Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,294 members, 7,829,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Older Wife Or Younger Husband Who Is Suppose To Be First To Say Good Morning? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Older Wife Or Younger Husband Who Is Suppose To Be First To Say Good Morning? (594 Views)

“I Need A Husband Who Wears Gucci And Drives Ferrari” - Nigerian Lady Says / Wife Exposes Husband Who Begs For Nudes & Receives From Women (Photos) / Guys, Dating Older Or Younger Women, Which Is Dope? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Older Wife Or Younger Husband Who Is Suppose To Be First To Say Good Morning? by Iceking1(m): 9:26am On May 19, 2016
When a man marries a woman who's older than him with one or two years. Who among them should be the first to say "Good Morning" to their spouse every morning? Is it the man or his older wife
Honest answers please.
Re: Older Wife Or Younger Husband Who Is Suppose To Be First To Say Good Morning? by maxti: 9:28am On May 19, 2016
Does age matters?
Re: Older Wife Or Younger Husband Who Is Suppose To Be First To Say Good Morning? by ako1tse: 9:30am On May 19, 2016
DOESNT MATTERS TO ME, AGE IS JUST A NUMBER
Re: Older Wife Or Younger Husband Who Is Suppose To Be First To Say Good Morning? by tayadof9ja(m): 9:32am On May 19, 2016
d man is always d head weda ten years younger
Re: Older Wife Or Younger Husband Who Is Suppose To Be First To Say Good Morning? by Nobody: 9:36am On May 19, 2016
Irrelevant question undecided

As if they will even have tym to check who is d first to say gudmorning to d other, wen the family burden kicks in.

Small boys shuld stop posting rubbish here pls.

1 Like

Re: Older Wife Or Younger Husband Who Is Suppose To Be First To Say Good Morning? by Sunnymatey(m): 10:08am On May 19, 2016
Guy ur thread with wag
Re: Older Wife Or Younger Husband Who Is Suppose To Be First To Say Good Morning? by amiskurie(m): 10:23am On May 19, 2016
Is this the problem u are dealing with?
Re: Older Wife Or Younger Husband Who Is Suppose To Be First To Say Good Morning? by Lizzyfroshey(f): 10:29am On May 19, 2016
Op how old are you... be sincere please
Re: Older Wife Or Younger Husband Who Is Suppose To Be First To Say Good Morning? by NemzySeries(m): 12:26pm On May 19, 2016
WARNING!!! dis post is a senseless 1

1 Like

Re: Older Wife Or Younger Husband Who Is Suppose To Be First To Say Good Morning? by aloeman15(m): 12:36pm On May 19, 2016
This is actually a very good question!
You'l be shocked at how such a minor thing can destroy a home.
How about married men in the house who're older- how many of you greet your wives first?!
I greet my younger ones if i see them first, even the domestic staff.
Oya, make una confess una proud nature! Lol

(1) (Reply)

Ladies And Guys Share Your Thought / My Female Best Friend (baby Koloakpa) / reasons you could still be single..ways to fix it

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.