Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,039 members, 7,863,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:31 AM

Breaking News : Its Either Peaceful Disintegration Or War - ILM - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News : Its Either Peaceful Disintegration Or War - ILM (9896 Views)

Biafra, Oduduwa Republic Must Be Created Or War Will Happen – Fani-kayode / Give Me Oduduwa Or I Die - Femi Fani-kayode Calls For Disintegration Of Nigeria / Breaking News : Its Either Peaceful Disintegration Or War – Isoko Liberation Mov (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News : Its Either Peaceful Disintegration Or War - ILM by fx45(m): 10:02pm On May 19, 2016
rman:
Nigeria expired because Jonathan lost the general elections.

Disintegration or not, all these noise about Disintegration ia fall out of the last general elections.

SS and SE hates Buhari and they are willing to let the country burn because of that hatred..

Same tactics north used to frustrate GEJ government through boko haram. At the end it is the ordinary citizens that bears the brunt of the hardship of the leaders with selfish interest we take sides with.

Ask for resposnsible leadership at all levels not war.

If Nigeria breaks up today...there will still poor people, poor facilities, corruption in the breakaway countries, In fact, it will now become easier to colonize the people through political power.
Why are you Northerners so scared of the disintegration of Nigeria? Please, can you be honest enough to tell me what I have in common with an Islamist like yourself... What do we have in common and why should we remain in the same country?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News : Its Either Peaceful Disintegration Or War - ILM by fx45(m): 10:10pm On May 19, 2016
pulsa:
now out of north and south Korea which is doing better?, wouldn't it have been better if the allies had won?, will north Korea be this undeveloped?.
North Korea is a pariah/rogue state but NEVER under-developed. I mean, who feeds you with the junk you come here to vomit all the time? How can you label a country with nuclear capabilities as under-developed?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News : Its Either Peaceful Disintegration Or War - ILM by dustmalik: 10:48pm On May 19, 2016
rman:
Nigeria expired because Jonathan lost the general elections.

Disintegration or not, all these noise about Disintegration ia fall out of the last general elections.

SS and SE hates Buhari and they are willing to let the country burn because of that hatred..

Same tactics north used to frustrate GEJ government through boko haram. At the end it is the ordinary citizens that bears the brunt of the hardship of the leaders with selfish interest we take sides with.

Ask for resposnsible leadership at all levels not war.

If Nigeria breaks up today...there will still poor people, poor facilities, corruption in the breakaway countries, In fact, it will now become easier to colonize the people through political power.

The emboldened is the crux of all this shout for disintegration, marginalization. All that while GEJ was president, these people didn't want disintegration.
As for the militants, the amnesty deal is being honored by the present administration. In fact, the amnesty programme was supposed to come to an end by Dec 2015, yet the Buhari led administration decided to extend it. So, what else do these people want? Why didn't all these groups agitate for these unrealistic demands when gej was there? And This is why I'll continue to support Buhari, because these people are selfish and greedy.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News : Its Either Peaceful Disintegration Or War - ILM by 9jii(m): 10:55pm On May 19, 2016
thekingisback:
someone once said here on nairaland that Nigeria has a date with truth. That day is finally coming. I pity all those who still believe in this One Nigeria load of crap. The whole is more divided than it has ever being in its entire history. Different militia groups are springing up each day. PMB cannot fight a war from two many fronts. One Nigeria is only benefitting the North and their yoruba counterparts. I'm not an IPOB sympathizer or even a sympathizer for the NDA but let the truth be told at least for once. Enough is enough.
na only mouth u get.
wetin we no do you 4 this contri and get away with it?
U no fit do anything. Always u come up with some group and funny names for them.and tell us tomorrow 9ja go break.
We say 1 9ja till we say no
Re: Breaking News : Its Either Peaceful Disintegration Or War - ILM by m4una(m): 11:14pm On May 19, 2016
[quote author=michiyke2003 post=45757261]War?... Well,i have experienced war in my village,it lasted for 5 hours and since that day,i never wish to see such incident occuring within my presence again.

