Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,260 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Most Brutal And Horrific Form Of Execution In The Acient History. - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Most Brutal And Horrific Form Of Execution In The Acient History. (15419 Views)

Top 5 Most Brutal And Ruthless Dictators In Africa [PICS] / University Of Maiduguri Lecturer Kneels Student Down As Form Of Punishment (Pic) / The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Brutal And Horrific Form Of Execution In The Acient History. by titi4fola(f): 8:37pm On May 19, 2016
No one has that mindset, it has to be Explorer, well done bro. But to be frank with you, I don't like the story from beginning to the end this time. very scary, sobber...I must say that the ppl of olden days were very wicked. What a brutal way of eliminating people' life. Still thinking over and over again!can't even sleep, Pls post something good to remove this from my mind. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: Most Brutal And Horrific Form Of Execution In The Acient History. by hahn(m): 8:39pm On May 19, 2016
Krystale:
kai! You even get favorite

Yes na
Re: Most Brutal And Horrific Form Of Execution In The Acient History. by KINGinVAHALA: 8:40pm On May 19, 2016
Explorers:

Yea, u right bro. I learnt that after explaining to the king about the bull, the King said they should test the invention and he should the one to be roasted first in it.
These has shown present day humans are saints.

Now i know why God had to destroy soddom and gomorrah; A city of old.

2 Likes

Re: Most Brutal And Horrific Form Of Execution In The Acient History. by hahn(m): 8:40pm On May 19, 2016
druxy:
why the boldened words ..please

It was intended to elaborate on the irony of the statement undecided
Re: Most Brutal And Horrific Form Of Execution In The Acient History. by KINGinVAHALA: 8:43pm On May 19, 2016
titi4fola:
No one has that mindset, it has to be Explorer, well done bro. But to be frank with you, I don't like the story from beginning to the end this time. very scary, sobber...I must say that the ppl of olden days were very wicked. What a brutal way of eliminating people' life. Still thinking over and over again!can't even sleep, Pls post something good to remove this from my mind. Thanks in advance.
Being scary makes you hardened and being hardened makes you tell life, "FVCK YOU", rather than life telling you.

Dont worry sweetie, scary stories dont bites.

2 Likes

Re: Most Brutal And Horrific Form Of Execution In The Acient History. by SPDAZZY(f): 8:44pm On May 19, 2016
Oh mon Dieu
Re: Most Brutal And Horrific Form Of Execution In The Acient History. by titi4fola(f): 8:50pm On May 19, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Being scary makes you hardened and being hardened makes you tell life, "FVCK YOU", rather than life telling you.

Dont worry sweetie, scary stories dont bites.
oh. ..that was nice, I'm encouraged by that. Thanks mister!
Re: Most Brutal And Horrific Form Of Execution In The Acient History. by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 19, 2016
okuneddie:

that guy wicked die.....waiting for the way he will die sef
Why naa.... I don't want the guy to die. He's smart, resourceful and most importantly, he is not blinded by emotions.
Re: Most Brutal And Horrific Form Of Execution In The Acient History. by KINGinVAHALA: 8:55pm On May 19, 2016
titi4fola:
oh. ..that was nice, I'm encouraged by that. Thanks mister!
Lol, you are highly welcome her majesty ma. hmmm

Making my neigbour smile is part of my hobby; MISS.
Hope i didnt got the MISS wrong?

1 Like

Re: Most Brutal And Horrific Form Of Execution In The Acient History. by titi4fola(f): 9:03pm On May 19, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Lol, you are highly welcome her majesty ma. hmmm

Making my neigbour smile is part of my hobby; MISS.
Hope i didnt got the MISS wrong?
That's very kind of you mister. Yh, you sure got it right. Still smilling anyway smiley smiley smiley
Re: Most Brutal And Horrific Form Of Execution In The Acient History. by johnydon22(m): 9:03pm On May 19, 2016
Explorers:

Yea, u right bro. I learnt that after explaining to the king about the bull, the King said they should test the invention and he should the one to be roasted first in it.

Its one of the most cruel execution methods i know of
Re: Most Brutal And Horrific Form Of Execution In The Acient History. by KINGinVAHALA: 9:09pm On May 19, 2016
titi4fola:
That's very kind of you mister. Yh, you sure got it right. Still smilling anyway smiley smiley smiley
Lol, my instinct has again proved to be the only remaining perfect thing this earth still harbour.

Continue sweet, smile on, it makes bad seem good, it makes sorrow turns joy, and ofcourse, it easily help miss turns mrs. hmmm

1 Like

Re: Most Brutal And Horrific Form Of Execution In The Acient History. by KINGinVAHALA: 9:14pm On May 19, 2016
Hi @calliope How is your friend refiner?
Hope you are good anyways?
Re: Most Brutal And Horrific Form Of Execution In The Acient History. by calliope(f): 9:14pm On May 19, 2016
Explorers:

Serves him right.... He should have a taste of his medicine...
Damn Man is heartless... Yuck!!!

1 Like

Re: Most Brutal And Horrific Form Of Execution In The Acient History. by titi4fola(f): 9:17pm On May 19, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Lol, my instinct has again proved to be the only remaining perfect thing this earth still harbour.

