Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Lagos Public And Private Schools To Resume On Monday - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lagos Public And Private Schools To Resume On Monday (15689 Views)

Omolei Pelumi Ighoya: WAEC Result Of A Lagos Public Secondary School Student / My Teaching Experience As A Corper/pyschologist In A Public And Private School. / Hijab Now Allowed In Lagos Public Schools (2) (3) (4)

Lagos Public And Private Schools To Resume On Monday by Kwanza: 10:28am On Oct 29, 2020
FLASH: The Lagos State Government has approved the re-opening of schools for all classes in public and private schools across the State beginning from Monday, 2nd of November, 2020 while boarders in public schools are to resume on Sunday, 1st of the same month.

Disclosing this today, Honourable Commissioner for Education, Mrs Folasade Adefisayo said that this has been an unprecedented year with the recent happenings that have regrettably led to frequent closure of schools with attendant learning disruptions faced by all children.

“We pray and hope that there will be no more disruptions in the academic calendar. However, the State Government will always regard the safety of pupils/students, parents and all staff as a matter of priority.” She stressed.

“We recommend that when schools resume on Monday, teaching and learning should continue unhindered till the end of the term.” She added.

The Commissioner therefore advised pupils/students to take their studies more seriously in a bid to recover the lost period and thereby excel.
https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGss/status/1321742482074488832?s=19

Re: Lagos Public And Private Schools To Resume On Monday by Joshmodest(m): 10:30am On Oct 29, 2020
No point in keeping kids who are already behind syllabus due to covid at home , for the sake of our deaf president who just discovered a few days ago that they were protesting in his country cry

Re: Lagos Public And Private Schools To Resume On Monday by HRHQueenPhil(f): 10:30am On Oct 29, 2020
Wonderful news
The breaks are too much
PS: has covenant uni. Resumed?
Re: Lagos Public And Private Schools To Resume On Monday by obasi101(m): 11:09am On Oct 29, 2020
Something that should ve been done long ago So after d whole Trauma of #EndSars saga et all.. they think now is d Best time to let dis Innocent kids out on d street all in d name of school resumption?? Many of these kids resuming school on Monday are actually stepping out in fear.
Quote me if need me. cry

Re: Lagos Public And Private Schools To Resume On Monday by Vyzz: 11:09am On Oct 29, 2020

Make Una settle ASỤU ooo

If I been know say e go dey this long... I for Don find work Mtcheeew

Re: Lagos Public And Private Schools To Resume On Monday by BestJob50(m): 11:09am On Oct 29, 2020
Finally.. grin

Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Re: Lagos Public And Private Schools To Resume On Monday by olioxx(m): 11:09am On Oct 29, 2020
Students have enjoyed too much break from school this year.
It has really affect their intellectual capability.
2020 a year to remember

Re: Lagos Public And Private Schools To Resume On Monday by Montanato: 11:09am On Oct 29, 2020
Lol una well

LET YOUR SITTING ROOM LOOK BEAUTIFUL AND ATTRACTIV BY USING THIS TV LED- LIGHT TO DECORATE YOUR TELEVISION. KEEP THAT AESTHETIC LOOK IN YOUR TOILET WITH THE TOILET LED TOO

FOR YOUR ORDER, PLEASE
WHATS-APP OR CALL 080,.,550,.,86,.3_12

Re: Lagos Public And Private Schools To Resume On Monday by swiz123(m): 11:10am On Oct 29, 2020
It's about time
Re: Lagos Public And Private Schools To Resume On Monday by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 29, 2020
Congrats
Re: Lagos Public And Private Schools To Resume On Monday by RexTramadol1: 11:10am On Oct 29, 2020
E get why
Re: Lagos Public And Private Schools To Resume On Monday by Kentuforchrist(m): 11:10am On Oct 29, 2020
Good one by the government
Re: Lagos Public And Private Schools To Resume On Monday by AutosBay(m): 11:10am On Oct 29, 2020
Long overdue
Re: Lagos Public And Private Schools To Resume On Monday by Naniboy555: 11:10am On Oct 29, 2020
Montanato:
Lol una well
hello my man
Re: Lagos Public And Private Schools To Resume On Monday by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 29, 2020
Anybody that causes anarchy in the name of any protest should be arrested

No more protest shit again

Let's give peace a fucking chance twice on Thursday

Re: Lagos Public And Private Schools To Resume On Monday by Harrynight(m): 11:11am On Oct 29, 2020
And School finally resum November and then December school close for the Term.

School for no kuku dey this 2020

Re: Lagos Public And Private Schools To Resume On Monday by NaijaOlosho(f): 11:12am On Oct 29, 2020
Re: Lagos Public And Private Schools To Resume On Monday by Vyzz: 11:12am On Oct 29, 2020
tolakush92:
Anybody that causes anarchy in the name of any protest should be arrested

No more protest shit again

Let's give peace a fucking chance twice on Thursday

Arrested For protesting?

Let's just stop saying shit that can inspire Violence online...

Re: Lagos Public And Private Schools To Resume On Monday by obasi101(m): 11:12am On Oct 29, 2020
Kentuforchrist:
Good one by the government
how is this good, pls?
Re: Lagos Public And Private Schools To Resume On Monday by dabeto: 11:12am On Oct 29, 2020
One Monday too many. Every time schools resume on Monday

Re: Lagos Public And Private Schools To Resume On Monday by money121(m): 11:13am On Oct 29, 2020

Re: Lagos Public And Private Schools To Resume On Monday by Mindlog: 11:14am On Oct 29, 2020
Good development.

Re: Lagos Public And Private Schools To Resume On Monday by Joshmodest(m): 11:14am On Oct 29, 2020
obasi101:
Something that should ve been done long ago So after d whole Trauma of #EndSars saga et all.. they think now is d Best time to let dis Innocent kids out on d street all in d name of school resumption?? Many of these kids resuming school on Monday are actually stepping out in fear.
Quote me if need me. cry
What exactly are you saying that the innocent kids should remain at home till next year , people dat go to school on a daily basis and are still dull ,are now using half of the year at home and you're here saying dust .,...
When is the best time ?
The kids are even tired of staying at home and want to school at all cost ...
I have a son who's been pissed all week that he's been home and bored ...

Re: Lagos Public And Private Schools To Resume On Monday by Montanato: 11:14am On Oct 29, 2020
Naniboy555:
hello my man

How can i help u boss

Re: Lagos Public And Private Schools To Resume On Monday by Omezif(m): 11:14am On Oct 29, 2020
Lagos has made me happy by resuming school and allowed all classes to resume, i commend them for the decission made to open on monday. It's quite infuriating that some children that suppose to be at school learning are at home wandering up and down like no shepherd . I plead every state in nigeria to follow lagos as example allow all classes to resume on monday because our children are irritating and could not endure any more. Enough is enough .

Re: Lagos Public And Private Schools To Resume On Monday by Focusmind: 11:15am On Oct 29, 2020
Good decision. My kids need to give me breathing space at home. It is hell working at home with kids running up and down.
Sometimes, I had to go inside my car and work from there. cheesy

Re: Lagos Public And Private Schools To Resume On Monday by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 11:15am On Oct 29, 2020
Nice one

Suspected Cultists Attack 200 Level OAU Student / Student Sponsored By Amaechi Bags First Class In Marine Engineering In India(Pix / Federal University, Otuoke Post Utme Form Is Out!