The way i hear about war in Nigeria is unfortunate. Why speak of war that you cannot predict of the outcome?,why are you issuing a threat when you know that such threat can cause a disaster to your love ones?. Inasmuchas i hate the integration of Nigeria,i wl dare not urge for war as the best way of disintegration.

Nigeria is a great country with incredible human resources. The disaster we have been experiencing in Nigeria since independence was championed by zik and awolowo to be precise. They are the one who uses ethnicity and religion as a means of actualising political power and such idea adopted by these two political founders of Nigeria has been a perfect bed rock our politicians has been using to deceive us even when we know they are not qualified to lead us. Our problem in this country is not ethnicity or religion,our problem is our political leaders,they have corrupted our milieu with the idea of zikism and awolowo. If we the youths want a perfect Nigeria,beleive me,disintegration is not the best idea,the best idea is to take the risk by doing a total clean up against these evil political leaders that has destroyed our happiness as Nigerians. United, Nigeria will be great,divided, we will start from square 1. Please stop preaching of war that will lead to the disintegration of Nigeria because God has a purpose why he brought us together and the 3 yrs civil war that was championed by greed failed to disintegrate us.

I am proud of being an Anambriarian, I am proud of my Village Aguleri, i am proud of being Igbo and finally, I am proud of being a Nigerian the giant of african race.

God give us wisdom to see beyond our problems in Nigeria,and give us ideas to solve our problems perfectly......Amen[/quote NA who u wan chop ojoro?
Re: Breaking News : Its Either Peaceful Disintegration Or War - ILM by pulsa(m): 11:36pm On May 19, 2016
fx45:
North Korea is a pariah/rogue state but NEVER under-developed. I mean, who feeds you with the junk you come here to vomit all the time? How can you label a country with nuclear capabilities as under-developed?
militarily developed yes
but economically and infra structurally developed nope
its citizens are fucking starving.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News : Its Either Peaceful Disintegration Or War - ILM by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 19, 2016
Sctests:
I thank the dullard for uniting SE and SS once again with his hate rhetorics and vitriolics. The powerful Old Eastern region is back once again and if threatens the foundation of that cesspool then may the heavens be praised!

BTW, why are yorubas not commenting, shouldn't they be preaching to us against attache by force? grin
I dey come make I call them.

Cc:coolitempa, arresa,yorubahighness,mayoroflagos, Yournemesis, ebukaobi, ngozibotic, Ashiwajuforword, musiwa, daomi, SonofDevil, onijagidijagan, vomm,herkeym001, MrmcJay, frankvalency, bright007, winsley, Saturn213, laffwitmi, lolaxavier, Shamecurls, femich18, obantami, zuzuman, princedebola201, joseph1832.

The funny thing is that they can only view without commenting. But if it's Igbo related you will see them barking like a rabies infected dogs.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News : Its Either Peaceful Disintegration Or War - ILM by YourNemesis: 11:44pm On May 19, 2016
Deatheater:

I dey come make I call them.

Cc:coolitempa, arresa,yorubahighness,mayoroflagos, Yournemesis, ebukaobi, ngozibotic, Ashiwajuforword, musiwa, daomi, SonofDevil, onijagidijagan, vomm,herkeym001, MrmcJay, frankvalency, bright007, winsley, Saturn213, laffwitmi, lolaxavier, Shamecurls, femich18, obantami, zuzuman, princedebola201, joseph1832.

The funny thing is that they can only view without commenting. But if it's Igbo related you will see them barking like a rabies infected dogs.

Take ya time o, Madubuchi. Abeg how does this concern Yorubas? You people sure like bringing Yoruba into your every single wahala. Right from Page 1, the second word was Yoruba....lol funny.
The Isoko avengers of whatever they call themselves tell you say Dem dey fight for Ibo course?

Abeg take a swerve by Yaba left.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News : Its Either Peaceful Disintegration Or War - ILM by shamecurls(m): 1:08am On May 20, 2016
Cowards

Am sure the only thing they know is the spelling of "War" and not the art.

Useless wailing's from hungry humans.

They should ask Biafran Veterans what war is about and how fulfilling it is too lose 2 million countrymen.

