Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,998 members, 7,828,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

State With Most Epileptic Power Supply - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State With Most Epileptic Power Supply (31805 Views)

Protests In Ekiti Over Epileptic Power Supply (Photos) / Current Epileptic Power Supply, How Is The Situation In Your Area? / House Of Rep Summons Fashola Over Epileptic Power Supply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by teekay213(m): 10:22am On May 19, 2016
shikshark:
i bet u its better than i.b
ibadan na die.

1 Like

Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by Rexnegro(m): 10:22am On May 19, 2016
mansmith:
I have been in calabar for almost two weeks now . The power supply here is horrible.
my guy try taraba where I served then You go no say calabar dey learn...taraba worst bro...even without recent nationwide blackout taraba has always been black power wise . no go There if na Light You dey after o.
Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by Bishops10(m): 10:22am On May 19, 2016
Scholes007:
Have been in lagos for some weeks now,precisely near festac, satellite town and it's environs, there have been very very poor power supply here
Near first gate,they only give us light at night 11pm-4:30am
Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by Odogwuskido(m): 10:23am On May 19, 2016
Ooni:
Its so bad here in oshogbo that we use lantern in day time.
grin
Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by auwalyau: 10:24am On May 19, 2016
15 - 18 hours per day power in Elelenwo area of Port Harcourt. We always sleep with light. Between 8pm - 6am light has been steady for the past one year. Niger Delta Power Holding Company is the best in Nigeria in my opinion.
Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by ManirBK: 10:25am On May 19, 2016
niggi4life:
Total Outage in Egbeda Area of Lagos

Same goes around Ikotun and Igando Axis
My state kebbi nearly 24h per day http://www.newsoneplace.com/article/15221510/steady-power-supply-puts-generator-dealers-business-kebbi?index=8
Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by Rushtec(m): 10:26am On May 19, 2016
i enjoy light in VI and my House in Awoyaya ibeju-lekki grin..... i left current at Home
Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by greatiyk4u(m): 10:27am On May 19, 2016
raker300:
Enugu, 2 hours light a day..
Lie
Minimum of 12hrs daily, Kingsway road Enugu.

2 Likes

Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by wordychap: 10:28am On May 19, 2016
ifeanyija:
Uyo Akwaibom is cool. Electricity is ok
Akwa ibom is a state, uyo is just 1 LGA
They're parts of akwa-ibom that've not seen light for 2 weeks
Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by Romzy26: 10:29am On May 19, 2016
I live at Ago Palace way Okota Lagos, i can tell u that we've had light for only 30seconds in one month, no be exaggeration oh

2 Likes

Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by macaranta(m): 10:30am On May 19, 2016
From the comments almost every state has power supply issues.Sai ApC
Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by wafianski(m): 10:30am On May 19, 2016
i want to go and charge my torchlight johr.....
Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by alobright17(m): 10:30am On May 19, 2016
Scholes007:
Have been in lagos for some weeks now,precisely near festac, satellite town and it's environs, there have been very very poor power supply here
Festac own na normal
Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by adedayor08(m): 10:30am On May 19, 2016
Johnpaul2k2:
4 days here in Fegge, I don't know if NEPA went on Strike ahead of NLC cry

The worst is the Yoruba Land,
They have nothing
Too Lazy to work except Agbero everywhere
The rich ones are investing in London and their ladies traveling yo Italy for Blow--Job.

