Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,529 members, 7,812,647 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) (46109 Views)

Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court / Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) / Mother Of Three Vomits Cocaine At Abuja Airport (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by planetx: 6:17pm On May 19, 2016
Cambodia is a death penalty country for drug trafficking, so adieu to this two clowns who willingly walk into the jaws of death. Not surprised the hardworking tribe doing what it knows best how to do.
Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by YourNemesis: 6:25pm On May 19, 2016
winsley:
Igbos are keen on developing Cambodia.

Bahahahaha ...
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by omonnakoda: 6:34pm On May 19, 2016
daomi:
Name checkers food don done oh! Our flat head brothers hv done it again
Fulani Herdsmen again!!
Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by bluecircle470: 6:40pm On May 19, 2016
SonofDevil:
FTC...dancing shoki elejo..!!!!!!

**clears throat**

I hearby call on the national secretary of NAME CHECKERS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA(NCAN)
To read out the names of the culprits..

N.secretary-- on behalf of NCAN I hearby read the names as follows

Okafor Iffeanyi Anthony and Adibe Paschal
From the erosion red mud land of Biafra..

All Members--mtchew NA TODAY we know say na the jews.
We re not suprised

Una no go kill person for ds Nairaland wit una comments oo! grin
Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by bogolobango(m): 6:42pm On May 19, 2016
If them 2 make am den go make mouth na them sabi do business pass for Alaba and nd drug den dey sell

Yeye people

4 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by bluecircle470: 6:42pm On May 19, 2016
daomi:
Name checkers food don done oh! Our flat head brothers hv done it again

Laff iyaff kill me grin. Una no go kill we Biafra for here o lolz
Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by amaben2020(m): 6:42pm On May 19, 2016
Nairaland mods are biased and lopsided, if na yellowbar idiat do this kind thing, them for don delete this post, rubbish
Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by guvna(m): 6:45pm On May 19, 2016
Ignore Kwenu!!!
Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by awesomely: 6:47pm On May 19, 2016
Anything that involves money, na so their eyes go expand. Dem wan go sell MARKET for Cambodia.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by obstead200(m): 6:52pm On May 19, 2016
MrMcJay:

This land is the property of the National Association of Name-Checkers. Trespassers would be shot, survivors would be shot again.

Signed
The P.R.O
National Association of Name-Checkers
Ipob Branch.
I can imagine the ere.ction this news is giving u
Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by TolaniLuv: 6:54pm On May 19, 2016
Festivalofholi:
I'll rather do drugs (at least i'll make money if i'm not caught) than commit rape or have sex with my children like d yorubas do.

What's this one saying? Your head is not correct lol Ndi Ara

5 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 19, 2016
FrankValency:
make I check name first, I dey come, I will never be disappointed.

*modified*
was 100% correct with my guess, na chest beaters yeeboos grin grin.

OK , Nairaland can be very funny o, today na one tribe , tomorrow na another. if na ur tribe dey answer those names , no vex because you must hav laughed at some ppl some other day, so no take am personal grin

Idiot, how is this amusing to you, the news out there is that Nigerians are been killed for drug trafficking, instead of sourcing ways to help our nation, you bring it home, tribalize it and hope the country moves forward. That's why we are so backward in this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 7:11pm On May 19, 2016
u cant b certain...Even in china with more strict law..they jail most times
EreluY:

[size=16pt]Wishful thinking. They are already wasted - no two ways about it.[/size]
Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by tunderay(m): 7:15pm On May 19, 2016
Sensitivbin777:
No publicity is bad... nem chekars dem how far? d food sweet grin
e sweet die.
Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by FrankValency(m): 7:27pm On May 19, 2016
rychard:

Idiot, how is this amusing to you, the news out there is that Nigerians are been killed for drug trafficking, instead of sourcing ways to help our nation, you bring it home, tribalize it and hope the country moves forward. That's why we are so backward in this country.
so na me send them abi, smh for u, u must be one

5 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by Sanchase: 7:35pm On May 19, 2016
Nigerian mentality is sickening, isolating someone because of his tribe isn't the right thing to do when you chant change change.
Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by MrMcJay(m): 7:36pm On May 19, 2016
obstead200:

I can imagine the ere.ction this news is giving u

Naah. I don't give a hoot about two criminals on a suicide mission to Cambodia. I care about those honest ones developing their land.