They think war is mortal combat or street fighter
Re: Breaking News : Its Either Peaceful Disintegration Or War - ILM by Nobody: 1:58am On May 20, 2016
Hmmmm this is getting more interesting by the day
Re: Breaking News : Its Either Peaceful Disintegration Or War - ILM by rman: 3:35am On May 20, 2016
fx45:
Why are you Northerners so scared of the disintegration of Nigeria? Please, can you be honest enough to tell me what I have in common with an Islamist like yourself... What do we have in common and why should we remain in the same country?

You see, bigotry has eaten deep into your heart. Anyone with a contrary opinion is a northerner or islamist. I even saw one here writing "yoruba Muslims " futher diving yoruba into muslims and Christians.

The country cab break, I don't care, I am just worried about the level of blackmail and hatred being spewwed online by youths who should know better.

Nigeria can break, I am just smart enough to recognise the breakway parts will be worse than the whole because the basis for breakup is HATRED and nothing else. Hatred that was planted into you by the polical class. They successfully made you believe the reason why u can't have the best facilities and a better life is because of a particular tribe or section of the country and u belived it.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News : Its Either Peaceful Disintegration Or War - ILM by fx45(m): 4:46am On May 20, 2016
rman:
You see, bigotry has eaten deep into your heart. Anyone with a contrary opinion is a northerner or islamist. I even saw one here writing "yoruba Muslims " futher diving yoruba into muslims and Christians.

The country cab break, I don't care, I am just worried about the level of blackmail and hatred being spewwed online by youths who should know better.

Nigeria can break, I am just smart enough to recognise the breakway parts will be worse than the whole because the basis for breakup is HATRED and nothing else. Hatred that was planted into you by the polical class. They successfully made you believe the reason why u can't have the best facilities and a better life is because of a particular tribe or section of the country and u belived it.
The political class aren't the ones slaughtering Igbos at the slightest provocation in the North.

And for your information, mutual hatred and distrust are enough reasons for a breakup.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News : Its Either Peaceful Disintegration Or War - ILM by fx45(m): 4:49am On May 20, 2016
pulsa:
militarily developed yes
but economically and infra structurally developed nope
its citizens are fucking starving.
Will you just shut it! Do you live in North Korea? Have you been there before? Do you have any concrete evidence to back up that claim?
Re: Breaking News : Its Either Peaceful Disintegration Or War - ILM by thekingisback: 6:29am On May 20, 2016
9jii:

na only mouth u get.
wetin we no do you 4 this contri and get away with it?
U no fit do anything. Always u come up with some group and funny names for them.and tell us tomorrow 9ja go break.
We say 1 9ja till we say no
I'll personally locate you and put a bullet to your head.
Re: Breaking News : Its Either Peaceful Disintegration Or War - ILM by EasternLeopard: 6:34am On May 20, 2016
cheruv:

That figure is realistic if Biāfra is fighting a world war...Germany at the peak of the second world war had 10million soldiers scattered all over Europe

if we are to take the path of arms, we have to arm everyone
Re: Breaking News : Its Either Peaceful Disintegration Or War - ILM by 9jii(m): 6:52am On May 20, 2016
thekingisback:
I'll personally locate you and put a bullet to your head.
shame! Toothless dog backing.
Re: Breaking News : Its Either Peaceful Disintegration Or War - ILM by Alokendra(m): 7:00am On May 20, 2016
When will IPod start bombing Federal Government properties in their own regions. Of course, they wouldn't. mumu NDeltans will be used as the pawn as usual. mumu SS, e no go better for whoever say make you no continue bombing in your region. E no go better for Una if no start to war. I trust the Nigerian Army to smash you nonentities and lazy asswipes to smithereens.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News : Its Either Peaceful Disintegration Or War - ILM by Alokendra(m): 7:04am On May 20, 2016
thekingisback:
someone once said here on nairaland that Nigeria has a date with truth. That day is finally coming. I pity all those who still believe in this One Nigeria load of crap. The whole is more divided than it has ever being in its entire history. Different militia groups are springing up each day. PMB cannot fight a war from two many fronts. One Nigeria is only benefitting the North and their yoruba counterparts. I'm not an IPOB sympathizer or even a sympathizer for the NDA but let the truth be told at least for once. Enough is enough.
A year ago it wasn't favoring them right..abeg park well and go mourn Gej's loss in your bedroom. The ineffectual Buffon was there for 5 fvcking years, but Nigeria hadn't a date with the truth then.
Re: Breaking News : Its Either Peaceful Disintegration Or War - ILM by Alokendra(m): 7:08am On May 20, 2016
Totti9:
Thanks to our brothers from niger delta as they are fighting for us Ndigbo they should know that igbo as a whole will fight for them when it become necessary we are one we Ndigbo say no to suppression of the minority
Yes, you're solidly behind them. They can keep bombing installations in their regions while you preserve yours.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News : Its Either Peaceful Disintegration Or War - ILM by Alokendra(m): 7:14am On May 20, 2016
EasternLeopard:

