Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Saraki Meets NLC Leadership Led By Comrade Ayuba Wabba(pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Meets NLC Leadership Led By Comrade Ayuba Wabba(pics) (27840 Views)

Saraki Meets Osinbajo As Presidency Uncovers Senate’s Plot / Wabba Led NLC Suspends Strike / Ayuba Philibus Wabba Protests With NLC Members In Abuja - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Meets NLC Leadership Led By Comrade Ayuba Wabba(pics) by compoundC: 2:33am On May 20, 2016
Nigerian don't want the civillian government to subsidy any more because , they are not getting the product. Before when Mobil, shell were involve they got the product. The people brought at what ever rate sold to them and she'll, Mobil determined prices at the time.

Even while Nigeria subsidy. Nobody see the subsidy. It is far better not to subsidy , but increase salary .

Basically salary should be determined by oil price. Don't subsidy , increase salary. People are more burden about their salary than subsidy.

Don't subsidy, but double their salary.p
Re: Saraki Meets NLC Leadership Led By Comrade Ayuba Wabba(pics) by olalat(m): 4:02am On May 20, 2016
I just check ur profile now, im sorry i dnt dialogue wt ur type.. No offence intended. Thanks.
chigoizie7:

How did u even pass WAEC in d 1st place?
Re: Saraki Meets NLC Leadership Led By Comrade Ayuba Wabba(pics) by udy4real(m): 6:36am On May 20, 2016
Nigeriasam:
i know say e pain u reach bone marrow no IGBO man get any say for this govt. E pain u well well.

Do u always have to let people know dat u have GRAZED UR WEED?
Re: Saraki Meets NLC Leadership Led By Comrade Ayuba Wabba(pics) by Furiad(m): 8:03am On May 20, 2016
I don't comment on politics. You just did...
Re: Saraki Meets NLC Leadership Led By Comrade Ayuba Wabba(pics) by chigoizie7(m): 8:33am On May 20, 2016
datribune:

Is subsidy part of their employment condition?. Consulting wit labour b4 making a policy decision is not a right but just a way of showing courtesy. d main reason d arrogant Wabba faction walked out was because d fed govt also met wit d other faction.
d questions u should ask urself ar - did labour follow d laid down procedures pertaining to strike?.
Is fuel subsidy part of their employment terms?.
By disobeying d court of arbitration which is legally empowered to adjudicate on labour matters, did NLC not break d law & engage in illegality?.
Is d federal govt wrong to invoke d "no work no pay" rule on anyone involved in such an illegal strike?.
Ar u aware dat d problems of d power sector was compounded by d fact dat unlike doing what OBJ did wit d telecoms sector by selling to REAL investors, GEJ sold to PDP cronies & govt sponsors?. Pls be fair.

One thing is clear.

NLC is not just about employment and all that, they are also there to make sure the welfare of nigerian workers is guaranteed.

If u think labour had no stake pertaining these increments,( petrol and electricity) which will affect the welfare of Nigerian workers.

Why then did FG went to negotiation table with them in the 1st place? If they had no stake in d whole palaver?

U cannot under emphasise the importance of labour in the nigerian economic systems, and that is why they are stakeholders. The welfare of this nation is dependant on labour (workers).

I have said it earlier, removal of subsidy is good, the approach of FGN is what I don't fathom with.

u need someone to always check mate your excesses. That is why labour was created in the 1st places, to check mate the excesses of the Govt.

Are u trying to tell me that all those increments (petrol and electricity) does not have hardship impact on Nigeria labour?

We are seeing it now, it has affected the prices of every Damn commodity in this country without pay rise on workers pay packages. Labour had every right to intervene on behalf of the masses.

As for their actions being illegal? U are correct on that, but the FGN has set that precedence. Disobeying of so many court orders.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Meets NLC Leadership Led By Comrade Ayuba Wabba(pics) by henrysam(m): 9:57am On May 20, 2016
kastroud:

Sorry to ask ooo but how did u pass WAEC
The guy na Chibok girls teacher. No wonder the one rescued was unable to speak pidgin talk less of English.
You shall know them by the level of their literacy. And that's why we refer to them as zombie
Re: Saraki Meets NLC Leadership Led By Comrade Ayuba Wabba(pics) by iamrealdeji(m): 4:07pm On May 20, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
SARAKI cares so much about the masses cheesy
yes,including impoverished Kwaran citizens and Societe Générale victims

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Electricity Officials Stranded While Disconnecting Light Due To Power Failure / Dambazau Lied, I Didn’t Reinstate Maina – Head Of Service / Ambode Commissions Johnson, Jakande And Tinubu Park, Alausa; Check Out The Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.