Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,775 members, 7,831,494 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Wale Fakile Of TVC Beats His Girlfriend; Leaves Her With Injuries (Pics) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wale Fakile Of TVC Beats His Girlfriend; Leaves Her With Injuries (Pics) (71796 Views)

Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries / Boss Removes Ugandan Housemaid's Kidney In Oman, Leaves Her Stranded In Hospital / RRS Treats Robbers With Injuries After Their Arrest In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wale Fakile Of TVC Beats His Girlfriend; Leaves Her With Injuries (Pics) by Stephandeswardt: 7:10pm On May 19, 2016
Is he a mad fellow that he just started beating you?

What did you do?

A girl smash your phone,tear your shirt, slap you, punch you,abuse your family in public,destroy your car door,in public.....your mindset as a man will be if I don't do something thing lady will think am afraid of her when I just respect her.....and this rubbish will continue.you will walk behind her tap her shoulder and give her two slaps...and walk away...

Her narrative when she is explaina to anyone is that you always beat her even in public.....all you stupid women should go and sit down.....let her say what led to the beating....and what she has down to him in the past

The same girls that complain men I beating them because they are weaker....will do much worse to people below them.

Am tired of hearing this beating of female rubbish. ....are the men mad? Men have higher tolerance level women....
Re: Wale Fakile Of TVC Beats His Girlfriend; Leaves Her With Injuries (Pics) by Topestbilly(m): 7:12pm On May 19, 2016
chriskosherbal:
No matter what never, ever hit a woman, just walk away.

Walking away will never solve the problem.

If a woman is troublesome, whenever she starts her troubles u walk away, if she realise your solution to her wahala is walking away.

Then she wil get fully prepared for u next time by locking up al doors n windows.

Now what will you do??

1 Like

Re: Wale Fakile Of TVC Beats His Girlfriend; Leaves Her With Injuries (Pics) by ayamAgenius: 7:15pm On May 19, 2016
This one na craw craw naaa..... undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Wale Fakile Of TVC Beats His Girlfriend; Leaves Her With Injuries (Pics) by SHAIBULIAR: 7:16pm On May 19, 2016
Kai teeth have remove o
Re: Wale Fakile Of TVC Beats His Girlfriend; Leaves Her With Injuries (Pics) by praxisnetworks: 7:21pm On May 19, 2016
you became 4 years on nairaland yesterday! yipee.
dealslip:
You sef wetim you do? and is that the lizard that beat you up there.
Re: Wale Fakile Of TVC Beats His Girlfriend; Leaves Her With Injuries (Pics) by praxisnetworks: 7:22pm On May 19, 2016
smack her on the bum bum very well....mercilessly like a possessed being... only on the bum bum.

Topestbilly:

Walking away will never solve the problem.

If a woman is troublesome, whenever she starts her troubles u walk away, if she realise your solution to her wahala is walking away.

Then she wil get fully prepared for u next time by locking up al doors n windows.

Now what will you do??

1 Like

Re: Wale Fakile Of TVC Beats His Girlfriend; Leaves Her With Injuries (Pics) by lolawilliams(f): 7:23pm On May 19, 2016
80% of nigeria men are woman beater.
Re: Wale Fakile Of TVC Beats His Girlfriend; Leaves Her With Injuries (Pics) by francisbarrack(m): 7:24pm On May 19, 2016
Wale suppose to b included in d on going smack down.. . Coz he is d real beast/ animal.

Omo ale jatijati. He once beat his x gf
Re: Wale Fakile Of TVC Beats His Girlfriend; Leaves Her With Injuries (Pics) by whao: 7:25pm On May 19, 2016
Suigeneris93:
The lady must be really foolish, what's the use of reporting him to the authorities when you're not even his wife Like seriously, you're supposed to be grateful to God for delivering your hide from a potential wife-beater rather than seek cheap popularity on-net.

He's rich and you're poor, so what? If you're not interested in his money, you would be happy to leave him and leave this attention seeking you're doing undecided

So you expect her death body to go and report to God that her so-calledddd TV presenter killed her.
Let's say it was you in her shoes, you will keep silent and die in ignorance because you are under thread to life by a baterer. Woman, I expected you to fight against women battering.

