Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,066 members, 7,828,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

6 Reasons Why Slim Girls Will Always Look Better(photos) - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Reasons Why Slim Girls Will Always Look Better(photos) (77966 Views)

Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls? / See How Lady Compares Fat And Slim Girls (Funny Meme) / Why Most Slim Girls Will Always Remain Single!!!! UPDATED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Reasons Why Slim Girls Will Always Look Better(photos) by sirusX(m): 5:38pm On May 20, 2016
PunkyV:

What hmmm? Want me to show ya? wink grin

shocked
Re: 6 Reasons Why Slim Girls Will Always Look Better(photos) by haul: 5:39pm On May 20, 2016
shugarlips:
Just becos ur fair n skinny, doesn't mean every1 will be like u, or u better than that chubby chic walking down d road, biko love ursef n let others love them self, nt all men love slim girls. Some like dem thick,dark,Fat.

E be like say na 3rd prize you collect wella for secondary school, na that one we dey call consolation price, see as you dey console your self like person wey dem lie agaisnt.

I can see you struggling to give yourself self love, pele grin grin grin but nothing special about this slim b1tches. I love my girls thicker than blood. Between you reside at IB?
Re: 6 Reasons Why Slim Girls Will Always Look Better(photos) by HajimeSaito(m): 5:47pm On May 20, 2016
Refiner this topic brought you to my mind instantly.........

Re: 6 Reasons Why Slim Girls Will Always Look Better(photos) by Akuneshiobike(m): 5:55pm On May 20, 2016
Samakus:
Look slim, light skinned and facially pretty, and you have me 'confessed'. cheesy

Fatness is a no no for me. 'Agaghim ebunwu'

*modified* Buharisbae are you there?
lol
Re: 6 Reasons Why Slim Girls Will Always Look Better(photos) by haul: 5:56pm On May 20, 2016
Tay16:
the correct term would be a thick woman

It seems you are thick or bbw, if you any of them just give me an head on to push that private mail to your handle then we take it from there. grin
Re: 6 Reasons Why Slim Girls Will Always Look Better(photos) by sirusX(m): 6:07pm On May 20, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Oh nigger sit your ass down grin

Those girls dont look anything like bones to me or anyone, stop twisting the plain truth.

To me thick girls are fat girls with nicer/shapier muscles. But they are still fat and would get fatter anyway.

Bia... Stupedinluv
You make it sound like your world revolves around you or how you look. But truly, if you're placed with the lady below and our fellow romancelanders are asked to vote...your numbers would never compare to what she would get.

To each his own...and every lady is beautiful in her own way. There's always someone out there that loves a particular lady for who she is....shape, size, faults and all
& she becomes his everything...his beauty beyond words

Re: 6 Reasons Why Slim Girls Will Always Look Better(photos) by refiner(f): 6:09pm On May 20, 2016
HajimeSaito:
Refiner this topic brought you to my mind instantly.........
...gringrin....thanks sweety!
Re: 6 Reasons Why Slim Girls Will Always Look Better(photos) by Gebbson007(m): 6:11pm On May 20, 2016
dulux07:
Some girls will be claiming slim. There is a difference between SLIM and THIN . smiley

lmfao

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Why Slim Girls Will Always Look Better(photos) by haul: 6:22pm On May 20, 2016
placeofallure:

Yes O! Team BBW! I love my 49 inches butt any day, any time. OP and her likes be deceiving themselves since 1809.

Your butt is 49" the last two digit on the phone number on your signature is 49, ma'am is there any coincidence you aint telling us? grin

Really? We blackmen love that cookie jar with a lot of cookies gringrin still on you, a5s so fat I need a lapdance!!!!!!!

gringringringrin yo!!! The PIMPs have arrived! Picture us rolling gringringringringringrin
Re: 6 Reasons Why Slim Girls Will Always Look Better(photos) by cr80vity(m): 7:10pm On May 20, 2016
silvertongue:
Very deBENDable when it comes to sex! cool

#TeamSlim/TeamFlexible
guy u got me laffing
Re: 6 Reasons Why Slim Girls Will Always Look Better(photos) by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 20, 2016
Nah GTFOH! slim thick is preferred. Ain't that right fellas? grin
Re: 6 Reasons Why Slim Girls Will Always Look Better(photos) by YorceelinaBlaq(f): 7:38pm On May 20, 2016
Tell 'em...slim is d real sexy.
Re: 6 Reasons Why Slim Girls Will Always Look Better(photos) by tommychow(m): 7:53pm On May 20, 2016
DRISKLEF:
OP forgot to add the bony nyansh part sad

Do you live on earth? "Slim" doesn't mean no boobies and big booty. There are loads of overweight women with no asset.
Re: 6 Reasons Why Slim Girls Will Always Look Better(photos) by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 20, 2016
tommychow:

Do you live on earth? "Slim" doesn't mean no boobies and big booty. There are loads of overweight women with no asset.
Many people are envious of the slim look. They know what am yarping about but pretence wont let them.
Re: 6 Reasons Why Slim Girls Will Always Look Better(photos) by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 20, 2016
Can this irrational comparism just come to an end?

@Op, point noted, we agree. C'est fini!!
Re: 6 Reasons Why Slim Girls Will Always Look Better(photos) by tommychow(m): 8:08pm On May 20, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Many people are envious of the slim look. They know what am yarping about but pretence wont let them.