The correct figure Igbos will mobilize is 10million and not 1 million
I wonder why they didn't mobilize these men during the Fulani invasion into Enugu state. I do hope they do not wield cassava sticks this time.
All these online noise makers whose bravery is withing the confines of Nairaland. Lmao

1 Like

Re: Breaking News : Its Either Peaceful Disintegration Or War - ILM by Alokendra(m): 7:17am On May 20, 2016
Sctests:
I thank the dullard for uniting SE and SS once again with his hate rhetorics and vitriolics. The powerful Old Eastern region is back once again and if threatens the foundation of that cesspool then may the heavens be praised!

BTW, why are yorubas not commenting, shouldn't they be preaching to us against attache by force? grin
Who cares? The average Yoruba is out there hiking a living. Who cares what you destroy? As far as your madness is restricted to the SE/SS. I wonder why IPod and their apologists haven't destroyed the roads linking their regions to the north and west.
We can't wait for your exit. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News : Its Either Peaceful Disintegration Or War - ILM by Alokendra(m): 7:20am On May 20, 2016
I wonder why F00ls think the SW doesn't want them to go. Are you all ok? Please, bomb the east-west roads and the Niger bridge and we'll take ya toothless bulldogs serious.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News : Its Either Peaceful Disintegration Or War - ILM by Sctests: 8:18am On May 20, 2016
Alokendra:

Who cares? The average Yoruba is out there hiking a living. Who cares what you destroy? As far as your madness is restricted to the SE/SS. I wonder why IPod and their apologists haven't destroyed the roads linking their regions to the north and west.
We can't wait for your exit. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

As usual, yoruba and unstable principle. Today you want the East to leave, tommorow you are shouting 'One nigeria' like your life depends on it. grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking News : Its Either Peaceful Disintegration Or War - ILM by rman: 8:27am On May 20, 2016
fx45:
The political class aren't the ones slaughtering Igbos at the slightest provocation in the North.

And for your information, mutual hatred and distrust are enough reasons for a breakup.

Best of luck.
Re: Breaking News : Its Either Peaceful Disintegration Or War - ILM by Alokendra(m): 9:11am On May 20, 2016
Sctests:

As usual, yoruba and unstable principle. Today you want the East to leave, tommorow you are shouting 'One nigeria' like your life depends on it. grin
Stop deluding yourself! No one is preventing you from leaving. I have given you a simple long term solution - destroy all roads linking the east to the west and the north. We can't wait for your exodus from the SW. You surely won't be missed a bit. Hypocrite, you don't want Nigeria, yet you can't wait to get on the next bus en route to SW.

A year ago, we didn't hear about biadrug, then one Nigeria was your favorite.
mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News : Its Either Peaceful Disintegration Or War - ILM by Alimonu(m): 9:15am On May 20, 2016
Chukwuokikeabiama pls save ur pipo bc I perceive war, I predicted d calamitous resultant effect of nt renewing d amnesty program to d militants n d witch hunt of Tompolo, Nnamdi Kalu etc.
this is wot happens to nation where d president flagrantly disobey court rules n injunctions.
God save us..
Re: Breaking News : Its Either Peaceful Disintegration Or War - ILM by Nobody: 9:16am On May 20, 2016
96xtr9r:

It's wicked and evil to so use any trumped up excuse to support the continuation of this expired entity cum contraption which has hitherto been sustained by gross injustice, lopsidedness and continual bloodletting.

