture) by GeneralShepherd(m): 8:42am On May 19, 2016
Grundig:
Sincerly speaking, I see in Ambode a reformed and intelligent ex-tout.

I like his style though. His plans are in the short to medium with visible results.

By the way, there's some foprm of renovation/upgrade going on after/before oshodi. Cappa to be precise. Does anyone know what that place is to be used for? It looks like a bus terminal but I find police cars stationed there most times.

Re: New Interchange In Oshodi Lagos– Ambode (Picture) by GeneralShepherd(m): 8:44am On May 19, 2016
Grundig:
Sincerly speaking, I see in Ambode a reformed and intelligent ex-tout.

I like his style though. His plans are in the short to medium with visible results.

By the way, there's some foprm of renovation/upgrade going on after/before oshodi. Cappa to be precise. Does anyone know what that place is to be used for? It looks like a bus terminal but I find police cars stationed there most times.

Did you just refer to Ambode as a tout? A graduate of Cranfield Business School, a tout? One of the top business in the world.

My friend you need a serious mental health evaluation

3 Likes

Re: New Interchange In Oshodi Lagos– Ambode (Picture) by persius555(m): 9:09am On May 19, 2016
niggi4life:
Governing Lagos is similar to bringing any Coach into Real Madrid or Barcelona, no matter what the coach must achieve something because the Club(Lagos) is already made and successful.
Lagos wasnt built buy just the Yorubas, Infact i give kudos to the Ibos and also the Hausas for actualizing the dream of making Lagos become a Megacity

One Nigeria
One Love
While some regions are doing everything possible to develop their region some criminals are bent on destroying the little they have because of politics.
We africans have a lot to learn.
Re: New Interchange In Oshodi Lagos– Ambode (Picture) by Phobia1: 9:12am On May 19, 2016
angels09:

Yea fashola worked but talks too much
Ur forgetin too late dat d ex govy is a lawyer by profession. So talkin "too much" is his job.
And even if ambode uses twelve years on seat he can neva overshadow fasholas works. He can only improve on it. Fashola met lagos as scattered nd dirty as it cud get nd he open it up to d world...
Re: New Interchange In Oshodi Lagos– Ambode (Picture) by Ugosample(m): 9:13am On May 19, 2016
aresa:

Are you for real?
Done more projects than FG since independence; D
And did more than the other 35 state governors put together; Dgrin

Your ignorant post has exposed one thing about you. You have not left your enclave. lol
Re: New Interchange In Oshodi Lagos– Ambode (Picture) by Ugosample(m): 9:15am On May 19, 2016
ibedun:

Have you travelled to the east before?
Re: New Interchange In Oshodi Lagos– Ambode (Picture) by ever811(m): 9:20am On May 19, 2016
and my Niger Delta brothers won't see this as development but will rather consider destroying there land with insecurity as the best business friendly environment they can create for investors to come in,tomorrow "aproko" Easterners will help them complain,that federal government is using there oil to develop north and west..is alit...
Re: New Interchange In Oshodi Lagos– Ambode (Picture) by santos2020: 9:25am On May 19, 2016
aresa:

Re: New Interchange In Oshodi Lagos– Ambode (Picture) by Muyoloz(m): 9:32am On May 19, 2016
NEW indeed, for me i was expecting new routes or something like close to that.

Making the environment look much better isn't bad anyways.
Re: New Interchange In Oshodi Lagos– Ambode (Picture) by Grundig: 9:34am On May 19, 2016
GeneralShepherd:

Did you just refer to Ambode as a tout? A graduate of Cranfield Business School, a tout? One of the top business in the world.

My friend you need a serious mental health evaluation
Bro, your comprehension needs re-working. No pun intended.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Videos Of Nigerian Politicians Dancing: Who Is Best Of Them All? / General Lagbaja Condemns Verbal Attacks On Governor Sanwo-Olu. / Why We Gave Jonathan Nearly 1 Million Votes — Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.