Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,051 members, 7,828,697 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

What Number Of Men Should A Woman Sleep With B4 Marriage. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Number Of Men Should A Woman Sleep With B4 Marriage. (747 Views)

10 Silly Things Men Should Stop This Year!!... / I Can’t Count Number Of Men That Slept With Me, 17-yr Impregnated Student (pics) / Reasons Why Men Should Stop Patronizing Prostitutes(oloshos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Number Of Men Should A Woman Sleep With B4 Marriage. by bankable: 2:37pm On May 19, 2016
this question is really bothering me since guys love having sex with multiple women and the ratio of men to women in naija is nearly one to one. judging d way guys talk bout sex that they av bleeped about 20 gels b4 marriage does it means gels av also slept with as many guys. cos gels behave as if they only had sex with two guys in their life b4 marriage. and most gels av been getting bleeped since junior sec school up to uni to nysc to unemployment days to working days. not forgeting those one night stands especially when they really need help from men in more fortunate positions. so ladies wat is d appropriate number of guys to sleep with b4 marriage?
Re: What Number Of Men Should A Woman Sleep With B4 Marriage. by ettaetta(m): 2:39pm On May 19, 2016
Re: What Number Of Men Should A Woman Sleep With B4 Marriage. by chikel2000(m): 2:41pm On May 19, 2016
Who told u all guys r d same?.
Re: What Number Of Men Should A Woman Sleep With B4 Marriage. by ronald4lif(m): 2:41pm On May 19, 2016
Foolish thread. Go get yourself busy with something productive, buddy
Re: What Number Of Men Should A Woman Sleep With B4 Marriage. by dollyjoy(f): 2:44pm On May 19, 2016
As many as her legs can accommodate., yeye question undecided
Re: What Number Of Men Should A Woman Sleep With B4 Marriage. by refiner(f): 2:50pm On May 19, 2016
...As many as u wish!
mtsheeeew!undecided
Re: What Number Of Men Should A Woman Sleep With B4 Marriage. by Ahmed0336(m): 2:59pm On May 19, 2016
dollyjoy:

refiner:

...As many as u wish!

mtsheeeew!undecided
See Them grin

1 Like

Re: What Number Of Men Should A Woman Sleep With B4 Marriage. by firstking01(m): 3:04pm On May 19, 2016
You dnt need to have sex before marriage in the first place

1 Like

Re: What Number Of Men Should A Woman Sleep With B4 Marriage. by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 19, 2016
Kids everywhere. What sorta question? Let her get every available deek inside her na
Re: What Number Of Men Should A Woman Sleep With B4 Marriage. by firstking01(m): 3:06pm On May 19, 2016
refiner:
...As many as u wish!
mtsheeeew!undecided
undecided
Re: What Number Of Men Should A Woman Sleep With B4 Marriage. by bankable: 3:12pm On May 19, 2016
dollyjoy:
yeye gel lolz
Re: What Number Of Men Should A Woman Sleep With B4 Marriage. by bankable: 3:14pm On May 19, 2016
guys are funny sha dey won Bleep plenty babes buh dem no wan make dem babes Bleep
Re: What Number Of Men Should A Woman Sleep With B4 Marriage. by pryme(m): 3:29pm On May 19, 2016
romance section, the place where ppl come to show the height of their foolishness with stupid clueless threads.

i dont know who is more clueless, the one that creates the thread or the one that approves it
Re: What Number Of Men Should A Woman Sleep With B4 Marriage. by ever811(m): 3:45pm On May 19, 2016
wanted to say 100 but for the fear of the creator 99 is okay..thank u
Re: What Number Of Men Should A Woman Sleep With B4 Marriage. by youngberry001(m): 3:50pm On May 19, 2016
dollyjoy:
ewww grin
Re: What Number Of Men Should A Woman Sleep With B4 Marriage. by PRESTIGERHYMES(f): 7:56am On May 20, 2016
as much as she can spread her legs
Re: What Number Of Men Should A Woman Sleep With B4 Marriage. by makydebbie(f): 8:50am On May 20, 2016
dollyjoy:
lmao!...this made my morning

(1) (Reply)

R / Silly. / Pls Help I Sell Recharge Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.