Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Okorocha’s Eastern Palm University Destroyed By Angry Villagers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha’s Eastern Palm University Destroyed By Angry Villagers (23014 Views)

Houses & Cars Belonging To Kidnappers In Kogi Destroyed By Governor Bello. PICS / Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics / More Cultists Hideouts Destroyed By Wike And Security Agents In Rivers. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okorocha’s Eastern Palm University Destroyed By Angry Villagers by alawi5k: 6:46am On May 19, 2016
OWERRI—A group of unidentified angry villagers, said to be from Umuago, Urualla, Ideato North local council area of Imo State, have attacked and destroyed part of the proposed Imo European University, IEU.

The proposed tertiary institution was originally scheduled by the Rochas Okorocha administration as the permanent site of Imo State University, IMSU, but was later changed to IEU before its current Eastern Palm University, EPU.

Vanguard gathered from an indigene of the area that “the state government acquired the 12-hectare piece of land when it planned to transfer IMSU to the place.”

The aggrieved citizen claimed that while communities in Ideato South Local Government Area, whose land were also acquired had been duly compensated, their counterparts in Urualla were subjected to high level intimidation, harassment and oppression.

www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/angry-villagers-destroy-okorochas-varsity-fence/

Re: Okorocha’s Eastern Palm University Destroyed By Angry Villagers by talk2alabama: 6:49am On May 19, 2016
A very stvpid man.. how can he go and build a university when the state owned university is in shambles... infact they should bomb dat structure to the founfation

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Okorocha’s Eastern Palm University Destroyed By Angry Villagers by permsec: 6:52am On May 19, 2016
The same angry villagers voted him in for the second time.

I no pity una one kobo. Ihedioha was a better option or that one from APGA.

Make una suffer for una sins. Shikena.

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Okorocha’s Eastern Palm University Destroyed By Angry Villagers by DONMAYOR19(m): 6:55am On May 19, 2016
lol.....his own state University has been on strike for months, yet this fat pig is building his own University. Nigeria politician are fraud and too self centered.

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Okorocha’s Eastern Palm University Destroyed By Angry Villagers by stfadaanthony(m): 6:57am On May 19, 2016
can't even get wot u wrote there... I condusing to me.
Re: Okorocha’s Eastern Palm University Destroyed By Angry Villagers by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:57am On May 19, 2016
Had it been it was a PDP governor that bought a christmas tree for N600m, hell would have let lose. APC would have wrote so many long epistle of how PDP is synonymous to corruption & siphoning public funds but, since it was the order way round; IT WAS SWEPT UNDER THE CARPET.

I pity Imo Indigenes, Okorocha RochASS is SHAM & SCAM

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Okorocha’s Eastern Palm University Destroyed By Angry Villagers by incomintop: 7:07am On May 19, 2016
before this apc government will realise Nigeria is gone

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Okorocha’s Eastern Palm University Destroyed By Angry Villagers by Sctests: 7:10am On May 19, 2016
That's the clownish buffoon some zombies want Igbo to present as Igbo president so that the rest of the country can laugh at us. I am an Ideato man by maternal blood line and I tell you this clown has no business presiding over the affairs of sane people.

Abagworo how far? grin

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okorocha’s Eastern Palm University Destroyed By Angry Villagers by Bitterleafsoup: 7:36am On May 19, 2016
APC members have disappointed Nigerans from A-Z...

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha’s Eastern Palm University Destroyed By Angry Villagers by yungpowers(m): 8:40am On May 19, 2016
ok
Re: Okorocha’s Eastern Palm University Destroyed By Angry Villagers by Nobody: 8:53am On May 19, 2016
OK, what next..?
Re: Okorocha’s Eastern Palm University Destroyed By Angry Villagers by MzPecs(f): 8:54am On May 19, 2016
My people, my people! My governor, my governor! gringringrin

Free education was blowing off their heads that couldn't see the danger that lies ahead of them in Imo state with this Rochas of a man. undecided undecided

Ndo! Unu diee ya cool

19 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Okorocha’s Eastern Palm University Destroyed By Angry Villagers by JOYOSITA(f): 8:55am On May 19, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Okorocha’s Eastern Palm University Destroyed By Angry Villagers by Nature129(m): 8:55am On May 19, 2016
talk2alabama:
A very stvpid man.. how can he go and build a university when the state owned university is in shambles... infact they should bomb dat structure to the founfation

Aturu! Why not go and bomb it yourself? Mkpi!
Re: Okorocha’s Eastern Palm University Destroyed By Angry Villagers by NwaNimo1(m): 8:56am On May 19, 2016
So what?
Re: Okorocha’s Eastern Palm University Destroyed By Angry Villagers by MUVA(m): 8:56am On May 19, 2016
This fat tub of lard has refused to pay imo state university workers which led to the academic activities being grounded for months now, yet he went ahead to build his own private university. One thing about owerri is that when the schools are on strike, businesses suffer so it tends to have equal effect on everyone not just the students. What a dunce! undecided

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha’s Eastern Palm University Destroyed By Angry Villagers by Balkan(m): 8:57am On May 19, 2016
This Rochas is the worst thing that has ever happened to Imo State. I hope he makes that university free education.

