Stats: 3,158,402 members, 7,836,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Breaking News : Its Either Peaceful Disintegration Or War - ILM - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News : Its Either Peaceful Disintegration Or War - ILM (9872 Views)

Biafra, Oduduwa Republic Must Be Created Or War Will Happen – Fani-kayode / Give Me Oduduwa Or I Die - Femi Fani-kayode Calls For Disintegration Of Nigeria / Breaking News : Its Either Peaceful Disintegration Or War – Isoko Liberation Mov (2) (3) (4)

Re: Breaking News : Its Either Peaceful Disintegration Or War - ILM by Money40: 7:52am On May 19, 2016
I have always prayed for the disintegration of the Nigeria, Yorubas and northners should remain good brothers,while South South and South East become brothers as always, bye bye Nigeria

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News : Its Either Peaceful Disintegration Or War - ILM by OBAFEMIawolowo: 7:52am On May 19, 2016
TrueHeart365:

buhari was warned several times that his continious detention despite the court granting him bail will only male this man a hero among other aggrieved groups.

but a dicktator will never change.

Nigeria is fast sinking and i feel sorry for these braindead zomboes
I'm just sick and tired of hearing Nnamdi KANU from everywhere, I have this strong feeling tjay IPOB has formed a strong alliance with these nigerdelta minorities. Don't forget ipob is well connected and funded, they could be the group instigating all these guys actions.
Re: Breaking News : Its Either Peaceful Disintegration Or War - ILM by Nobody: 7:58am On May 19, 2016
It's either Nigeria be restructured along true federalism OR risk a disintegration. It's only a question of time.

We are becoming increasingly aware of the demerits of this fake, unitary system of government.

Restructure or divide. One MUST eventually happen.

All the different factions within the ND region should work together and set the tone for more aggressive route to a serious dialogue.

You took our resources through a criminal land use decree. We resisted. We became violent. As expected the oil companies moved away their HQs from our regions to elsewhere while we suffer the degradation of our environment. We resisted further. You tagged us criminals.

This is just the beginning of the end.

20 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Breaking News : Its Either Peaceful Disintegration Or War - ILM by Samunique(m): 7:59am On May 19, 2016
Too many problems problems for PMB govt, it's just a pity, what sow is what u reap, if u sow wind u will reap chaff !!!

Re: Breaking News : Its Either Peaceful Disintegration Or War - ILM by Samunique(m): 8:00am On May 19, 2016
Too many problems problems for PMB govt, it's just a pity, what sow is what u reap, if u sow wind u will reap chaff!!!

Unfortunately this bad precedence was set by the APC when they frustrated GEJ govt to get to power.

Re: Breaking News : Its Either Peaceful Disintegration Or War - ILM by gidgiddy: 8:06am On May 19, 2016
michiyke2003:
War?... Well,i have experienced war in my village,it lasted for 5 hours and since that day,i never wish to see such incident occuring within my presence again.

The way i hear about war in Nigeria is unfortunate. Why speak of war that you cannot predict of the outcome?,why are you issuing a threat when you know that such threat can cause a disaster to your love ones?. Inasmuchas i hate the integration of Nigeria,i wl dare not urge for war as the best way of disintegration.

Nigeria is a great country with incredible human resources. The disaster we have been experiencing in Nigeria since independence was championed by zik and awolowo to be precise. They are the one who uses ethnicity and religion as a means of actualising political power and such idea adopted by these two political founders of Nigeria has been a perfect bed rock our politicians has been using to deceive us even when we know they are not qualified to lead us. Our problem in this country is not ethnicity or religion,our problem is our political leaders,they have corrupted our milieu with the idea of zikism and awolowo. If we the youths want a perfect Nigeria,beleive me,disintegration is not the best idea,the best idea is to take the risk by doing a total clean up against these evil political leaders that has destroyed our happiness as Nigerians. United, Nigeria will be great,divided, we will start from square 1. Please stop preaching of war that will lead to the disintegration of Nigeria because God has a purpose why he brought us together and the 3 yrs civil war that was championed by greed failed to disintegrate us.

I am proud of being an Anambriarian, I am proud of my Village Aguleri, i am proud of being Igbo and finally, I am proud of being a Nigerian the giant of african race.

God give us wisdom to see beyond our problems in Nigeria,and give us ideas to solve our problems perfectly......Amen

Wake up from your slumber. We are not united, we don't even like each other. Unity is not something that can be forced, it is something that willinly accepted. I'm from Anambra too, but even I can see that Nigeria is an unworkable entity. It is time for all of us to return to the way we were before Lugard came to force us all together. We are not one and never will be so the sooner we separate the better

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News : Its Either Peaceful Disintegration Or War - ILM by belente(m): 8:11am On May 19, 2016
bu bu is. .. you know now
Re: Breaking News : Its Either Peaceful Disintegration Or War - ILM by LMFashions: 8:16am On May 19, 2016
dearpreye:
It's either Nigeria be restructured along true federalism OR risk a disintegration. It's only a question of time.

