Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,496 members, 7,812,532 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) (46105 Views)

Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court / Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) / Mother Of Three Vomits Cocaine At Abuja Airport (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by erayo2GCA(m): 4:33pm On May 19, 2016
Nigeria is not united at all. Some people are happy that their countrymen will be put to death. W*tches and w*zards

2 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by Omonigeriarere: 4:36pm On May 19, 2016
daomi:
Name checkers food don done oh! Our flat head brothers hv done it again

Hard-working people: Biafra Republic loading tongue tongue tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by Swazzkid(m): 4:38pm On May 19, 2016
no one wants to till the soil yet they want to become rich over nite

no one want to work under the sun/rain yet them want to own the biggest houses n drive the trending cars

well all I've got to say it's that God will bless the fruit of ur labour wen u keep the hustle real but if u try to bypass he will surely cut it short

#prisonthings hope it cause a change in their lives wen they get out of dere(dats if they re lucky though)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by Shafiiimran99: 4:38pm On May 19, 2016
Suicide mission

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by FisifunKododada: 4:40pm On May 19, 2016
cool S*TUPID. After they will say they are indigenes of Lagos. God forbid bad thing the most s*tupid Yoruba man can never be this s*tupid. cool

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 19, 2016
If not pushing drugs from the east or doing ritual from the west means me as an Ijaw boy is lazy then laziness is my middle name gaddamit.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by supereagle(m): 4:46pm On May 19, 2016
Ndi Igbo kwenu. Ego ka ayin na cho.

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by bennymark(m): 4:47pm On May 19, 2016
No nid to check d post b4 knowing it's Biafra people, mtscheew, if na Buhari matter now dem for Don full person ear with dirty talk.

Nonsense

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by Mologi(m): 4:52pm On May 19, 2016
Sexytemi:

ahhhh, e ni binu o, mi o ni iyawo kan kan ti mo le fun yin o

while ko si problem, ma continue ninu search mi niyan....
Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by Beetee1(m): 4:53pm On May 19, 2016
Gone too soon
Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by Feraz(m): 4:54pm On May 19, 2016
Dollyak:
Nl is not a good influence at all. I must admit I subconsciously checked the names of the alleged drug pushers.
Same thing I did. I guess this forum has a way of influencing one negatively.

I entered this thread to have a good laugh with the comments and pictures that will follow subconsciously hoping it shouldn't be my people.

That aside, ndi Igbo, we need to discuss this problem arising because it is becoming embarrassing! cry

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by Sexytemi(f): 4:55pm On May 19, 2016
Mologi:

while ko si problem, ma continue ninu search mi niyan....

okay, God would grant u a good iyawo
Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by CaptainEColeJnr: 4:55pm On May 19, 2016
say NO to name-checking.
We are One!
One Love

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 19, 2016
AnusOdourInhaler:

My guy, wrong doing is wrong doing
U dont know wot ur saying. Goan look for someone's anus to sniff, dats wot u r gud at.

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by fareed69(m): 4:58pm On May 19, 2016
I know sey na them

The Jew people

Spoiling our name abroad

Name Checkers Association

Na them again O

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by timad3: 4:59pm On May 19, 2016
serious question that requires serious answer
Gmajor:
how do the always manage to pass through the Nigerian airport undetected?
Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by Larasisi(f): 4:59pm On May 19, 2016
Nna men it is business! .. na their way like say they Swear for them with making money with dubious means

9 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by Ifeconwaba(m): 5:04pm On May 19, 2016
lolaxavier:
Awon were...dem don come again..na dem.
Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by obaino860: 5:05pm On May 19, 2016
Onijagidijagan:
illustrious ipod yooth
The Lagosians
Developers of Lagos
Developers of hong kong
The most intelligent black people on earth
They control D business worldwide
The great Chestbeaters

thankyou for recognizing that.......

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by Mologi(m): 5:07pm On May 19, 2016
Sexytemi:

okay, God would grant u a good iyawo

daccord!!!!
Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by 6digitscomrade: 5:07pm On May 19, 2016
bro becareful i repeat be very veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy careful the mods can ban u for laughing and falling off a chair at a brother with a Igbo...am talking from experience..
shamsuRana:

*falls from chair laughing*

Abi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by JayJustus(m): 5:08pm On May 19, 2016
do the crime do the time...to the gallows straight!! dammit
Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by ibkgab001: 5:10pm On May 19, 2016
GRUNDY
Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by obaino860: 5:10pm On May 19, 2016
FisifunKododada:
cool S*TUPID. After they will say they are indigenes of Lagos. God forbid bad thing the most s*tupid Yoruba man can never be this s*tupid. cool

are you sure you are OK.......have you been to Lagos before..,.sitting under your Oshogbo brown roof house typing rubbish
Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by amanikondo: 5:10pm On May 19, 2016
[size=20pt]Ipod - grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yet to be disappointed. [/size]

8 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by Godsonkemz(m): 5:11pm On May 19, 2016
I wanted to scold them for their action but on a second thought, i see no reason for that when our leaders have decided not to listen to the yearnings of the public bringing up policies that impoverish its citizens and make life difficult for a common man. Any way na way as long as it can put food on your table without robbing, kidnapping or spilling blood. man must wack

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by Sonsquest: 5:11pm On May 19, 2016
Money aint easy. guys dey hustle day and night and Buhari is just dashing the northerners appointment. My brothers, take heart, hustle with caution. I feel for those guys because Nigeria dosent give you a choice.
Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by obaino860: 5:12pm On May 19, 2016
Feraz:
Same thing I did. I guess this forum has a way of influencing one negatively.

I entered this thread to have a good laugh with the comments and pictures that will follow subconsciously hoping it shouldn't be my people.

That aside, ndi Igbo, we need to discuss this problem arising because it is becoming embarrassing! cry

drug is all tribe business....no one is exempted
Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by ibkgab001: 5:14pm On May 19, 2016
Nah you think that way my brother ... Nobody holy pass but why can't they change the huzzle but have the same dream
Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by jesuspikinjp(m): 5:14pm On May 19, 2016
Gmajor:
how do the always manage to pass through the Nigerian airport undetected?

at least that would have saved them from being killed.
Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 19, 2016
[size=14pt] I RATHER TRADE DRUGS AND GET CAUGHT THAN KILL MY FELLOW BEING FOR RITUAL[/size]
PROUDLY IGBO
PROUDLY 5%

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guy Beats Lady Mercilessly On Val Day (Photos) / 20-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Father, Collects N2m Ransom From Family Members (Pix) / Man Kidnaps 16-Year-Old Facebook Girlfriend In Edo, Had Sex With Her For 4 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.