Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,048 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

NAIRALAND! The Best Social Platform Ever Undisputed!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NAIRALAND! The Best Social Platform Ever Undisputed!! (554 Views)

Cutest Guy! On Nairaland! The Ladies Can Confirm That (pics) / MR NAIRALAND: The Motivation Behind Forming A Group For A Contest Is POVERTY / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NAIRALAND! The Best Social Platform Ever Undisputed!! by czarr(m): 11:12am On May 19, 2016
I love Nairaland and all the characters here!
I love how if I'm bored Nairaland is always here for me,I don't listen to radio or watch the news.cos I'm mostly on my laptop,Nairaland keeps me current!

Shout out to seun(for creating such a forum)
Shout out to lalasticlala and all the mods(for banning people I don't like)
Shout out to ronald4lif for his sensible comments
Shout out to kashybaby for her cute replies
Shout out to tosyne2much for 10 things.
Shout out to 6tysix or something like that for welcoming me when I first registered tho I don't know where the hell she is now....
Shout out to Jarizod,naijaboiy,estharfabian, and all my goons.. One love y'all.

This don't mean I won't bash the shiit out of y'all tomao,hell no!,I'm just in a good mood today.
And I'm just taking this time out to appreciate a good thing and good people!

2 Likes

Re: NAIRALAND! The Best Social Platform Ever Undisputed!! by MUVA(m): 11:22am On May 19, 2016
Can anyone please confirm if the price of tomato has reduced? undecided
Re: NAIRALAND! The Best Social Platform Ever Undisputed!! by Nobody: 11:53am On May 19, 2016
grin aaaawww I never knew I have the cutest comments tongue tongue

Tnxxx Op kiss
Re: NAIRALAND! The Best Social Platform Ever Undisputed!! by Nobody: 11:57am On May 19, 2016
Eayah op deserve a medal for creating dis kind of thread,best thread ever.
Re: NAIRALAND! The Best Social Platform Ever Undisputed!! by firstking01(m): 11:57am On May 19, 2016
Addiction @it's peakcheesy
Re: NAIRALAND! The Best Social Platform Ever Undisputed!! by Tomjazzy2: 11:58am On May 19, 2016
undecided
Re: NAIRALAND! The Best Social Platform Ever Undisputed!! by Tomjazzy2: 11:58am On May 19, 2016
Has any one seen gurgle undecided
Re: NAIRALAND! The Best Social Platform Ever Undisputed!! by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 19, 2016
Tomjazzy2:
undecided
Am looking for her too....I believe she is under a new moniker
Re: NAIRALAND! The Best Social Platform Ever Undisputed!! by Tomjazzy2: 12:05pm On May 19, 2016
pucelle:

Am looking for her too....I believe she is under a new moniker

When was the last time you heard from her
Re: NAIRALAND! The Best Social Platform Ever Undisputed!! by czarr(m): 12:26pm On May 19, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin aaaawww I never knew I have the cutest comments tongue tongue

Tnxxx Op kiss
grin you do.
You welcome
Re: NAIRALAND! The Best Social Platform Ever Undisputed!! by czarr(m): 12:27pm On May 19, 2016
prettythicksme:
I know right?
You never know a good thing till you lose it.
Re: NAIRALAND! The Best Social Platform Ever Undisputed!! by czarr(m): 12:28pm On May 19, 2016
prettythicksme:
I know right?
You never know a good thing till you lose it.
Re: NAIRALAND! The Best Social Platform Ever Undisputed!! by czarr(m): 12:28pm On May 19, 2016

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND! The Best Social Platform Ever Undisputed!! by czarr(m): 12:30pm On May 19, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Wonders! Girl Resurrects During Her Wedding / Hey? Check here / How Can You Attract That Right Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.