We are becoming increasingly aware of the demerits of this fake, unitary system of government.

All the different factions within the ND region should work together and set the tone for more aggressive route to a serious dialogue.

You took our resources through a criminal land use decree. We resisted. We became violent. As expected the oil companies moved away their HQs from our regions to elsewhere while we suffer the degradation of our environment. We resisted further. You tagged us criminals.

Dearpreye is ipod yoot - Omenka

Re: Breaking News : Its Either Peaceful Disintegration Or War - ILM by cheruv: 8:19am On May 19, 2016
Totti9:
Thanks to our brothers from niger delta as they are fighting for us Ndigbo they should know that igbo as a whole will fight for them when it become necessary we are one we Ndigbo say no to suppression of the minority
This reminds me of the Korean war...when the allied forces were on the verge of conquering North Korea followed by the invasion of Red China, Mao Zedong quickly sent in 500000 troops to drive out the allies from the Korean peninsula.
When the time comes, the great Igbo nation won't mind pouring across the borders 1000000 men to drive the vandals out of the neighboring states angry

Re: Breaking News : Its Either Peaceful Disintegration Or War - ILM by michiyke2003(m): 8:26am On May 19, 2016
gidgiddy:

Wake up from your slumber. We are not united, we don't even like each other. Unity is not something that can be forced, it is something that willinly accepted. I'm from Anambra too, but even I can see that Nigeria is an unworkable entity. It is time for all of us to return to the way we were before Lugard came to force us all together. We are not one and never will be so the sooner we separate the better

dear, unity is a treasure that has not been found (refering to Nigeria),it is a believe that has not been actualise,it is a light that has never shine,it is strength. What is happening in Nigeria today can be stoped,it can be changed,what we need is not division,what we need is to call for emergency sovereign national conference where all this problems we are having can be tackled. We need to agree to be one. Yoruba can help the igbo and the igbo can also help the yoruba,hausa can help the igbo and the igbo can as well help the hausa,what we need is to understand that with unity we can help eachoda.
Re: Breaking News : Its Either Peaceful Disintegration Or War - ILM by 96xtr9r: 9:09am On May 19, 2016
michiyke2003:
dear, unity is a treasure that has not been found (refering to Nigeria),it is a believe that has not been actualise,it is a light that has never shine,it is strength. What is happening in Nigeria today can be stoped,it can be changed,what we need is not division,what we need is to call for emergency sovereign national conference where all this problems we are having can be tackled. We need to agree to be one. Yoruba can help the igbo and the igbo can also help the yoruba,hausa can help the igbo and the igbo can as well help the hausa,what we need is to understand that with unity we can help eachoda.

It's wicked and evil to so use any trumped up excuse to support the continuation of this expired entity cum contraption which has hitherto been sustained by gross injustice, lopsidedness and continual bloodletting.

For the benefit of doubts, there exists two groups of Igbo people who rant carelessly about 'One Nigeria':

1. The ignorant who bear Igbo names but lack the requisite Igbo resilience and independence - the products of strange marriages.
2. Those who gain from the fraudulent system and/or are afraid of their post-Nigeria survival.
(And the fact is - they are in the minority; be they in/around politics/politicians or in plum jobs).

And there are only two options available for Nigeria's problem:

1. Kowtow to the whims and caprices of Yorubas and accept Hausa-Fulani hegemony.
2. Support self-determination and eventual balkanization of the country as espoused by Igbos aiming for Biafra and some other ethnic groups for their respective republics.

Any other option save a UN supervised referendum is merely tantamount to fooling around.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Breaking News : Its Either Peaceful Disintegration Or War - ILM by AngryNigerian(m): 9:22am On May 19, 2016
angry grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Breaking News : Its Either Peaceful Disintegration Or War - ILM by 9ja4show: 10:04am On May 19, 2016
michiyke2003:
War?... Well,i have experienced war in my village,it lasted for 5 hours and since that day,i never wish to see such incident occuring within my presence again.

The way i hear about war in Nigeria is unfortunate. Why speak of war that you cannot predict of the outcome?,why are you issuing a threat when you know that such threat can cause a disaster to your love ones?. Inasmuchas i hate the integration of Nigeria,i wl dare not urge for war as the best way of disintegration.

