Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Okorocha’s Eastern Palm University Destroyed By Angry Villagers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha’s Eastern Palm University Destroyed By Angry Villagers (23031 Views)

Houses & Cars Belonging To Kidnappers In Kogi Destroyed By Governor Bello. PICS / Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics / More Cultists Hideouts Destroyed By Wike And Security Agents In Rivers. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha’s Eastern Palm University Destroyed By Angry Villagers by Chuksemi(m): 6:16pm On May 19, 2016
longayink:

Lynched, burnt alive, wiped out, over what?

It's no lie that Okorocha has made Owerri a mega city.

It's no lie that five of the state and federal universities and polys in Imo state are in Owerri zone : others have nothing.

So why would you suggest lynch, burn alive, wiped out for the guy up there who said the truth?

Okorocha by the way is the only Imo governor that agreed to build permanent structures in present IMSU site Owerri. Other governors have not built such permanent structures because they all believed that IMSU can't be in that site.

Okorocha has indirectly started a permanent site for IMSU in Mbaise, but refused that to Orlu zone which merits location of IMSU, because Okorocha wants a private university for himself in Ideato.

The way you say mega city, an observer would think owerri was one bushy area before Rochas the messiah. Please, let's deal facts here.

Asides the fountains, and the federal TET fund projects in Imsu. How exactly has Rochas turned Owerri into a mega city? Or did you mean the destruction and rebuilding of roundabouts?

Sire, give me facts now, I want to see the developmental strides Rochas has taken, that transformed owerri into a mega city. It's not as if he didn't meet the insitutions the way they are.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha’s Eastern Palm University Destroyed By Angry Villagers by SycophanticGoat: 8:38pm On May 21, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
APC members have disappointed Nigerans from A-Z...

Ofe onubu nwanne nmadu! grin grin

Been a while oh! cheesy cheesy
Re: Okorocha’s Eastern Palm University Destroyed By Angry Villagers by Abagworo(m): 9:31pm On May 21, 2016
Chuksemi:

The way you say mega city, an observer would think owerri was one bushy area before Rochas the messiah. Please, let's deal facts here.

Asides the fountains, and the federal TET fund projects in Imsu. How exactly has Rochas turned Owerri into a mega city? Or did you mean the destruction and rebuilding of roundabouts?

Sire, give me facts now, I want to see the developmental strides Rochas has taken, that transformed owerri into a mega city. It's not as if he didn't meet the insitutions the way they are.

Even if you see pictures you will still deny glaring things. Owerri is not anything near a mega city but no city in Nigeria apart from Abuja has developed at its pace. Owerri has metamorphosed and so has Orlu. Okigwe remains stagnant.
Re: Okorocha’s Eastern Palm University Destroyed By Angry Villagers by Chuksemi(m): 11:36pm On May 21, 2016
Abagworo:

Even if you see pictures you will still deny glaring things. Owerri is not anything near a mega city but no city in Nigeria apart from Abuja has developed at its pace. Owerri has metamorphosed and so has Orlu. Okigwe remains stagnant.

Ok. I agree. Please, call Rochas on phone. Text him or whatever it is you can do. The way you defend him here, you certainly have physical connections with him. Tell him the strike has lasted too long, he should do something so it can be called off.

I am at my wits end.
Re: Okorocha’s Eastern Palm University Destroyed By Angry Villagers by WhoRUDeceiving: 3:10am On May 22, 2016
Okorocha, who has spent the better part of last year traveling up and down with Imo money to campaign for Coupist that allow their kinsman to kill his people.

He is a man who is loud and wants to be seen, thinking that will make people feel he is relevant and important.

At the end of the day, he is a disgrace. See Obiano not traveling up and down, not cross carpeting, but developing his provinces and impacting ordinary people.

Shame for this man who is nothing more than comic relief for APC

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'I Won’t Change If Reelected' - Buhari Assures / Demolition Of Billboards Commences In Uyo Metropolis (Photos) / Killers Of Owo Church Worshippers Must Face Justice – Tinubu Campaign Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.