Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,740 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Busted! Bride Mentions Another Man's Name On The Altar. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Busted! Bride Mentions Another Man's Name On The Altar. (1913 Views)

Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom At The Altar In Port Harcourt. Photo / Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left / Groom Falls Back When It Was Time To Kiss His Bride At The Altar (2) (3) (4)

Busted! Bride Mentions Another Man's Name On The Altar. by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 19, 2016
The Bride according to these tweets reportedly mentioned another man'S name instead of the name of the man standing in front of her....when it happen,all hell broke loose...

Maybe she's still in love with her ex.

http://missloizblog..ae/2016/05/brride-mentions-another-man-name-at.html?m=1

Re: Busted! Bride Mentions Another Man's Name On The Altar. by Vinshu(f): 6:28pm On May 19, 2016
Dates for 5 months? I'm not surprised.
Re: Busted! Bride Mentions Another Man's Name On The Altar. by noblenwa(f): 6:29pm On May 19, 2016
hmmmmm :Dhmmmmm
Re: Busted! Bride Mentions Another Man's Name On The Altar. by benedictnsi(m): 6:30pm On May 19, 2016
Lol..... The heart knows where it belongs

Re: Busted! Bride Mentions Another Man's Name On The Altar. by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 19, 2016
* undecided shocked

Re: Busted! Bride Mentions Another Man's Name On The Altar. by firstolalekan(m): 6:40pm On May 19, 2016
Immediate cancelation of the nonsense wedding grin
Re: Busted! Bride Mentions Another Man's Name On The Altar. by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 19, 2016
God Just saved the man from an impending danger grin
He should go for thanksgiving

Re: Busted! Bride Mentions Another Man's Name On The Altar. by wilybebsy(m): 6:42pm On May 19, 2016
When you serve a living God grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Busted! Bride Mentions Another Man's Name On The Altar. by ClassCaptain(m): 6:42pm On May 19, 2016
I cant imagine the look on the Husband face.
Re: Busted! Bride Mentions Another Man's Name On The Altar. by PunkyV(f): 6:43pm On May 19, 2016
Freudian slip.
Re: Busted! Bride Mentions Another Man's Name On The Altar. by buksaylor001: 6:52pm On May 19, 2016
Groom picks up the mic "Ladies and Gentlemen,sorry for all the inconveniences-the marriage is canceled but as the case may be today is also my birthday thanksgiving so the venue remains the same.For those that would want to change attire,you may go home and do that and come back to the reception but if you are comfortable in that,we will meet at the venue,.Thank you-

Re: Busted! Bride Mentions Another Man's Name On The Altar. by georgementday(m): 6:55pm On May 19, 2016
Wahala jam trouble

Re: Busted! Bride Mentions Another Man's Name On The Altar. by Fluidelvis(m): 7:08pm On May 19, 2016
The heart knows where the heart is! From the whole setting, one can easily deduce that the groom "waltzed" his way into her life with marriage etc, knowing fully well that this woman is deeply inlove with another man. Everything can't be solved with money, her heart is forever with the one whose name she mentioned, nothing can ever change that.. Not even marriage! But the woman no try at all undecided

Re: Busted! Bride Mentions Another Man's Name On The Altar. by Michellla(f): 7:10pm On May 19, 2016
pucelle:
God Just saved the man from an impending danger grin

He should go for thanksgiving
you nailed it
Re: Busted! Bride Mentions Another Man's Name On The Altar. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:21pm On May 19, 2016
its no big deal...
Even my mum forgets my name most times nd calls me another's...
So what's the fuss??

Re: Busted! Bride Mentions Another Man's Name On The Altar. by Samiceman: 7:37pm On May 19, 2016
Booked
Re: Busted! Bride Mentions Another Man's Name On The Altar. by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 19, 2016
At least they should share the rice before they cancel the wedding gringrin

Re: Busted! Bride Mentions Another Man's Name On The Altar. by Spymate: 8:43pm On May 19, 2016
SANDOSKI:
* undecided shocked
scandal lol
Re: Busted! Bride Mentions Another Man's Name On The Altar. by BabaNath(m): 8:46pm On May 19, 2016
I no say even if dem cancel the wedding, some people go still go the reception go chop Jollof Rice.
Re: Busted! Bride Mentions Another Man's Name On The Altar. by Sirpluv: 6:07am On May 20, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
its no big deal...
Even my mum forgets my name most times nd calls me another's...
So what's the fuss??
Bro diz 1 is different. . . .
Re: Busted! Bride Mentions Another Man's Name On The Altar. by Nobody: 6:50am On May 20, 2016

Re: Busted! Bride Mentions Another Man's Name On The Altar. by refiner(f): 6:58am On May 20, 2016
....shockedshockedshocked..
a costly mistake!

Re: Busted! Bride Mentions Another Man's Name On The Altar. by vanvick247(m): 6:59am On May 20, 2016
Hahahahaha, Omo see major F uck up. Even Olivia pope and her team of gladiators no go fit solve this Scandal o!!

Re: Busted! Bride Mentions Another Man's Name On The Altar. by ednut1(m): 7:19am On May 20, 2016
what happened to d rice nd cake
Re: Busted! Bride Mentions Another Man's Name On The Altar. by Nobody: 7:34am On May 20, 2016
I think that was intentional..
Re: Busted! Bride Mentions Another Man's Name On The Altar. by kidman96(m): 7:44am On May 20, 2016
I turn the wedding ceremony into a divorce ceremony.
Re: Busted! Bride Mentions Another Man's Name On The Altar. by Nobody: 8:39am On May 20, 2016
georgementday:
Wahala jam trouble

Automatic double wahala
Re: Busted! Bride Mentions Another Man's Name On The Altar. by Nobody: 8:41am On May 20, 2016
dicefrost:
At least they should share the rice before they cancel the wedding gringrin

Re: Busted! Bride Mentions Another Man's Name On The Altar. by Nobody: 8:43am On May 20, 2016
refiner:
....shockedshockedshocked..

a costly mistake!

Very costly, I tell you
Re: Busted! Bride Mentions Another Man's Name On The Altar. by refiner(f): 1:41pm On May 20, 2016
sunkky83:

Very costly, I tell you
Re: Busted! Bride Mentions Another Man's Name On The Altar. by Omotayor123(f): 1:46pm On May 20, 2016
She's was busy imagining her ex was the one in front of her.. O ma se oooo.
Re: Busted! Bride Mentions Another Man's Name On The Altar. by ipledge5: 10:57pm On May 22, 2016
When your village witches said you won't wed this year kiss

Sun Girl 16/06/2016 / Virgin Guy On The Verge Of Sex Needs Advice / 10 Reasons Why Introverts Are Incredibly Attractive People