Continue sweet, smile on, it makes bad seem good, it makes sorrow turns joy, and ofcourse, it easily help miss turns mrs. hmmm
ummm-mm...like ur sense of humour, thanks once again mister. Do have a good night.
Re: Most Brutal And Horrific Form Of Execution In The Acient History. by calliope(f): 9:19pm On May 19, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
Hi @calliope
How is your friend refiner?

Hope you are good anyways?
Refiner refused to give me jollof rice angry but I guess She's good, .. Am great, you?
Re: Most Brutal And Horrific Form Of Execution In The Acient History. by KINGinVAHALA: 9:25pm On May 19, 2016
titi4fola:
ummm-mm...like ur sense of humour, thanks once again mister. Do have a good night.
Hmmm, and once again, tuale olori mi.

Hope to have another worthy chat with you not just tomorrow, but as more days break.
Re: Most Brutal And Horrific Form Of Execution In The Acient History. by SuperSupremo(m): 9:33pm On May 19, 2016
Indeed white pigs are excessively wicked but foolish people still warships them.how sad it is

1 Like

Re: Most Brutal And Horrific Form Of Execution In The Acient History. by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 19, 2016
Seems during the medieval period, no easy way to die as a criminal Because I've checked and rechecked all the methods and none seems easy nor painless...
Re: Most Brutal And Horrific Form Of Execution In The Acient History. by refiner(f): 10:11pm On May 19, 2016
calliope:

Refiner refused to give me jollof rice angry but I guess She's good, .. Am great, you?
....gringrin...which jellof rice?...I'm yet to wed nah....tongue
Re: Most Brutal And Horrific Form Of Execution In The Acient History. by KINGinVAHALA: 10:30pm On May 19, 2016
calliope:

Lol, hope this isnt the reason you still havent showed your support for refiner for miss nairaland 2016?

Good to know you are good.
I'm just here, doing splendidly well though.
Re: Most Brutal And Horrific Form Of Execution In The Acient History. by Edd1e(m): 10:39pm On May 19, 2016
nice thread as always......
Re: Most Brutal And Horrific Form Of Execution In The Acient History. by okuneddie(m): 11:11pm On May 19, 2016
SirWere:
Why naa.... I don't want the guy to die. He's smart, resourceful and most importantly, he is not blinded by emotions.

what he did to people is bad....the guy is just ruthless....the way he turn that guy wey get eyeball to his puppy no be here seriously.....just to change his surname from Bolton

1 Like

Re: Most Brutal And Horrific Form Of Execution In The Acient History. by okuneddie(m): 11:12pm On May 19, 2016
SirWere:

what he did to people is bad....the guy is just ruthless....the way he turn that guy wey get eyeball to his puppy no be here seriously.....just to change his surname to Bolton
Re: Most Brutal And Horrific Form Of Execution In The Acient History. by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 19, 2016
okuneddie:

what he did to people is bad....the guy is just ruthless....the way he turn that guy wey get eyeball to his puppy no be here seriously.....just to change his surname from Bolton

Hmm, even though, you have to admit; the guy is just psychopathic. He doesn't think he's doing evil, he's just.........doing what he likes. shocked shocked

And that's why I like him................and will enjoy watching him die.

2 Likes

Re: Most Brutal And Horrific Form Of Execution In The Acient History. by youngsahito(m): 11:19pm On May 19, 2016
thank God for civilization n this foolish oyinbo will say Africans are bad but they are the devil...

2 Likes

Re: Most Brutal And Horrific Form Of Execution In The Acient History. by Dexema(m): 11:41pm On May 19, 2016
explorers baba, well done... buh did you just forget crucifixion? smiley
Re: Most Brutal And Horrific Form Of Execution In The Acient History. by hardbody: 11:51pm On May 19, 2016
whitecloth:
Explorer! what have you done this afternoon, I couldn't even read it again I just look at the picture and scroll down.

me too. looks like our forbears were more terribly wicked than the present generation. Thank God i wasnt born then.

2 Likes

Re: Most Brutal And Horrific Form Of Execution In The Acient History. by titi4fola(f): 1:12am On May 20, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Hmmm, and once again, tuale olori mi.

Hope to have another worthy chat with you not just tomorrow, but as more days break.
by HIS grace.
Re: Most Brutal And Horrific Form Of Execution In The Acient History. by haryomikun(m): 2:18am On May 20, 2016
titi4fola:
What will make you more scared is reincarnation... What if there is no heaven or hell. Just reincarnations. And the world will get destroyed as said and start all over again.... Means many Nairalanders including yourself can experience this In your next lives after the world has probably been destroyed

1 Like

Re: Most Brutal And Horrific Form Of Execution In The Acient History. by titi4fola(f): 9:27am On May 20, 2016
haryomikun:

What will make you more scared is reincarnation... What if there is no heaven or hell. Just reincarnations. And the world will get destroyed as said and start all over again.... Means many Nairalanders including yourself can experience this In your next lives after the world has probably been destroyed
Ummm-mm...

1 Like

Re: Most Brutal And Horrific Form Of Execution In The Acient History. by ichommy(m): 9:30am On May 20, 2016
Damn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Difference Between Zip Code And Postal Code / Adamawa State University Shut Down Indefinitely / Niger State Extends School Resumption Date To October 10.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.