4 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by Tinyemeka(m): 8:13pm On May 19, 2016
cheesy All y'all tribal bashing comments: Comic relief.
The habit is already stale.
Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by obontami: 8:13pm On May 19, 2016
AnusOdourInhaler:

I'm not in support of your leaving or staying, but, all I know is that, is will be very difficult to leave will what you're trying to leave with, narrow it down to the 5 states and the process will be smooth

The craziest moniker I ve ever seen grin
Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by stevecantrell: 8:53pm On May 19, 2016
These guys dont bother to do their research, Cambodia of all places !
Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 19, 2016
Ever heard of Okija shrine? If you never heard about it, ask an uncle. The Nigeria "Jews" are not only the best drug peddlers in the world, they're also renowned ritualists and canibals.
I'll give you more assignment, ask of Otokoto of Owerri, or Clifford Orji.
EMMAUGOH:
[size=14pt] I RATHER TRADE DRUGS AND GET CAUGHT THAN KILL MY FELLOW BEING FOR RITUAL[/size]
PROUDLY IGBO
PROUDLY 5%
Neither drug nor ritual is a worthy way of life. Go to school or learn a trade please.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 19, 2016
naijamark:
Ever heard of Okija shrine? If you never heard about it, ask an uncle. The Nigeria "Jews" are not only the best drug peddlers in the world, they're also renowned ritualists and canibals.
I'll give you more assignment, ask of Otokoto of Owerri, or Clifford Orji.
the ones u heard on news or saw with ur eyes
Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 19, 2016
EMMAUGOH:
the ones u heard on news or saw with ur eyes
You need history lesson. But unfortunately I'm unable to offer it to you. Go to school.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by toprealman: 9:10pm On May 19, 2016
Onijagidijagan:
illustrious ipod yooth
The Lagosians
Developers of Lagos
Developers of hong kong
The most intelligent black people on earth
They control D business worldwide
The great Chestbeaters
https://www.nairaland.com/2930508/mother-three-vomits-cocaine-abuja
Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 19, 2016
naijamark:

You need history lesson. But unfortunately I'm unable to offer it to you. Go to school.
KID DONT MENTION MY POST AGAIN SINCE U REFUSE TO GROW UP
Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by TruthisOut: 9:18pm On May 19, 2016
Yoruba people again. Always giving Nigeria bad name!
Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by loomer: 9:29pm On May 19, 2016
As them carry drugs, now all una dey shout name checkers, if like say them invent something, una for say Nigerians.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by babadee1(m): 9:46pm On May 19, 2016
My people it is foolishness to be rejoicing over the misfortune of your fellow countrymen. In Cambodia they don't know the difference between Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa. Nigerian is Nigerian. When countries all over the world refuse you visas because of our negative international reputation then you will know why this kinds of things affect all of us.

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 19, 2016
These guys will never learn, smh.
Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by chijokz(m): 9:56pm On May 19, 2016
saaedlee:
Too bad, Cambodia has a capital punishment law on drug smuggling.

Please what is NCA on NL

Actually, Cambodia abolished the death penalty for drug traffickers since 1989..
They'll likely get life in prison based on the amount.
Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by Highbhee(m): 10:41pm On May 19, 2016
All members of Name checking that report Comment on this post is banned for A month ....We have Given Our brother from S/East The year Bonus After Exceeding the Crime number we are to Report in dis Year just For 5month....And you guys Are here report to The headquaters.... Tired of seeing Igbo Criminals na......Are Yoruba and Hausa saint? Or Igbo Have Snatched the business

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by Chromedome(m): 12:06am On May 20, 2016
MrMcJay:

This land is the property of the National Association of Name-Checkers. Trespassers would be shot, survivors would be shot again.

Signed
The P.R.O
National Association of Name-Checkers
Ipob Branch.

Now, this cracked me up!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Kidnaps 16-Year-Old Facebook Girlfriend In Edo, Had Sex With Her For 4 Days / Last Video Ghanaian DC Queen Dropped Before She Was Murdered / Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.