Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Loosed Vagina - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Loosed Vagina (12910 Views)

Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) / My Husband Pours "Anointing Oil" In My Vagina Before Sex- Wife / Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loosed Vagina by naniawini(f): 8:48am On Jun 01, 2016
I shud be cos I ain't gonna remain like ds 4eva... make hay while d sun shines smiley thank u
theEYe21:
Why are you concerned about another relationship at this period. You child should be your priority! Focus on taking care of your child not men.
Re: Loosed Vagina by byvan03: 9:14am On Jun 01, 2016
pet4ril:
huhhhh? Do you know the type /extent of the tear that makes the doctor to say so? Please stop insulting him. I believe he knows his job

Is the doctor your husband? See what she caused the young lady, I can see how much he knows his job. Turning someone into a damn well undecided.
Re: Loosed Vagina by Kimoni: 9:30am On Jun 01, 2016
naniawini:
Kenonze and KinginVahala what's the meaning of dis nw? Why r u guys derailing my thread? angry

Cc Lalasticlala pls kindly sanitize ds thread 4 me! Thank you

grin grin grin grin grin and dem no pay you rent o
But you sef, you no want make persin find husband for your doormoth angry na bad thing?

1 Like

Re: Loosed Vagina by naniawini(f): 12:03pm On Jun 01, 2016
Lol tongue
Kimoni:

grin grin grin grin grin and dem no pay you rent o
But you sef, you no want make persin find husband for your doormoth angry na bad thing?
Re: Loosed Vagina by Sunnypar(m): 6:25pm On Jun 04, 2016
Surgery
Re: Loosed Vagina by HMZi: 10:42am On Aug 18, 2016
Alum solution iz ze best,got a gal who used dat shit 2 wash,bt its aiit..

1 Like

Re: Loosed Vagina by Czathedemigod: 8:06pm On Oct 13, 2022
naniawini:
Pls dear ladies I have a problem... I gave birth about a year ago me and my babydaddy just opened up that I have a wide vigina and it wasn't like this before I decided to see for myself I used a mirror to check behold he was right and I remembered the day I gave birth the doctor said I had a little cut when I was pushing the baby out but he said I shouldn't worry that it's little and it will heal... Now me and my babydaddy had issues the man curse me die. I felt really bad Infact now am scared of going into another relationship because of my predicament... please dear women what do I do? A friend of mine suggested FEM TIGHT soap I don't even know how it works... please I need suggestions cause I don't want any man to insult me again... Thank you!

Well,your baby daddy might actually be the one with a little deek tho,just love your body the way it is and trust me childbirth is not easy a whole human came out of that area,besides the pucci is elastic and returns to size
Re: Loosed Vagina by naniawini(f): 10:33am On Oct 14, 2022
grin grin
Czathedemigod:

Well,your baby daddy might actually be the one with a little deek tho,just love your body the way it is and trust me childbirth is not easy a whole human came out of that area,besides the pucci is elastic and returns to size
it’s been years now tho! I’m good now
Re: Loosed Vagina by Czathedemigod: 12:46am On Oct 19, 2022
naniawini:
grin grin it’s been years now tho! I’m good now

OOH Hi,hello lol you changed account?and how's your sweet little angel?
Re: Loosed Vagina by naniawini(f): 1:47am On Oct 19, 2022
tongue
Czathedemigod:

OOH Hi,hello lol you changed account?and how's your sweet little angel?
Re: Loosed Vagina by Czathedemigod: 8:31am On Oct 20, 2022
naniawini:
tongue
Lol was pretty bored that night,thought u slept already.. Goodmorning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught / Ever Worn The Same Dress With A Stranger To An Event? / Is It Ideal To Ask One's Kid To Fight Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.