Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,026 members, 7,828,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

State With Most Epileptic Power Supply - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State With Most Epileptic Power Supply (31806 Views)

Protests In Ekiti Over Epileptic Power Supply (Photos) / Current Epileptic Power Supply, How Is The Situation In Your Area? / House Of Rep Summons Fashola Over Epileptic Power Supply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by huntax(m): 3:33pm On May 19, 2016
UnknownT:
Some rural communities are on 33kv, plus their feeders are not overloaded (this is common in cities and result to load shedding by the Discos)
E.g some parts of Iseyin town in Oyo State. When I was working there, we would have light for at least 20hrs per day. At times, 3 days, no interruptions. That was 2013-2015
Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 19, 2016
mamaafrik:
The funny thing is that rural are do have electricity supply dan town.i wonder y dis is so......
because the rural areas do not have load on their transformer unlike the cities.
Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by Lilswaghanxum(m): 3:41pm On May 19, 2016
Here in Calabar, University of calabar to be precise,we have not seen power for 1 week now. it just the school generator that has been sustaining us.
Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by Lilswaghanxum(m): 3:41pm On May 19, 2016
Here in Calabar, University of calabar to be precise,we have not seen power for 1 week now. it just the school generator that has been sustaining us. So much for sai baba
Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by Omonigeriarere: 3:49pm On May 19, 2016
jesuspikinjp:
I weep for this country oh, how are will going to develop with this kind of erratic power supply ? this issue of the power has been going on for donkey years but they keep promising us year in year out without any tangible result. they should just sell the country to bill gate I am sure there will be some visible changes within few months. if you agreed with me click like if not click share.

You remind me of this

Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by UnknownT: 4:06pm On May 19, 2016
huntax:

E.g some parts of Iseyin town in Oyo State. When I was working there, we would have light for at least 20hrs per day. At times, 3 days, no interruptions. That was 2013-2015
Yea, normally it could go for 24hours stretch but the line trips when there is fault or maintenance work took outage to work on the line
Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by obiscolly(m): 4:13pm On May 19, 2016
At times like this one begins to wonder what happened to Buhari's body language and odour.
Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by Omonigeriarere: 4:21pm On May 19, 2016
igwegeorgiano:
all the state govts and their respective commisioners for power are all dumbskulls including fashola. how much does it cost to build a state owned turbine. simple solution for a monstrous problem like power require common sense but our leaders, including the dulard-in-chief of d fed rep are bereft of ideas and this simple solution. i called it simple solution cos nigeria has the resources to tackle it.

The question is what has been the resultant effects of all the budgetary allocations for power sector for the past sixteen years? If APC showcase how corruption has held destinies of Nigerians on hold through the mismanagement of public fund by your hero, you will quickly said it was past: is lack of constant electricity we are experiencing now caused by Fashola or PMB?

You have the gut to blame someone who has not even implemented a year budgetary provision, but you are so subjective in thinking not to apportion any blame on a party that has overseen the implementation of nothing less than 16 years of budgetary allocation to power sector without any positive result.

Only dullard can recognize dullard: attached is the title of paper I bought some years ago when the directionless and visionless party who ruled for sixteen years without any improvement.

open your eyes....

1 Like

Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by ubcandid(m): 4:21pm On May 19, 2016
oglalasioux:

Calabar, Uyo and PH are the worst places in Nigeria in terms of power supply.

am enjoying light in uyo currently. from 12pm to 6am the light is sure to be brought. and during the day we can have up to 8hrs or more( not at a stretch) depending.
Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by jesuspikinjp(m): 4:44pm On May 19, 2016
Omonigeriarere:

You remind me of this

Even those ones that promised b4 him did nothing, it seems this current government is also following the same footpath. I can't imagine Nigeria is still in the dark in this age, tell me how can country's economy grow without a proper power supply ?
Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by sade1994(f): 4:51pm On May 19, 2016
Here at DLA Asaba.. .we get 20 hours in a day except if there's a fault. ...dunno why coz every other place don't get such. .
Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by swagifted(m): 5:05pm On May 19, 2016
mamaafrik:
The funny thing is that rural are do have electricity supply dan town.i wonder y dis is so......
because a typical household in rural areas dont have 4 flat screens... 5 A/C ... 3 sound systems... Electric cookers in the kitchen.... Washing machine(s) ... 4-5 Water heaters... ETC ETC.. the transformers in urban areas is will always gasping for breath or choking to death.
Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by Misterdhee1(m): 6:34pm On May 19, 2016
Ooni:
Its so bad here in oshogbo that we use lantern in day time.
What do you gain in spreading falsehood?? OSOGBO Bawo? Perhaps the last few months have been the worst for many years, nd that is understandable as a Nationwide issue.. We do have 48 hours uninterrupted supply in OSOGBO...