They're just being hateful. When they hear "thick" they immediately think Toolz body type. I see more shapeless thick women in this country than slim/medium-sized women. Fat and big belly hides everything except the woman is lucky enough to be extra busty and/or with a wider hip bone thus giving them a noticeable amount of curves.
Re: 6 Reasons Why Slim Girls Will Always Look Better(photos) by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 20, 2016
tommychow:

They're just being hateful. When they hear "thick" they immediately think Toolz body type. I see more shapeless thick women in this country than slim/medium-sized women. Fat and big belly hides everything except the woman is lucky enough to be extra busty and/or with a wider hip bone thus giving them a noticeable amount of curves.
hehehe preach! You saying we have only few nicely shaped fat thick women in this country, while the rest are shapeless. I think so too.

Btw, i dont like Toolz shape. She is just a fat woman to me. If she were slim, that would mean a slim sexy figure 8! haha.
Re: 6 Reasons Why Slim Girls Will Always Look Better(photos) by esejessy(f): 8:45pm On May 20, 2016
PunkyV:
grin
I concur.
Re: 6 Reasons Why Slim Girls Will Always Look Better(photos) by esejessy(f): 8:58pm On May 20, 2016
naijaboiy:

I'm not lonely. I can never be lonely in this life girl. There are so many big ass chicks around me to pick from. Not some flat ass bïtches that I could iron my shirt on.

undecided
lmaooooo grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Why Slim Girls Will Always Look Better(photos) by esejessy(f): 9:01pm On May 20, 2016
ireneony:
guy abeg remove ur pic .
I prefer the anonymous way angry
the pics shock me gan!
Re: 6 Reasons Why Slim Girls Will Always Look Better(photos) by charlsecy(m): 9:02pm On May 20, 2016
Smallville10:
I believe i love slim girls with bigger backside and attractive breasts
You believe?
Re: 6 Reasons Why Slim Girls Will Always Look Better(photos) by tommychow(m): 9:04pm On May 20, 2016
Stupedinluv:
hehehe preach! You saying we have only few nicely shaped fat thick women in this country, while the rest are shapeless. I think so too.

Btw, i dont like Toolz shape. She is just a fat woman to me. If she were slim, that would mean a slim sexy figure 8! haha.

Well, most men are attracted to hourglass figure from slim to thick (not fat), and which one they prefer in the range is their choice. But my point is, looking around in this country, slim and medium-sized women have the higher number in attractiveness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Reasons Why Slim Girls Will Always Look Better(photos) by KINGOFJAPAN: 9:11pm On May 20, 2016
PunkyV:

LOL. Well, I'm not a pretender so I'm not ashamed to admit that I DO NOT have the "OMG" body that most guys go for. Shrugs. Howevever, I do think I'm attractive enough in my own right grin Like I'm not shapeless or anything like that. Quite bangable in fact tongue LMAO.

@bolded Hehehe *continues sipping tea*
Re: 6 Reasons Why Slim Girls Will Always Look Better(photos) by GodblessNig247(m): 9:14pm On May 20, 2016
buharisbae:

all men want thick girls deal with it undecided

fat can be sexy too

men need something they can grab not dry bone my own opinion tho

It seems u are fat grin
Re: 6 Reasons Why Slim Girls Will Always Look Better(photos) by PunkyV(f): 9:17pm On May 20, 2016
KINGOFJAPAN:

@bolded Hehehe *continues sipping tea*

wink

No invitation to tea?
Re: 6 Reasons Why Slim Girls Will Always Look Better(photos) by GodblessNig247(m): 9:18pm On May 20, 2016
Adaure4ever:
whats the essence of this dumb thread?
All these jambites OPs that will not stop opening threads and go and read up for their post-ume.

whats ur problem young lady? Pls leave the poor girl alone. Nobody is forcing u to comment. U could jump and pass cheesy

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Why Slim Girls Will Always Look Better(photos) by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 20, 2016
PunkyV:

What hmmm? Want me to show ya? wink grin
You know you want to. wink
Re: 6 Reasons Why Slim Girls Will Always Look Better(photos) by KINGOFJAPAN: 9:36pm On May 20, 2016
PunkyV:

wink

No invitation to tea?
Nah nah

Still mad at ya
for what you did..
You know u broke hearts?
Re: 6 Reasons Why Slim Girls Will Always Look Better(photos) by PunkyV(f): 9:38pm On May 20, 2016
BoboYekini:
You know you want to. wink

Lol, pm coming through wink
Re: 6 Reasons Why Slim Girls Will Always Look Better(photos) by PunkyV(f): 9:40pm On May 20, 2016
KINGOFJAPAN:

Nah nah

Still mad at ya
for what you did..
You know u broke hearts?

embarassed

How can I make up for my past sins? tongue
Re: 6 Reasons Why Slim Girls Will Always Look Better(photos) by KINGOFJAPAN: 9:47pm On May 20, 2016
PunkyV:

embarassed

How can I make up for my past sins? tongue
Hollup take it easy...
i was expecting "What did i do?"
A little pretense won't kill ya grin grin
Re: 6 Reasons Why Slim Girls Will Always Look Better(photos) by GodblessNig247(m): 9:47pm On May 20, 2016
ireneony:
this is thick not medium undecided
I'm the definition of medium

U look stunning. Keep it up grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Busty Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Fiance / Photo: Married Man Caught Watching P0rn Movie In Public Transport / Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.