Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Roadside chyking: Ladies...do you take this seriously? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Roadside chyking: Ladies...do you take this seriously? (979 Views)

Is That New Dude Chyking You A Player??? / Our Funny Chyking Experiences / 3 SIGNS THAT A GIRL YOU ARE CHYKING IS NOT INTERESTED (MUST READ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Roadside chyking: Ladies...do you take this seriously? by Havabelle(f): 7:07pm On May 19, 2016
Before I start, I have always wanted to say this...
To all the guys out there that think ladies are cheap and are gold diggers, you need to change your mentality. There are still some good girls out there. Its really sad when I see different posts describing all girls as the same. You need to get this straight.....not all girls think that way. A guy assumes that all a girl wants is money and money.....thats not true for every girl. We still have decent girls out there if only you would look very well.
To the girls out there, that are all after rich guys with money to throw around. You also need to change your mentality. Everyone has the potential to succeed, its just our attitude and mentality that really matters. Be determined and focused and stop relying on a guy to make it in life.
Now, guess what triggered this post?
Earlier today, I was walking down the road in some part of lagos, under the scorching sun. It was really hot that the heat can boil water. I continued walking hoping to get a tricycle or a bike. As I walked down the road side, I suddenly heard 'Hi' from a jeep parked by the roadside. Initially, I wanted to ignore, but I decided to stop for a moment to see if it was probably a motorist that needed directions or something. Unfortunately, my assumption was very wrong. There were two guys in the car and I was just staring at them expecting them to ask for what they needed. But it seemed they were up to something else. They obviously had the mentality that girls are attracted to flashy cars and handsome guys and were sure to make a headway. Ordinarily, with their friendly look and talk, you would expect me to hop in the car or probably exchange numbers. But, hell no! I wasnt convinced by an inch. *its not forming hard to get o, before you start thinking otherwise*. There are some of us like that.
Now, to all the one million and one girls out there that would have probably hopped in if they were in my shoes, you should realize the fact that people get missing everyday. You need to be careful!
To all the one million and one guys out there, that know nothing other than to park at the roadsides picking girls for different reasons best known to them, have a rethink and change your ways.
Well to those couples that met this way, by the roadside(if there are any)......I will like to hear your full love story(maybe that will change my thinking). For the singles out there, we all hope to meet our mr or mrs right someday......but let me ask......will you take someone you meet by the road side seriously?
Re: Roadside chyking: Ladies...do you take this seriously? by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 19, 2016
summarize please undecided
Re: Roadside chyking: Ladies...do you take this seriously? by donbenedict(m): 7:12pm On May 19, 2016
And she just registered today..

Mchew!
Re: Roadside chyking: Ladies...do you take this seriously? by Havabelle(f): 7:14pm On May 19, 2016
donbenedict:
And she just registered today..

Mchew!
Its not by force to comment
Re: Roadside chyking: Ladies...do you take this seriously? by obiorathesubtle: 7:15pm On May 19, 2016
undecided Madam, no dy preach long sermon.. If you no enter car, another girl go enter car.. Abeg comot make I pass...
Re: Roadside chyking: Ladies...do you take this seriously? by enna2(f): 7:16pm On May 19, 2016
Una story too long
Re: Roadside chyking: Ladies...do you take this seriously? by enna2(f): 7:17pm On May 19, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided Madam, no dy preach like david oyedepo.. If you no enter car, another girl go enter car.. Abeg comot make I pass...
what do u mean by like David oyedepo
Re: Roadside chyking: Ladies...do you take this seriously? by vicstar(m): 7:32pm On May 19, 2016
• • • • • Shey yo new Here? Make I dey look u sad

Re: Roadside chyking: Ladies...do you take this seriously? by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 19, 2016
obviously they expected you to be excited because they probably have done that countless times to countless classless girls.

any confident, reasonable, not-led-by-his-dick guy who desires to chat you up will get down from the pangolo he calls a car and even up the situation, seeing as you were trekking in the hot sun.

take away their trappings, flashy cars, gold chains, punky dressing and you have an empty shell with zero confidence.

But unfortunately, most girls are blown away by the fake facade so they fall, get their hearts broken and blame every man on earth for their woes.

2 Likes

Re: Roadside chyking: Ladies...do you take this seriously? by Havabelle(f): 8:37pm On May 19, 2016
Ioannes:
obviously they expected you to be excited because they probably have done that countless times to countless classless girls.

any confident, reasonable, not-led-by-his-dick guy who desires to chat you up will get down from the pangolo he calls a car and even up the situation, seeing as you were trekking in the hot sun.

take away their trappings, flashy cars, gold chains, punky dressing and you have an empty shell with zero confidence.

But unfortunately, most girls are blown away by the fake facade so they fall, get their hearts broken and blame every man on earth for their woes.
On point!!! This is the best comment yet. Thanks for your contribution.

1 Like

Re: Roadside chyking: Ladies...do you take this seriously? by NevetsIbot(m): 9:52pm On May 19, 2016
skarlett:
summarize please undecided
babe... What did she say? Nwa. I'm allergic to long posts... See my swollen red eyes.
Re: Roadside chyking: Ladies...do you take this seriously? by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 19, 2016
Havabelle:
On point!!! This is the best comment yet. Thanks for your contribution.
my pleasure.
Re: Roadside chyking: Ladies...do you take this seriously? by SamJed(m): 10:17pm On May 19, 2016
o.p u sound like a good girl....though what u wrote is long but u have a point there...personally i don't support ''roadside chyking'' as u called it...95% of it ends up in bed and that is nonsense...i take girls that answer every roadside call from guys as promiscuous...i like ur mentality though just be who u are and don't be swayed...no mind our fellow nairalanders wey like short short things...u have my support on this...

1 Like

Re: Roadside chyking: Ladies...do you take this seriously? by Rukkydelta(f): 10:42pm On May 19, 2016
Any guy that toast a girl, the first time they meet is promiscuous....thank God girls with functioning brains still exist.....TEAM: Say no to road side chyking

(1) (Reply)

Hillarious Chat Between A Girl And A Guy / OMG!!! 24yr Old Teacher Pregnate For Her 13yrs Old Student / If God Wants Man To Live Without "SIN" He Wouldn't Have Create Woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.