Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Crushing Niger Delta Militants May Spell Doom For Nigeria –ezeife - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crushing Niger Delta Militants May Spell Doom For Nigeria –ezeife (14691 Views)

Igbos Should Not Accept Any Medical Treatment From The Military - Ezeife / Restructuring Will Spell Doom For Nigeria - Wakili / Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crushing Niger Delta Militants May Spell Doom For Nigeria –ezeife by vicorange(m): 1:29pm On May 19, 2016
knightsTempler:
When a man is willing to give his life for a cause, that cause is authentic and cannot be bought, Nigeria has a date with the truth...it might be in a year, it might be in 5yrs or 10yrs, it might also be this year, you never can tell. But be rest assured that, that day will surely come.

Every good student of history like myself and other learned fellow knows that, power is transient and that tyranny and tyrants dont last forever.

You mean a BH member who is a suicide bomber fights for a just cause? Are you saying that cause is authentic? I think you need a rethink. Most of those guys and their sponsors do that for their own selfish reasons and not in the BEST interests of the people of their community. What has the generality of community people benefited from ill wealth of Asari Dokubo, Tompolo etc in terms of infrastructures with all the money they have selfishly made from their selfish struggles which they've always been claiming are in the interests of the Niger Deltans? Let's put sentiments aside and be wise. God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Crushing Niger Delta Militants May Spell Doom For Nigeria –ezeife by Cubeet2: 1:35pm On May 19, 2016
Dragonking:
Stop asking me dumb questions. If you cant disprove what i posted, then keep quiet.
Answer my question first and then we continue.
Re: Crushing Niger Delta Militants May Spell Doom For Nigeria –ezeife by Tonyjude: 3:08pm On May 19, 2016
madridguy:
PMB: No terrorist group will ever hold Nigeria on ransom again. Dr. Chukwuemeka Ezeife, if you think Nigeria Government should dialogue with lazy guys that are just after their selfish interest then you don't want progress for this Nation.

If the NDA want anything from the government, let them come forward but thinking they can hold Nigeria Government on their kneels is No No No. Nigeria Army is up to the task, they are dealing with Boko Haram so NDA are just children looking for awoof money to flex their lives.

Note: Before you quotes me, don't tell me NDA are more sophisticated than Boko Haram, because they're nothing but bunch of coward, they attack oil installations and run into their hiding, let them wait for the Nigeria Army if they have the balls.

Bunch of lazy saboteurs.

u must be so so ignorant to tink that Nigerian army and boko haram are more sophisticated than Niger delta militant

1 Like

Re: Crushing Niger Delta Militants May Spell Doom For Nigeria –ezeife by mutvy: 5:23pm On May 19, 2016
Tr*sh talk. Meaningless.
Re: Crushing Niger Delta Militants May Spell Doom For Nigeria –ezeife by Orikinla(m): 5:43pm On May 19, 2016

Re: Crushing Niger Delta Militants May Spell Doom For Nigeria –ezeife by Skybee1(m): 7:07pm On May 19, 2016
#istandwithNDA quote mi n get strick by sambisa thunder
Re: Crushing Niger Delta Militants May Spell Doom For Nigeria –ezeife by donodion(m): 7:13pm On May 19, 2016
phenase:

http://sunnewsonline.com/crushing-niger-delta-militants-may-spell-doom-for-nigeria-ezeife/

Of course, we expect nothing less..from ipobic flaaathead....rubbish!!!.
Re: Crushing Niger Delta Militants May Spell Doom For Nigeria –ezeife by harveyspec: 9:00pm On May 19, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
your ilk makes me laugh out so loud, do you thing it takes a million people to blow up pipeline?? No worry ya sef bro, by the time these people crushes the economy to 0% & Buhari stops junketing around the globe, he'll understand that dialogue/diplomacy has been saving things since 1914. You can't pollute people's water & land and expect them to stay akimbo.

Please if u see Buhari don't forget to tell him that NDA isn't asking for much but, implementation of national CONFAB 2014 or resource control. #shalom

what did your uncle jona do about this?

why didn't he start the confab on time, so that he will have time to implement it?

I never heard him pursue the subject of resource control!!

That man came from the improverished Niger Delta, yet he did nothing for its liberation

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Chieftains Renew Battle For Chairmanship / Senate President Lawan Discloses Details Of Meeting With Bola Tinubu / Peter Obi: Nigeria Collapsing Under Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.