For the benefit of doubts, there exists two groups of Igbo people who rant carelessly about 'One Nigeria':

1. The ignorant who bear Igbo names but lack the requisite Igbo resilience and independence - the products of strange marriages.
2. Those who gain from the fraudulent system and/or are afraid of their post-Nigeria survival.
(And the fact is - they are in the minority; be they in/around politics/politicians or in plum jobs).

And there are only two options available for Nigeria's problem:

1. Kowtow to the whims and caprices of Yorubas and accept Hausa-Fulani hegemony.
2. Support self-determination and eventual balkanization of the country as espoused by Igbos aiming for Biafra and some other ethnic groups for their respective republics.

Any other option save a UN supervised referendum is merely tantamount to fooling around.

I agree with you 200%. I pray for a peaceful dismembering of Nigeria. But will the Yoruba and Hausa / Fulani agree. Who will be happy to let the sugar in his mouth drop. There is still time for three options; (1)restructure Nigeria, (2) Peaceful separation through referendum, (3) Civil disobedience leading to strife. I fervently pray that our spoilt brothers from the south west and the north can listen to reason and avoid the third option. They were spoilt by many unchallenged years of boundless opportunities which they opened for themselves alone at the expense of other Nigerians. A system that created the evil culture of corruption, ethnicity, bigotry. This can never last for ever. Never!!!
Re: Breaking News : Its Either Peaceful Disintegration Or War - ILM by 247Dior(m): 9:55am On May 20, 2016
Alokendra:

Stop deluding yourself! No one is preventing you from leaving. I have given you a simple long term solution - destroy all roads linking the east to the west and the north. We can't wait for your exodus from the SW. You surely won't be missed a bit. Hypocrite, you don't want Nigeria, yet you can't wait to get on the next bus en route to SW.

mtcheew
u really need to get ur head checked. .. U think south west are not in other part of this country?
Re: Breaking News : Its Either Peaceful Disintegration Or War - ILM by pulsa(m): 9:56am On May 20, 2016
fx45:
Will you just shut it! Do you live in North Korea? Have you been there before? Do you have any concrete evidence to back up that claim?
Do i live in Europe to know that they have a higher standard of living than us?
don't be a fool, north Korea sucks, but then if you think they are awesome you could immigrate there I am sure they would welcome you with open hands in a concentration camp.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News : Its Either Peaceful Disintegration Or War - ILM by Sctests: 10:00am On May 20, 2016
Alokendra:

mtcheew

After destroying the east-west road and the SE/SS moving from your land, would you still be interested in drinking crude oil? grin
Re: Breaking News : Its Either Peaceful Disintegration Or War - ILM by Alokendra(m): 11:09am On May 20, 2016
Sctests:

After destroying the east-west road and the SE/SS moving from your land, would you still be interested in drinking crude oil? grin
Who cares about the barrels of urine in your dilapidated lands? You can as well go get a drilling rig yourself, shoot seismic and other work and let's see if your generations to come won't go bankrupt. You think ownership of crude oil is by where it is situated. People from all works of life come together, pull resources together to drill for oil. and you think you're entitled to the profits because you're son of the soil. Irony of life. Seismic acquisition on land cost roughly a $20 million. Average day rate of drilling is about $600,000. If you have all these money, why not head to DPR to acquire an OPL. Stay there and be screaming our oyel

1 Like

Re: Breaking News : Its Either Peaceful Disintegration Or War - ILM by Alokendra(m): 11:13am On May 20, 2016
247Dior:
u really need to get ur head checked. .. U think south west are not in other part of this country?
And what if they're in other part of the country? You're the one keen on having nothing to do with the SW, and we would be very glad to oblige you. We can always find a way to evacuate our kinsmen
irrespective of anywhere they' are doing a legitimate. And since when did you start to care about my kinsmen in other places. Blow the godammn road and stop boring us with stale news of us not wanting you to go.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Taiwo Adisa: There Are Plots To Cause Unrest In Oyo State Through Fake News / Osinbajo's Supporters Ask Buhari To Endorse Osinbajo Before APC Primary Election / Niger Crisis: Tinubu Welcomes Central Africa’s Support For ECOWAS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.