The only state university is on strike for 3 months now. He wants to destroy IMSU so that his own university will take over.

And my people are watching this man use our money to fund his own university.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha’s Eastern Palm University Destroyed By Angry Villagers by Nobody: 8:57am On May 19, 2016
OWERRI—A group of unidentified angry villagers, said to be from Umuago, Urualla, Ideato North local council
area of Imo State, have attacked and destroyed part of the proposed Imo European University, IEU.

Who cares... @ least they have reasons best known to them for destroying part of the university.

Re: Okorocha’s Eastern Palm University Destroyed By Angry Villagers by Starships4u(m): 8:58am On May 19, 2016
When 6 of your gfs are getting posted to lagos for nysc and all of them want to come and stay in ur house.... But yhu don't have a house 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha’s Eastern Palm University Destroyed By Angry Villagers by alawi5k: 8:59am On May 19, 2016
I reserve my comment. IYMW
Re: Okorocha’s Eastern Palm University Destroyed By Angry Villagers by PatMcAdam(m): 8:59am On May 19, 2016
I hope the people never let the injustice slide. AgboAwusa CockRoachas converting government and private properties since 1801
Re: Okorocha’s Eastern Palm University Destroyed By Angry Villagers by Nobody: 9:00am On May 19, 2016
talk2alabama:

go blow am na
Re: Okorocha’s Eastern Palm University Destroyed By Angry Villagers by crazymod: 9:00am On May 19, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Had it been it was a PDP governor that bought a christmas tree for N600m, hell would have let lose. APC would have wrote so many long epistle of how PDP is synonymous to corruption & siphoning public funds but, since it was the order way round; IT WAS SWEPT UNDER THE CARPET.

I pity Imo Indigenes, Okorocha RochASS is SHAM & SCAM

Rochas is one of the governors that will go exile after 2019................ I hope he make the right choice of country to go. Europe don kast and Donald trump is coming to checkmate America side.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha’s Eastern Palm University Destroyed By Angry Villagers by truthspeaks: 9:00am On May 19, 2016
Okoroawusa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha’s Eastern Palm University Destroyed By Angry Villagers by free2ryhme: 9:00am On May 19, 2016
wicked, selfish leaders.

how will you be planning to develop a private university. when the state owned university is in shambles and you are the current governor of the state?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha’s Eastern Palm University Destroyed By Angry Villagers by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:01am On May 19, 2016
crazymod:

Rochas is one of the governors that will go exile after 2019................ I hope he make the right choice of country to go. Europe don kast and Donald trump is coming to checkmate America side.
That's his own cup of burukutu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha’s Eastern Palm University Destroyed By Angry Villagers by VocalWalls: 9:01am On May 19, 2016
According to the late Aluu4 crew.

- No love in the heart of the city.
Re: Okorocha’s Eastern Palm University Destroyed By Angry Villagers by FemiOlarinde: 9:01am On May 19, 2016
Good news

1 Like

Re: Okorocha’s Eastern Palm University Destroyed By Angry Villagers by AlexCk: 9:02am On May 19, 2016
He can't develop the ones that they have, he's building a new one,

So many unwise leaders in this world

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha’s Eastern Palm University Destroyed By Angry Villagers by porrigeyam(m): 9:06am On May 19, 2016
They are quick to call someone zombie but in reality they the zombies in their own land controlled by the Chief zombie their governors grin

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha’s Eastern Palm University Destroyed By Angry Villagers by Opharhe: 9:09am On May 19, 2016
Okrorocha says he's Okoroigbo but Igbo people say he has turned himself into Okoroawusa. Issokay, Kontunu.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha’s Eastern Palm University Destroyed By Angry Villagers by discusant: 9:11am On May 19, 2016
Okorocha needs to use that Palm University facility for expansion of IMSU. HE succeeded in acquiring that land because he told villagers at the beginning that it was for IMSU.

Imagine what can happen when Okorocha goes out of office. Court actions must cripple the Palm university.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stella Oduah Dumps APGA, Returns To PDP 3 Months After Dumping PDP For APGA / Demolition Of Billboards Commences In Uyo Metropolis (Photos) / Shell To Sell More Oil Assets In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.