1 Like

Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by Skybee1(m): 7:11pm On May 19, 2016
Leoswaggs:
The state with the most epileptic power supply?definitely Nigeria
Is Nigeria a state?go sch u no gree
Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by Kfed4ril(m): 7:13pm On May 19, 2016
mooregan:

It's horrible raise to power 3 here in Oyo town.

Oyo town is better than Ibadan
Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by Skybee1(m): 7:16pm On May 19, 2016
God bless Gov.Udom of Akwa Ibom we av bin experiencing atliz 17hrs aday light hr sinz he took ova office,PDP is wokin n som imbesile party r cancelling promise,i wept fo zombilization,quote mi n loose ur teeth.
Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:18pm On May 19, 2016
Misterdhee1:

What do you gain in spreading falsehood?? OSOGBO Bawo? Perhaps the last few months have been the worst for many years, nd that is understandable as a Nationwide issue.. We do have 48 hours uninterrupted supply in OSOGBO...

Some people are terrible
Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by adedayor08(m): 10:48pm On May 19, 2016
kushkingstalin:

You must be one of those stray goats( agbero) always screaming 'owo mi da'
F.ucktard!
I bet you haven't been to Onitsha.. if you have then you will know agbero in Lagos are merciful. Goat where d bloody hell is your state of origin state it if u are proud of it. E-W-U!!
Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by huntax(m): 10:53pm On May 19, 2016
UnknownT:
Yea, normally it could go for 24hours stretch but the line trips when there is fault or maintenance work took outage to work on the line
Exactly... Mostly short circuits... Maybe a bird pearch or strong breeze. I miss that place.
Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by tall2ce(m): 11:41pm On May 19, 2016
Johnpaul2k2:
4 days here in Fegge, I don't know if NEPA went on Strike ahead of NLC cry

The worst is the Yoruba Land,
They have nothing
Too Lazy to work except Agbero everywhere
The rich ones are investing in London and their ladies traveling yo Italy for Blow--Job.

The rest in Nigeria are fond of ritual activities

So they don't have light

If not for Help of Ndi Igbo development in Lagos, the place would have been slum
Y has your stupid Ndigbo not developed Abia, Enugu, Imo, Anambra and Ebonyi.
Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by tall2ce(m): 11:42pm On May 19, 2016
Ooni:
Its so bad here in oshogbo that we use lantern in day time.
a whole oshogbo for that matter
Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by Nobody: 2:49am On May 20, 2016
Darkseid:
We should be discussing more pressing issues like why we are being robbed of the head of sardines not this.
grin grin grin
Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by Nobody: 6:28am On May 20, 2016
tall2ce:

a whole oshogbo for that matter
hin dey lie.the fuel wey dey my gen na to just for decoration cuz if dem take light by the time I go out to put it on the power's back
Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by 9ijaprince(m): 10:16am On May 20, 2016
You fine oh
Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 22, 2016
TomiSwag:
lipsrsealed

undecided

stupid mugu for ur own version of harry Potter Kingsley shacklebolt was minister of magic abi
Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by TomiSwag(m): 2:36pm On May 25, 2016
Kyri:
stupid mugu for ur own version of harry Potter Kingsley shacklebolt was minister of magic abi

well I never watched harry Potter.... I watch the Hausa version.
Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by chigoizie7(m): 3:57pm On May 25, 2016
Obosi, somedays, 24hrs in a day, some days,18yrs, infact, there is always light except something spoiled, either wire or fuse from the transformer, but it is always rectified as there are some youth taskforce incharge of that, we don't wait for dose yeye nepa people b4 they get it fixed. And in some areas, we pay N100 monthly to make sure there is light, so anytime there is any fault, it will be fixed from the money contributed.

We just don't wait for government to give us what we want.
Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by comos: 4:19pm On May 25, 2016
Ibafor, ogun state,

no light for the past 4 yrs
Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by AlphaStyles(m): 8:54pm On Apr 06, 2019
callola:
Ogoja in Cross River State takes the lead. No light
ABEG HOW PHA THE LIGHT SITUATION FOR THERE NOW?
Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by callola: 7:07am On Apr 07, 2019
AlphaStyles:
ABEG HOW PHA THE LIGHT SITUATION FOR THERE NOW?
the light may be once a week. no change
Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by AlphaStyles(m): 7:58am On Apr 08, 2019
callola:
the light may be once a week. no change
ewoo mehn the governor and local government no try oo me sef am from ogoja how nepa go dy bring lyt once a week? na generator be the only hope b dat
Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by callola: 8:11am On Apr 08, 2019
AlphaStyles:
ewoo mehn the governor and local government no try oo me sef am from ogoja how nepa go dy bring lyt once a week? na generator be the only hope b dat
. yes and we pay bills

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dino Melaye: Slaughter Any Cow Found Wandering About The City / South-East Governors Thank President Buhari (Photo) / Wole Soyinka’s Writes On Sexual Offences Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.