Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Amina Ali Undergoes Medical Examination, Meets Gov Shetima. See Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amina Ali Undergoes Medical Examination, Meets Gov Shetima. See Photos (19245 Views)

New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) / Amina Ali And Her Baby Meet Buhari At The Presidential Villa (photos) / Rescued Amina Ali Her Child And Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amina Ali Undergoes Medical Examination, Meets Gov Shetima. See Photos by icebebe(f): 10:10am On May 19, 2016
Pple go kill me wit english here o
Re: Amina Ali Undergoes Medical Examination, Meets Gov Shetima. See Photos by Nobody: 10:11am On May 19, 2016
A
Re: Amina Ali Undergoes Medical Examination, Meets Gov Shetima. See Photos by incomintop: 10:12am On May 19, 2016
Where is the civilian Jtf that rescue the girl as claimed is only soldiers we are seeing
The boko haram husband also goes to hospital with her
Where is the mother of the girl
Where is the principal of of the chibok school to confirm the identity of the girl
This is where we need investigative journalist to unravel the identity of this girl

2 Likes

Re: Amina Ali Undergoes Medical Examination, Meets Gov Shetima. See Photos by macaranta(m): 10:15am On May 19, 2016
So why is this boko husband sitting so comfortably next to the girl huh?

2 Likes

Re: Amina Ali Undergoes Medical Examination, Meets Gov Shetima. See Photos by lildush(m): 10:20am On May 19, 2016
naija I hail oooo.. I can't believe dis shit

1 Like

Re: Amina Ali Undergoes Medical Examination, Meets Gov Shetima. See Photos by FLYFIRE(m): 10:21am On May 19, 2016
STAGED.... LIARS. GOD WILL JUDGE BUBU & ALL LIARS SOON

1 Like

Re: Amina Ali Undergoes Medical Examination, Meets Gov Shetima. See Photos by Shakur86(m): 10:22am On May 19, 2016
sademola:
where's that lousy governor? The son of a pamper wearing mum!
who are you referring to?
Re: Amina Ali Undergoes Medical Examination, Meets Gov Shetima. See Photos by kunle75(m): 10:23am On May 19, 2016
raker300:
See the dirty creature that got her pregnant sef. Mumu get mind to sit near am sef for this kin time

What's it with these people and banging underaged girls?

Is it that their va-jay-jay is tighter or what?

See the Mumu man face sef be like back of Nyash

In other report the guy there isnt the husband,but his father who stays in their village
Re: Amina Ali Undergoes Medical Examination, Meets Gov Shetima. See Photos by bodeemen(f): 10:26am On May 19, 2016
In Picture: Rescued Chibok Girl With Baby
Photo of the rescued Chibok school girl -Credit @HQNigerianArmy.Army said she was rescued by troops, but #BringBackOurGirls Movt said local vigilantes rescued her.
http://newsdiaryonline.com/picture-rescued-chibok-girl-baby/
Re: Amina Ali Undergoes Medical Examination, Meets Gov Shetima. See Photos by carinmom(f): 10:27am On May 19, 2016
rita25:
my heart bleeds whenever I read a story about this gyel and others...........kai I can imagine their pains

My sister you are right, i also feel the same way each time i imagined myself in their pathetic situation.
But its annoying how ladies here on Nairaland who are going to be mothers in future call this a scam.
Re: Amina Ali Undergoes Medical Examination, Meets Gov Shetima. See Photos by aleniboro(m): 10:31am On May 19, 2016
raker300:
See the dirty creature that got her pregnant sef. Mumu get mind to sit near am sef for this kin time

What's it with these people and banging underaged girls?

Is it that their va-jay-jay is tighter or what?

See the Mumu man face sef be like back of Nyash
In the next one year, this man and his family you call dirty creature will be difficult to meet by ordinary Nigerian. Can't you see celebrities in the making? Now he is meeting the governor and soldiers are struggling to make sure they snap pics with them. Soonest Buhari, Senate president, Cameroon president, CNN, and finally the Queen. Don't you think so!
Re: Amina Ali Undergoes Medical Examination, Meets Gov Shetima. See Photos by SucreB: 10:43am On May 19, 2016
Tolexander:
So this news about this girl will overshadow all news on subsidy removal and protest.

Hmmmm
before nko? to divert una attention na. scammers!!!

1 Like

Re: Amina Ali Undergoes Medical Examination, Meets Gov Shetima. See Photos by SucreB: 10:45am On May 19, 2016
carinmom:

My sister you are right, i also feel the same way each time i imagined myself in their pathetic situation.
But its annoying how ladies here on Nairaland who are going to be mothers in future call this a scam.
this is SCAM of the highest order!!!!

that his how they live their lives in the north......marrying their under-age off and telling us BH took them away. i will never ever believe Chibok girls exist. NEVER!

1 Like

Re: Amina Ali Undergoes Medical Examination, Meets Gov Shetima. See Photos by seguno2: 10:48am On May 19, 2016
dainformant:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3730621_jp4_jpeg3d6336bdfaa36bba501a1b5ac59e848d

This looks like a very clean helicopter.
I wonder when it was bought and by who.
Re: Amina Ali Undergoes Medical Examination, Meets Gov Shetima. See Photos by OGGS2000: 10:58am On May 19, 2016
SucreB:
this is SCAM of the highest order!!!!

that his how they live their lives in the north......marrying their under-age off and telling us BH took them away. i will never ever believe Chibok girls exist. NEVER!

And the BOKO haram husband is now a star? the script writer made a huge mistake there.
Several BOKO haram fighters has been captured in the past we know haw they were treated. but this is a chibok girl boko haram and we are seeing how he is being treated. APC movie loading! part two will come later. mean while NGN55M has been paid for the production who still doubts whom the producer is.

1 Like

Re: Amina Ali Undergoes Medical Examination, Meets Gov Shetima. See Photos by enshi(m): 11:01am On May 19, 2016
For real i am touched..
This shows that nothing is superior to the militia of a determined government... Kudos to the NA. My dream profession
Re: Amina Ali Undergoes Medical Examination, Meets Gov Shetima. See Photos by nickxtra(m): 11:02am On May 19, 2016
See as she looks like a suicide bomber after the hard life at Sambisa. Thank God for her life.
Re: Amina Ali Undergoes Medical Examination, Meets Gov Shetima. See Photos by playtheblues(f): 11:06am On May 19, 2016
Doctored news to divert our minds from fuel increment and NLC strike.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amina Ali Undergoes Medical Examination, Meets Gov Shetima. See Photos by emeka762001(m): 11:58am On May 19, 2016
arrangee.
Re: Amina Ali Undergoes Medical Examination, Meets Gov Shetima. See Photos by Beetee1(m): 1:42pm On May 19, 2016
4 Month old baby with another pregnant? everything about the Northerner is actually 'NOT'
Re: Amina Ali Undergoes Medical Examination, Meets Gov Shetima. See Photos by sademola: 10:15pm On May 19, 2016
Shakur86:
who are you referring to?
The son of a pamper wearing mum, I said!
Re: Amina Ali Undergoes Medical Examination, Meets Gov Shetima. See Photos by alizma: 11:26am On May 21, 2016
Pidggin:

What does motherhood have to do with what I posted
a lot my dear.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ondo Poll: We Will Accept Jimoh Ibrahim As PDP Candidate If... - INEC / FG Not Banning Overseas Production Of Films — Lai Mohammed / North Plans Last-minute Shocker For Gbajabiamila

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.