Nigeria is a great country with incredible human resources. The disaster we have been experiencing in Nigeria since independence was championed by zik and awolowo to be precise. They are the one who uses ethnicity and religion as a means of actualising political power and such idea adopted by these two political founders of Nigeria has been a perfect bed rock our politicians has been using to deceive us even when we know they are not qualified to lead us. Our problem in this country is not ethnicity or religion,our problem is our political leaders,they have corrupted our milieu with the idea of zikism and awolowo. If we the youths want a perfect Nigeria,beleive me,disintegration is not the best idea,the best idea is to take the risk by doing a total clean up against these evil political leaders that has destroyed our happiness as Nigerians. United, Nigeria will be great,divided, we will start from square 1. Please stop preaching of war that will lead to the disintegration of Nigeria because God has a purpose why he brought us together and the 3 yrs civil war that was championed by greed failed to disintegrate us.

I am proud of being an Anambriarian, I am proud of my Village Aguleri, i am proud of being Igbo and finally, I am proud of being a Nigerian the giant of african race.

God give us wisdom to see beyond our problems in Nigeria,and give us ideas to solve our problems perfectly......Amen

It's ethinicity my guy, where A sees the other as minority and irrelevant, if oil were to be in the north , I swear southerners will beg to eat in this country; check out all the big jobs in nigeria , its either hausas or Yorubas; no issue with the Yorubas but its just the bitter truth ..It has to balance before peace will happen or else nigeria will just be going in this circle forever

Re: Breaking News : Its Either Peaceful Disintegration Or War - ILM by wordychap: 10:10am On May 19, 2016
Hunger is what is causing all this.
The economy has never been this bad
Hope something is done quickly, Nigeria is becoming pathetic
Re: Breaking News : Its Either Peaceful Disintegration Or War - ILM by gidgiddy: 10:12am On May 19, 2016
michiyke2003:

But we don't want agree, we have never agreed. So why force something that cannot happen? It is this 'unity by force' that caused the civil war and claimed 3 million lives. Throughout history, we have never been together. Just because Lord Lugard came in 1914 to create Nigeria, we now want to kill each to be together? It's time to undo the mistake of Lord Lugard let everyone go their way. I have no historical connection to the Hausa or Yoruba man and I have business being with them same as they have no business being with me

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News : Its Either Peaceful Disintegration Or War - ILM by Ariani: 10:12am On May 19, 2016
96xtr9r:

It's wicked and evil to so use any trumped up excuse to support the continuation of this expired entity cum contraption which has hitherto been sustained by gross injustice, lopsidedness and continual bloodletting.

For the benefit of doubts, there exists two groups of Igbo people who rant carelessly about 'One Nigeria':

1. The ignorant who bear Igbo names but lack the requisite Igbo resilience and independence - the products of strange marriages.
2. Those who gain from the fraudulent system and/or are afraid of their post-Nigeria survival.
(And the fact is - they are in the minority; be they in/around politics/politicians or in plum jobs).

And there are only two options available for Nigeria's problem:

1. Kowtow to the whims and caprices of Yorubas and accept Hausa-Fulani hegemony.
2. Support self-determination and eventual balkanization of the country as espoused by Igbos aiming for Biafra and some other ethnic groups for their respective republics.

Any other option save a UN supervised referendum is merely tantamount to fooling around.

Eziokwu kwu oto ka amu. cool

Re: Breaking News : Its Either Peaceful Disintegration Or War - ILM by rman: 10:44am On May 19, 2016
Nigeria expired because Jonathan lost the general elections.

Disintegration or not, all these noise about Disintegration ia fall out of the last general elections.

SS and SE hates Buhari and they are willing to let the country burn because of that hatred..

Same tactics north used to frustrate GEJ government through boko haram. At the end it is the ordinary citizens that bears the brunt of the hardship of the leaders with selfish interest we take sides with.

Ask for resposnsible leadership at all levels not war.

If Nigeria breaks up today...there will still poor people, poor facilities, corruption in the breakaway countries, In fact, it will now become easier to colonize the people through political power.

Re: Breaking News : Its Either Peaceful Disintegration Or War - ILM by ShakaZullu(m): 10:49am On May 19, 2016
dearpreye:

my brother where you go sef?
you always make sense

greetings from the general cool

Re: Breaking News : Its Either Peaceful Disintegration Or War - ILM by ShakaZullu(m): 10:53am On May 19, 2016
LMFashions:

Dearpreye is ipod yoot - Omenka
hahahahahahaha leave that omenka

btw

dearpreye is a pure undiluted core niger delta man (ijaw)

Re: Breaking News : Its Either Peaceful Disintegration Or War - ILM by BobNeli(m): 11:37am On May 19, 2016
michiyke2003:

cowards die many times b4 their actual death. However, wether u like it or not, war must come when it must. And ur kind of cowardice can not stop it

Re: Breaking News : Its Either Peaceful Disintegration Or War - ILM by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 19, 2016
ShakaZullu:

my brother where you go sef?
you always make sense

greetings from the general cool

My good friend, I've been around - just doing more of watching these days.