The rest in Nigeria are fond of ritual activities

So they don't have light

If not for Help of Ndi Igbo development in Lagos, the place would have been slum

you don't have sense

2 Likes

Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by janvier27(m): 10:30am On May 19, 2016
sinkhole:
Lafia, Nasarawa State: Have NEVER seen electricity during the day for more than a year now, absolutely no electricity for the past two months, if at all you get electricity it will be between 12midnight to 6:00am!!!
The surrounding towns and villages do have constant electricity though
Hmmm. I think you should have first position.
Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by banme1(m): 10:31am On May 19, 2016
Ooni:
which area. Cos I know say osogbo de get light wella.
Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by Nobody: 10:37am On May 19, 2016
Romzy26:
I live at Ago Palace way Okota Lagos, i can tell u that we've had light for only 30seconds in one month, no be exaggeration oh
As in ehn...God punish PHCN
Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by Astutechris(m): 10:38am On May 19, 2016
Johnpaul2k2:
4 days here in Fegge, I don't know if NEPA went on Strike ahead of NLC cry

They have nothing
The rich ones are investing in London and their ladies traveling yo Italy for Blow--Job.

So they don't have light

If not for Help of Ndi Igbo development in Lagos, the place would have been slum

Bro I can testify to that. I'm with you here in Fegge.
Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by alobright17(m): 10:38am On May 19, 2016
Ooni:
Then una problem pass wetin Nepa fit handle grin
Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by ejagbangba: 10:38am On May 19, 2016
mirrorboy:
And the winner of the most epileptic power supply state in Nigeria is........

EKITI STATE
which part of ekiti are u? Am in ado presently and we have average power of like 12hours a day

1 Like

Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by gozmok1(m): 10:38am On May 19, 2016
HIA IN EKWULOBIA NEPA PEOPLE DE USE GENERATOR
Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by Reeberry: 10:39am On May 19, 2016
raker300:
Enugu, 2 hours light a day..
But people do say Enugu power supply is the best before.
Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by Nobody: 10:39am On May 19, 2016
adedayor08:

you don't have sense
You must be one of those stray goats( agbero) always screaming 'owo mi da' F.ucktard!
Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by pjamas(m): 10:40am On May 19, 2016
Eiyah, sorry everybody but theres always light in IKIRUN OH, all of you should come and charge Your phones.
Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by pjamas(m): 10:41am On May 19, 2016
Eiyah, sorry everybody but theres always light in IKIRUN OH, all of you should come and charge Your phones. Rural areas enjoy light more than the URBAN. One advantage!
Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by Nobody: 10:44am On May 19, 2016
Niger State here in Minna is worst and funny the govnor is busy with roads when light na problem
Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by Konection(m): 10:44am On May 19, 2016
Gbengeleku area along Paara road Oremeji in Ibadan is the worst of all. I bet you to visit this area and make a survey.
Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by fratermathy(m): 10:46am On May 19, 2016
rozayx5:

not all part. abak road has problems. calab ar itu rd and aka rd

I stay off abak Road and I have steady light so it's not all parts of abak Road.
Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by pjamas(m): 10:46am On May 19, 2016
banme1:
which area. Cos I know say osogbo de get light wella.
abeg help me ask him ohh, OSOGBO that enjoy light like LONDON. Only EDE thats hustling.
Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by richardoz(m): 10:46am On May 19, 2016
[quote author=Johnpaul2k2 post=45762030

They have nothing

So they don't have light

If not for Help of Ndi Igbo development in Lagos, the place would have been slum[/quote] l am very sorry to tell you this! You are not making any iota of sense! Grow up asap!
Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by fratermathy(m): 10:48am On May 19, 2016
oglalasioux:

Calabar, Uyo and PH are the worst places in Nigeria in terms of power supply.
Bros why you de lie about uyo na? Have u even been there? Uyo has, in worst cases, 10hours of light daily from AKS IPP. Except if the area supply feed is bad.
Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by wunmi590(m): 10:53am On May 19, 2016
mamaafrik:
The funny thing is that rural are do have electricity supply dan town.i wonder y dis is so......
You are so on point, am also in akwa ibom serving, i was posted to a village, but believe me, the light have been constant than in the city, infact that what made me stay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi Arrives Uyo On A Solidarity Visit To Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) / Dino Melaye: Slaughter Any Cow Found Wandering About The City / South-East Governors Thank President Buhari (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.