Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

5 Workers Arrested By JTF Over Pipeline Bombing Released - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Workers Arrested By JTF Over Pipeline Bombing Released (16009 Views)

Avengers Return, Vow To Continue Pipeline Bombing / Pipeline Bombing: 5 Militants Arrested / We Won’t Stop Pipeline Bombing - Niger-Delta Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Workers Arrested By JTF Over Pipeline Bombing Released by sosanova: 11:55am On May 20, 2016
grin grin grin

Niger Delta Avengers will be laughing at the stupidity of the Nigeria Army and thee Zombies sympathizers here on Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: 5 Workers Arrested By JTF Over Pipeline Bombing Released by GWMI(m): 11:57am On May 20, 2016
When i said they were innoncent, somebody here came and question me but look at the result now.APC is really making many nigerians not to reason fairly they only think APC leaders are saints.Only God will help us.Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Workers Arrested By JTF Over Pipeline Bombing Released by bgates: 12:07pm On May 20, 2016
Lol comments here
Re: 5 Workers Arrested By JTF Over Pipeline Bombing Released by igbsam(m): 12:09pm On May 20, 2016
if they didn't release them, you all won't be calling them cowards rather tyrants and law breakers. Una wahala is too much
Re: 5 Workers Arrested By JTF Over Pipeline Bombing Released by Nelkoko: 12:16pm On May 20, 2016
tit:
Kaaai!
Lai Mohammed!
you see yarsef?
even our glorious, gallant army is now fantastically kworrupt.
dis pix is a stunt.... See dat guy guy 4 back dey use all him muscle to do simple tin...... Lai na fool...... Bro flex go jare
Re: 5 Workers Arrested By JTF Over Pipeline Bombing Released by qtx(m): 12:18pm On May 20, 2016
Indeed blind supporters be warned!

1 Like

Re: 5 Workers Arrested By JTF Over Pipeline Bombing Released by GeneralShepherd(m): 12:20pm On May 20, 2016
Good news...

1 Like

Re: 5 Workers Arrested By JTF Over Pipeline Bombing Released by BizLife(m): 12:20pm On May 20, 2016
Can you now see? Criminals go scot-free.
Re: 5 Workers Arrested By JTF Over Pipeline Bombing Released by victorazy(m): 12:22pm On May 20, 2016
DropShot:
Poor job by the JTF and the Army.

Shouldn't there be verifiable ways of confirming their identity before announcing them as terrorists?

I hope they will be sued for damages

1 Like

Re: 5 Workers Arrested By JTF Over Pipeline Bombing Released by anyaekekehinde(m): 12:23pm On May 20, 2016
Those of us that have been in the Niger delta before didn't believe the news, because we have witnessed many of such cases where innocent youths will be paraded as militants after the real militants that knows their way round the creek would have escaped

1 Like

Re: 5 Workers Arrested By JTF Over Pipeline Bombing Released by macaranta(m): 12:34pm On May 20, 2016
Smh for NA

1 Like

Re: 5 Workers Arrested By JTF Over Pipeline Bombing Released by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 20, 2016
when crime happens in a place,after the pertrators must have gone,innocent people are rounded up as suspects, this I have witnessed over and over again, so I am not surprised,the army can only be classified as uniformed commissioned thugs,smh

1 Like

Re: 5 Workers Arrested By JTF Over Pipeline Bombing Released by sorom4: 12:59pm On May 20, 2016
I never see Keneking zomb**ism action or contribution on this thread. Is he avoiding it?

Some people always jumps at conclusion and talk from their anus in a bid to support the bad governance of this administration
Re: 5 Workers Arrested By JTF Over Pipeline Bombing Released by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 20, 2016
Great decision

1 Like

Re: 5 Workers Arrested By JTF Over Pipeline Bombing Released by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 20, 2016
alawi5k:

www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/5-workers-seized-jtf-pipeline-bombing-released/

Sai Buhari, amazing decision, we have received the relevant information, its time to act! grin
Re: 5 Workers Arrested By JTF Over Pipeline Bombing Released by Unigweson25(m): 1:09pm On May 20, 2016
It is ridiculous on the side of our gallant soldiers... Only God knows how many amicable civilians who had gone through this illogical platform in different cases through out the federation.

1 Like

Re: 5 Workers Arrested By JTF Over Pipeline Bombing Released by BIAFRANFLAG(m): 1:31pm On May 20, 2016
mrvitalis:

Negotiating with them is what Brought us to this mess in the first place for me it's a no no, even if we produce 0 barrels per day

Also block there arm supply from the sea engage them in gun battles very soon the are bound to run out of ammunition

But FG is ever ready to NEGOTIATE WITH BOKOHARAM TERRORISTS afte killing over Two thousand people and displacing millions and destroyed properties worth billions of NAIRA!

SOME BODY NEEDS A FACTORY RESET ON HIS BRAIN.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Workers Arrested By JTF Over Pipeline Bombing Released by lexyclasy: 1:44pm On May 20, 2016
freeze001:
Kai! So this is how these idiotic JTF arrested random persons to show that they are gallant?