All is well. More greetings brother.

Re: Breaking News : Its Either Peaceful Disintegration Or War - ILM by jollymizzle(m): 12:30pm On May 19, 2016
Lol all I see is a need for revenge.only God knows for sure if boko haram was brought in to discredit jona's govt but pple should be careful not to be used as pawns.if anyone wants pay back let them find less bloddier way to get it .not using the youths for their own selfish interests. The youths should also be wise.if at all you have a reason to fight,know and understand fully what it is you are fighting for.
Re: Breaking News : Its Either Peaceful Disintegration Or War - ILM by jollymizzle(m): 12:35pm On May 19, 2016
rman:
Nigeria expired because Jonathan lost the general elections.

Disintegration or not, all these noise about Disintegration ia fall out of the last general elections.

SS and SE hates Buhari and they are willing to let the country burn because of that hatred..

Same tactics north used to frustrate GEJ government through boko haram. At the end it is the ordinary citizens that bears the brunt of the hardship of the leaders with selfish interest we take sides with.

Ask for resposnsible leadership at all levels not war.

If Nigeria breaks up today...there will still poor people, poor facilities, corruption in the breakaway countries, In fact, it will now become easier to colonize the people through political power.

I didn't read your post before I added mine but you spoke my mind.these are the works of politicians and power hungry pple.they don't really care about the common man who fights for his daily bread.
Re: Breaking News : Its Either Peaceful Disintegration Or War - ILM by jollymizzle(m): 12:40pm On May 19, 2016
cheruv:

This reminds me of the Korean war...when the allied forces were on the verge of conquering North Korea followed by the invasion of Red China, Mao Zedong quickly sent in 500000 troops to drive out the allies from the Korean peninsula.
When the time comes, the great Igbo nation won't mind pouring across the borders 1000000 men to drive the vandals out of the neighboring states angry
Ghen ghen grin you too like trouble,but the fact is that you haven't seen war.
Re: Breaking News : Its Either Peaceful Disintegration Or War - ILM by pulsa(m): 1:05pm On May 19, 2016
cheruv:

now out of north and south Korea which is doing better?, wouldn't it have been better if the allies had won?, will north Korea be this undeveloped?.

Re: Breaking News : Its Either Peaceful Disintegration Or War - ILM by EasternLeopard: 1:43pm On May 19, 2016
cheruv:

The correct figure Igbos will mobilize is 10million and not 1 million

Re: Breaking News : Its Either Peaceful Disintegration Or War - ILM by cheruv: 3:50pm On May 19, 2016
EasternLeopard:

The correct figure Igbos will mobilize is 10million and not 1 million
Mobilizing 10million men would be equal to keeping 25% of the nation under arms
Re: Breaking News : Its Either Peaceful Disintegration Or War - ILM by Immunity1(f): 4:04pm On May 19, 2016
Godgay:
see ur smelly mouth like curfew
kids everywhere shame
Re: Breaking News : Its Either Peaceful Disintegration Or War - ILM by EasternLeopard: 7:47pm On May 19, 2016
cheruv:

Mobilizing 10million men would be equal to keeping 25% of the nation under arms

SS/SE are close to 60million people
Re: Breaking News : Its Either Peaceful Disintegration Or War - ILM by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 19, 2016
dearpreye:

There is anger in the land.

Re: Breaking News : Its Either Peaceful Disintegration Or War - ILM by cheruv: 8:42pm On May 19, 2016
EasternLeopard:

SS/SE are close to 60million people
That figure is realistic if Biāfra is fighting a world war...Germany at the peak of the second world war had 10million soldiers scattered all over Europe
Re: Breaking News : Its Either Peaceful Disintegration Or War - ILM by Sctests: 9:32pm On May 19, 2016
I thank the dullard for uniting SE and SS once again with his hate rhetorics and vitriolics. The powerful Old Eastern region is back once again and if it threatens the foundation of that cesspool then may the heavens be praised!

BTW, why are yorubas not commenting, shouldn't they be preaching to us against attache by force? grin

See The Airport Ogun government Built With 30 Billion Loan(photos) / Justice Na'abba Reverses Self, vacates order affirming Ganduje's suspension / Power Outage At Lakowe-Bogije, (Ibeju-Lekki) For 5 Months!!!

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141