He is using his wealth to threaten some one's life which is not fair. Just pray you don't become a victim someday. I believe he is learned not just on paper but in the mind as to control his emotion.
My father always tell me never to lay my hand on a woman what so ever and I am sure he was taught so too. This is totally unacceptable and I can never support a man battering a woman what so ever.
Period.

2 Likes

Re: Wale Fakile Of TVC Beats His Girlfriend; Leaves Her With Injuries (Pics) by macaranta(m): 7:27pm On May 19, 2016
See how the girl is hurriedly dragging tvc into the matter,why not report a guy beat you or did he beat you with TVC belts? Smh 4 karashika girls
Re: Wale Fakile Of TVC Beats His Girlfriend; Leaves Her With Injuries (Pics) by Nancy2016: 7:27pm On May 19, 2016
Suigeneris93:
The lady must be really foolish, what's the use of reporting him to the authorities when you're not even his wife Like seriously, you're supposed to be grateful to God for delivering your hide from a potential wife-beater rather than seek cheap popularity on-net.

He's rich and you're poor, so what? If you're not interested in his money, you would be happy to leave him and leave this attention seeking you're doing undecided

So you want him to be able to beat another woman? Now that he has been exposed any woman going into a relationship will know what to expect and won't be shocked if he beats her too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wale Fakile Of TVC Beats His Girlfriend; Leaves Her With Injuries (Pics) by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 19, 2016
Re: Wale Fakile Of TVC Beats His Girlfriend; Leaves Her With Injuries (Pics) by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 19, 2016
kcy:
Let stand against domestic violence and abuse of our women
you and who?
Re: Wale Fakile Of TVC Beats His Girlfriend; Leaves Her With Injuries (Pics) by Shym3xx: 7:32pm On May 19, 2016
praxisnetworks:
smack her on the bum bum very well....mercilessly like a possessed being... only on the bum bum.

Bwahahahahaha. grin

How about if the "bum bum" has pain repellent like the one below, and it bounce like there's hydraulics on it, after you hit it. And the harder you it, the more it bounces? grin What are you going to do? grin

Re: Wale Fakile Of TVC Beats His Girlfriend; Leaves Her With Injuries (Pics) by Jimi23(m): 7:32pm On May 19, 2016
A common presenter with TVC is termed "rich"? Some of these girls need to dash themselves some sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wale Fakile Of TVC Beats His Girlfriend; Leaves Her With Injuries (Pics) by Shym3xx: 7:34pm On May 19, 2016
WomanofGod:

Hi, have you seen the last message I sent you?

Not yet, just got back home from work not too long ago.

Gonna check now and reply in like 20 mins.

Are you cool tho?
Re: Wale Fakile Of TVC Beats His Girlfriend; Leaves Her With Injuries (Pics) by missyge(f): 7:34pm On May 19, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol.

You sound like some chic I know. She believed in herself so much and that belief made her so uncouth and disrespectful to guys - till she took it to the wrong guy. The guy slapped her so bad that till today, every time she sees the guy coming - the flash back of the slap always make her cross to the other side of the road lol. True story.

Just be womanly, respectful, and courteous...and no guy will get physical with you. But running ya mouth is a recipe for disaster lol.
.....And dats y i said any guy dat tries it will be in soup cos in womanly, respectful nd avoid trouble. But no matter how angelic ur character is...d devil will still shw himself.

Aint running mouth dear. Na fact. If i cnt physically, den il go spiritually. Lol
Re: Wale Fakile Of TVC Beats His Girlfriend; Leaves Her With Injuries (Pics) by Jimi23(m): 7:35pm On May 19, 2016
whao:

So you expect her death body to go and report to God that her so-calledddd TV presenter killed her.
Let's say it was you in her shoes, you will keep silent and die in ignorance because you are under thread to life by a baterer. Woman, I expected you to fight against women battering.

He is using his wealth to threaten some one's life which is not fair. Just pray you don't become a victim someday. I believe he is learned not just on paper but in the mind as to control his emotion.
My father always tell me never to lay my hand on a woman what so ever and I am sure he was taught so too. This is totally unacceptable and I can never support a man battering a woman what so ever.
Period.