Can you now see why it was necessary for the community members n leaders to speak out against the company and the Army? You people just sit in ur fleabags called homes, spread ur leprous digits and ask why they are crying and demanding their release.

Do you not know that these foreign companies are opportunists and always look for a way to exploit indigenes of host communities wherever they operate? Aren't u aware that such criminal exploitation is usually with the complicity of the government because of the huge kickbacks they get? Shame on u!
If i see your pics maybe i would have had another thought of getting married to you, you have done a nice job to remind those fools of their negative utterances....that's what will happen about the chibok scam very soon...we shall know the truth

1 Like

Re: 5 Workers Arrested By JTF Over Pipeline Bombing Released by Pidggin(f): 1:46pm On May 20, 2016
grin Nigerian Army smh
Re: 5 Workers Arrested By JTF Over Pipeline Bombing Released by CioAngels(f): 1:47pm On May 20, 2016
If only they can just put a little, or should i ask, how many have they arrested of the terrorist fulani herdsmen killing people in broad day light?

1 Like

Re: 5 Workers Arrested By JTF Over Pipeline Bombing Released by hausameat: 1:53pm On May 20, 2016
chronique:
Can you imagine? So our "boys scout" army actually arreested chevron workers and without proper investigation,went on to announce to the world that they had captured Niger Delta Avengers militants? What a disgrace of an army. No wonder the country is so unsecure;intelligence amongst the security agencies is on ground zero level. What a shame!
I was like, has the Nigerian army become so intelligent and senseable that they would have arrested the avengers? At once, I changed my mind and quickly I remembered that this is the same Buhari/Lai Mohammed/apc led government only knows lies. How on earth can an army lead by Buhari's propaganda government ever make a correct and perfect arrests. Before you know it the reality is opened. Workers of Chevron arrested as avengers. Tufiakwa. God forbid.
Re: 5 Workers Arrested By JTF Over Pipeline Bombing Released by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 20, 2016
Just like the chibok scam..

They found 2 girls before may 29.

Fantastically kworopt govt..

Oby, replace Sarah Lukah with another name on the list joor..

Re: 5 Workers Arrested By JTF Over Pipeline Bombing Released by ibitzbarlow(m): 4:09pm On May 20, 2016
freeze001:
Kai! So this is how these idiotic JTF arrested random persons to show that they are gallant?
U

Can you now see why it was necessary for the community members n leaders to speak out against the company and the Army? You people just sit in ur fleabags called homes, spread ur leprous digits and ask why they are crying and demanding their release.

Do you not know that these foreign companies are opportunists and always look for a way to exploit indigenes of host communities wherever they operate? Aren't u aware that such criminal exploitation is usually with the complicity of the government because of the huge kickbacks they get? Shame on u!

I love this response. Very apt and cogent.
Re: 5 Workers Arrested By JTF Over Pipeline Bombing Released by monex(m): 4:25pm On May 20, 2016
otukpo:
When the villagers cried out, some people on this forum accused them of complicity.

It is not good to be a blind follower.

as in Nigeria has become so polarised. every issue is from a GEJ vs Buhari or Igbo vs Yoruba.

same way some poeple are showing no Mercy to the recently "rescued" girl by claiming it is a scam. as in no sensitivity to the girl's plight that one would still doubt that she was ever kidnapped.
Re: 5 Workers Arrested By JTF Over Pipeline Bombing Released by piagetskinner(m): 5:59pm On May 20, 2016
Our security agencies do not have a single iota of intelligence.. Imagine the embarrassment.

Buhari again seems to have forgotten that he is a civilian president and not a military president.

I rest my case
Re: 5 Workers Arrested By JTF Over Pipeline Bombing Released by murmee: 11:00pm On May 20, 2016
mrvitalis:

Negotiating with them is what Brought us to this mess in the first place for me it's a no no, even if we produce 0 barrels per day

Also block there arm supply from the sea engage them in gun battles very soon the are bound to run out of ammunition
The states where these vandalism occur should not be paid any money. If those states feel the heat, the governors will fish out those responsible for the vandalism.
Re: 5 Workers Arrested By JTF Over Pipeline Bombing Released by freeze001(f): 1:00pm On May 22, 2016
murmee:
The states where these vandalism occur should not be paid any money. If those states feel the heat, the governors will fish out those responsible for the vandalism.

Did u suggest this when boko haram? Which state has been denied statutory allocation because of issues with security? That's why resource control is best and that's what they want. You can imagine FG refusing to fund a state because of militants. If the states n regions were constitutionally required to control n develop their resources I'll know why some parasites will even imagine or think of the kind of suggestion u just made.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Imports 70 Million Generators / President Buhari Still Avoiding Aso Rock Office: 81 Days After / Yahaya Bello Knocks PDP Over Gunmen Invasion At Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.