Which wealth? How much is his salary? Common presenter.
Re: Wale Fakile Of TVC Beats His Girlfriend; Leaves Her With Injuries (Pics) by nonjebose(m): 7:36pm On May 19, 2016
lolawilliams:
80% of nigeria men are woman beater.
Source of your info? Well, I am not in that category, even when provoked.
Re: Wale Fakile Of TVC Beats His Girlfriend; Leaves Her With Injuries (Pics) by Shym3xx: 7:36pm On May 19, 2016
missyge:
.....And dats y i said any guy dat tries it will be in soup cos in womanly, respectful nd avoid trouble. But no matter how angelic ur character is...d devil will still shw himself.

Aint running mouth dear. Na fact. If i cnt physically, den il go spiritually. Lol

Hmmmm.

Spiritual being, I hope I didn't hurt ya feelings. If I did, please forgive me, I was just relating a true life story. I don't want problem. grin lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Wale Fakile Of TVC Beats His Girlfriend; Leaves Her With Injuries (Pics) by Maksan33(m): 7:36pm On May 19, 2016
What a barbarian attitudes
Re: Wale Fakile Of TVC Beats His Girlfriend; Leaves Her With Injuries (Pics) by Shym3xx: 7:40pm On May 19, 2016
maiahsaiah:

Like seriously what re u saying

I'm saying: check the face and you'll see acne. The ones under the nose look like rashes/acne. Then you have the cut on the chin, which looks like a scratch. And the red bruises on the bleached skin (look at the knuckles) which can easily be self-inflicted.

The only thing with semblance to physical attack is the one of her lower lip and that can be self-inflicted as well.

Not in the picture suggests anything - folks need to stop blowing every little thing out of proportion cos they're not doing real victims of domestic violence any favours.
Re: Wale Fakile Of TVC Beats His Girlfriend; Leaves Her With Injuries (Pics) by numericalguy(m): 7:41pm On May 19, 2016
oshaosha2014:
No iota if maturity is expected from the woman to keep her fucking mouth shut whenever she's angry? Why is the responsibility on violence-free relationship always on the man.

1000 likes for this statement.

Don't mind all those idiots always blaming men for everything as if women are saints. Violence goes both ways.
Re: Wale Fakile Of TVC Beats His Girlfriend; Leaves Her With Injuries (Pics) by Shym3xx: 7:41pm On May 19, 2016
praxisnetworks:
then I'll get inside it....drill it for hours....non stop!

Bwahahahahaha

That's ra.pe, you rapist! grin
Re: Wale Fakile Of TVC Beats His Girlfriend; Leaves Her With Injuries (Pics) by praxisnetworks: 7:43pm On May 19, 2016
be careful some of those ladies have been severely abused....

Shym3xx:

Hmmmm.

Spiritual being, I hope I didn't hurt ya feelings. If I did, please forgive me, I was just relating a true life story. I don't want problem. grin lipsrsealed
Re: Wale Fakile Of TVC Beats His Girlfriend; Leaves Her With Injuries (Pics) by GuyfawkesAB(m): 7:43pm On May 19, 2016
Kate Henshaw, Joke Silva and Joe Okei-Odumakin, food don ready
Re: Wale Fakile Of TVC Beats His Girlfriend; Leaves Her With Injuries (Pics) by praxisnetworks: 7:44pm On May 19, 2016
so I'll tell my wife to let's behave that will be termed rap.e OYO4U go court.... am not egunmogaji and am naija based too!

Shym3xx:

Bwahahahahaha

That's ra.pe, you rapist! grin
Re: Wale Fakile Of TVC Beats His Girlfriend; Leaves Her With Injuries (Pics) by piagetskinner(m): 7:44pm On May 19, 2016
Quick question here.. ...

Who took the pictures
Re: Wale Fakile Of TVC Beats His Girlfriend; Leaves Her With Injuries (Pics) by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 19, 2016
Re: Wale Fakile Of TVC Beats His Girlfriend; Leaves Her With Injuries (Pics) by whao: 7:51pm On May 19, 2016
Jimi23:

Which wealth? How much is his salary? Common presenter.

Maybe you should read the story again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Accused Of Releasing Sextape Of Zanele Sifuba / EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet / Sdj Teeman caught with used sanitary pads, Days after buying a new car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.